剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I don't know why you had it on in the first place.
真不知道你为什么要看它
I love you, Francis.
我爱你 弗兰西斯
I know.
我知道
We should say that more often to each other.
我们该经常对彼此说这话
I need to clear my head.
我得去理下思路
...north and east of the airport.
机场北面和东面
I'm gonna need that in time for that meeting.
会议之前及时帮我准备好
Peter, let's talk.
彼得 我们聊聊吧
So. I've spoken to Patricia Whittaker.
我找过帕特里夏·惠特克了
She's on board.
她同意了
You'll be getting four
民♥主♥党♥国♥家委员会
million in start-up funding from the DNC.
将为你提供四百万美元启动资金
I'll pick the team. You announce in August.
我来挑选团队 你在八月宣布
But the campaign starts today.
但竞选今天就开始了
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
I've already put together a platform.
我已经草拟了一份竞选纲领
It's mostly broad strokes, but we can hone it.
大部分还很宽泛 但我们可以再打磨
Good. The first thing we need to address
很好 我们的首要任务
is your sobriety.
是你戒酒的事
Oh, you don't need to worry about that.
这点你不用担心
Have you been going to meetings?
你参加聚会了吗
You mean AA?
你指嗜酒者互诫会
Yes. That's not really my thing.
对 我对那个没兴趣
If you want my help,
如果你要我帮你
then going to meetings is my one requirement.
参加互诫会是我的唯一要求
I know I had a problem, Frank.
我知道我酗酒 弗兰克
I accept that.
我承认
And I've taken responsibility for that,
我会对此负责
but I don't think going to meetings is necessary.
但我认为我不需要参加互诫会
You cannot white-knuckle your recovery, Peter.
你恢复期不能这么紧张 彼得
This campaign will be the hardest thing
这次竞选将是你这辈子
you've ever done in your life.
做的最艰难的事
I realize that. I'm prepared for that.
我知道 我有心理准备
You think you are.
你以为自己准备好了
But we can't take any chances.
但我们要杜绝风险
The party's investing in you.
党内对你寄予厚望
I need to make sure you're investing in yourself.
我得确保你也全力以赴
All right. I'll do whatever I have to do.
好 我会做任何必要的事
Good. You'll start tomorrow morning.
很好 从明天早上开始
Doug will take you. Stamper?
道格会带你去 斯坦普
He's been sober 14 years.
他戒酒14年了
Doug has a drinking problem?
道格也酗酒吗
Had. Not anymore. He'll be your sponsor.
曾经 已经戒了 他会做你的保证人
In the meantime, I want you to meet with my wife, Claire.
与此同时 我要你去见我妻子 克莱尔
She runs the Clean Water Initiative.
她运作净水计划
She's expecting you,
她在等你
so clear your schedule and head over there now.
取消你的行程 现在就过去
Frank.
弗兰克
Thank you.
谢谢你
For believing in me.
愿意相信我
You're gonna make a great candidate, Peter.
你会成为优秀的候选人 彼得
The shipyard closing frees up 1,100 acres of federal land.
关闭造船厂空出了一千英亩国有土地
Our goal is to pass a watershed act for the Delaware River.
我们的目标是通过特拉华河流域的法案
We develop the land in an environmentally-responsible way,
我们以不破坏环境的方式开♥发♥土地
creating jobs in the process.
同时创造就业岗位
How many jobs? Thousands.
多少岗位 上千个
We're aiming for the $200-million mark.
目标收益两亿美元
We got a lot of work to do.
我们有很多事要做
We do, but you can start
没错 但你可以从
with the congressman whose districts fall within the watershed.
选区在流域内的议员入手
Do you have a draft of the bill you can show me?
你能不能让我看下草案
We haven't sponsored any environmental legislation.
我们从没发起过环境法规
We'll draft it in consultation with your staff.
草案等和你的同事商议后再定
Gillian will be the point person on our end.
吉莉安是我们这边的主负责人
I don't have any legislation experience.
我没有任何立法经验
I'll help you. When do we start?
我会帮你 什么时候开始
We just did.
已经开始了
Will you introduce him to the research team?
麻烦向他介绍下调研团队
I'll be there in one second. Sure.
我一会儿就过去 好
Mr. President?
总统先生
I want it over.
结束这一切
As soon as possible.
越快越好
Gut the bill, Frank.
修改法案 弗兰克
Do whatever's necessary to end this.
不惜一切代价结束罢♥工♥
Mr. President, if we give in now,
总统先生 如果我们现在妥协
the public won't credit you with a victory.
公众不会认为你成功了
Not even a hollow one.
连伪胜利都不算
They'll chalk it up as a colossal defeat.
他们会把这视做一次惨败
Well, that's on you, Frank.
那是你的责任 弗兰克
You let this situation devolve to where it is.
是你让事态一发不可收拾
I've already been blamed
我已经因为美国史上
for the largest teacher's strike in US history.
规模最大的教师罢♥工♥而备受指摘
I won't be held accountable for it dragging on months and months.
我不能对它无休止的拖延而负责
Mr. President, we have to end this strike on your terms.
总统先生 只有您能终止罢♥工♥
Not anyone else's.
其他人都不行
How? By debating Marty Spinella on CNN?
怎么做 在CNN和马蒂·斯比奈拉辩论吗
Sir, you have placed your faith in me thus far.
先生 您一直都很信任我
I would ask that you continue to do so.
我恳求您一如既往
Whatever you're doing, Frank, isn't working,
不论你在做什么 弗兰克 都不奏效
so I'm stepping in.
所以我要介入了
Gut the bill. Like Linda said.
按琳达说的 修改法案
No.
不
I'm sorry, Mr. President, but I will not do that.
我很抱歉 总统先生 我做不到
Are you letting pride cloud your judgment, Frank?
你是不是被骄傲冲昏了头脑 弗兰克
Respectfully, sir,
恕我直言 先生
you're allowing fear to cloud yours.
恐怕是您被恐惧冲昏了头脑
Not an easy thing to say no to the most powerful man
对自♥由♥世界最有权势的人说不
in the free world.
可不容易
But sometimes the only way to gain your superior's respect
但有些时候 要想赢得上司的尊重
is to defy him.
就只能违抗他
What do we have on the schedule, Linda?
日程表上还有什么安排 琳达
Your meeting with the...
您要会见...
Thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢您 总统先生
Do you have my briefing? Right here.
提纲在你那儿吗 在这儿
Good. Let's look it over.
好 我们来浏览一下
Hi. How'd it go with Peter?
和彼得谈得怎么样
It went well.
还不错
Is he game?
他投入吗
Completely.
很投入
Ugh. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
That's a big weight off my shoulders.
可让我松了一口气
You sound tired.
你听起来累坏了
Tired. Impatient.
又累又烦躁
What can I do?
我能帮上什么忙吗
Nothing. This one's up to fate.
不用了 这事只能听天由命
I don't like when we leave things to fate.
我不喜欢听天由命
Neither do I.
我也是
Does that mean I'm gonna have the bed to myself tonight?
那我今晚要独守空房♥了吗
Probably.
或许吧
Can't Doug man the fort?
不能让道格独当一面吗
Well, he could, but I'd just toss and turn.
可以 但我肯定会辗转反侧
If I'm not gonna sleep, I might as well not sleep here.
既然睡不着 还不如留在这儿工作
Well, I'll leave the ringer on.
我会开着手♥机♥
Call me if you want company.
想要人陪伴就打给我
I will. Good night.
好的 晚安
Good night.
晚安
You should go home. I can take it from here.
你回家吧 剩下的交给我就行了
Vigilance. It's good for the soul.
保持警醒 对灵魂有好处
10-59. Corner of 16th and Q. 10-59.
10-59 十六街与Q街拐角 10-59
What's that?
什么事
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表