剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Why did your, uh... why did your date ditch you?
你的男伴为什么甩了你
I asked you first. I did, downstairs.
我先问的 我在楼下就问了
He works on the Hill.
他在国会工作
Some staffer or something.
工作人员之类的
I don't know. I think he's a glorified gofer.
我也不清楚 可能就是个普通职员
A friend set me up with him.
一个朋友介绍的
So I said he should come tonight, keep me company.
我说他今晚可以过来陪我
But all he wanted to do was schmooze.
但他只想和我闲扯
So I brought him into the women's bathroom,
我就带他去了女盥洗室
told him he was being an asshole.
跟他说他是个混♥蛋♥
He told me I was being childish.
他反过来说我幼稚
So I slapped him.
我就扇了他一巴掌
You slapped him?
你扇他耳光
Yeah. Big red hand mark right across his face.
没错 脸上五道红指印
I think he was embarrassed to be seen by the Schmoozerati.
我想他怕被人看见丢脸
So he left.
所以就走了
And that is the last time
这是我最后一次
I go on a date with a guy who wears a flag pin to work.
和戴国旗胸针上班的人约会了
I'm one of those guys who wears a flag pin to work.
我也是其中之一
This isn't really a date, is it?
我们也不是在约会啊
I really shouldn't be here.
我真的不该来这儿的
That's what makes it fun.
这样才有趣
Tell me your good news. I wanna know what we're toasting to.
告诉我你的好消息 我们为什么干杯
Let's toast to you.
我们为你干杯
I'm your good news? Okay, I'll toast to that.
我就是你的好消息 好啊 干杯
What are you...
你这是...
I didn't wanna wait at the Herald.
我不想在《先驱报》报社等
I was gonna call you, but...
我本来想给你打电♥话♥ 但是
Can I stay at your place tonight?
我今晚能住你家吗
Uh, stay with me?
和我住
Well, just on your couch
我睡沙发就行
for a night or two.
就一两晚
Uh, why?
为什么
I can't be in my apartment.
家里待不下去
Did something happen? No. I...
发生了什么 没有
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Zoe.
佐伊
Come on.
走吧
What time is the interview?
采访几点开始
Quarter to 8:00. I'll be with him.
差一刻八点 我在一旁守着
And where's Peter now?
彼得现在在哪
Are you sure you want the details?
你真想知道细节吗
Just tell me, is it going well?
告诉我进展是否顺利就行
Hasn't been any updates.
还没有新消息
But if it does go well, you'll be ready?
如果进展顺利 你准备好了吗
I'm ready. I've been ready. I'm ready.
我早准备好了
Anything else? We never played chess before, have we?
还有事吗 我们从没下过国际象棋吧
I don't know how.
我不会
You want me to teach you?
要不要我教你
I should really get some rest.
我该去休息了
Be fresh for the morning.
为明早养精蓄锐
Yeah, another time.
好 下次再说
1160, WZPZ, 7:45.
7点45 调幅1160 WZPZ
Good night.
晚安
I hate being kept in the dark.
我讨厌不知情
Waiting.
焦急等待
Speculating.
胡乱猜测
Useless.
无能为力
Oh, come on! Let's dance.
来吧 和我跳支舞
It's not a big deal.
没事的
Come on, let's do it. No.
来跳舞嘛 不要
No, please, I can't. Not now.
拜托了 我真的不跳
Come on.
来吧
This is really nice.
这房♥子真不错
Do you want anything? Water? Juice?
要喝点什么吗 水还是果汁
No, thanks. I'm good.
不用了 谢谢
Uh, you can have the bed. I'll sleep on the couch.
床让给你 我睡沙发吧
No. No.
不用不用
It's fine.
没关系
Please, Lucas, let me sleep on the couch.
拜托了 卢卡斯 让我睡沙发吧
I'll feel bad.
不然我良心不安
All right.
好吧
Can I help? I got it.
需要帮忙吗 我来吧
So,
那个
you know, we don't have to talk if you don't want to.
你不想谈就不要勉强
But I haven't seen you in, like,
不过我们
six months.
六个月没见了
Except for when I drunkenly stalked you at your...
除了我上回喝醉了跟踪你
Right. That was kind of adorable.
嗯 挺可爱的
It was either psychotic or sad.
应该说是发疯或是可悲
Not adorable.
哪里可爱
Yes, it was.
真的挺可爱
Can you hand me that pillow?
能把枕头递给我吗
So, why do you need to get out of your apartment?
为什么要离开公♥寓♥
It just felt small.
感觉太小
Well, it can't be smaller than my place.
不会比我这儿还小
No. I don't mean size. I mean...
不 不是面♥积♥小 是...
I felt trapped.
我感觉像一只困兽
Like I was in a place that I didn't actually live.
好像我并不住在那里
Does that make any sense?
你能明白吗
I guess.
或许吧
Okay.
好了
There you go.
搞定
Um, anytime you need to get up?
你什么时候起床
Um, I'll just set an alarm on my phone.
我用手♥机♥定闹钟就好
All right. Well, feel free to watch TV.
好吧 想看电视就看
I can sleep through anything.
再大声我都睡得着
Hey, thank you, Lucas.
谢谢你 卢卡斯
Hey, that's the last of it.
就剩这么点了
Better make it count, then.
那可得好好利用
Drink up.
喝光
Do I look familiar to you?
你觉得我面熟吗
Familiar? No.
面熟吗 不觉得
My face? My body? No.
脸和身体 没印象
How about my voice?
那我的声音呢
Have we...
我们以前...
No.
没有
No. I was just wondering
不 我只是好奇
if you had a thing for brunettes with blue eyes.
你是不是偏爱蓝眼睛的褐发女人
Hey, where you going? Come back here.
你去哪 回来
I wanna see you better.
我想看得清楚点
Shit. The sun's up?
该死 天亮了
Has been for a while.
亮了有一会儿了
Oh, fuck. What time is it? 7:15.
该死 几点了 7点15了
Fuck. I have an interview in half an hour.
该死 我半小时后有个采访
Skip it. I can't. I gotta do it.
别做了 不行 必须得做
You can keep the room till noon.
你可以到中午再退房♥
Hello? I'm at your building.
你好 我在你家楼下
The front desk keeps calling up, but there's no answer.
前台一直打电♥话♥ 但没人接
I'm not there. Then I'll come to you. Where are you?
我不在那儿 那我去找你 你在哪
I'm... I'm at the Park Highmore hotel.
我在 在帕克-海默尔酒店
Are you okay? You sound drunk.
你还好吗 好像喝醉了
It was, uh... yeah. Yeah. I'm... I'm all right.
就是 嗯嗯 我没事
You have the interview. I know!
你还有个采访 我知道
Have you been drinking, Peter?
你又喝酒了吗 彼得
Uh, what? No. Um, I just decided to spend the night here.
什么 没有 我只是想在这儿住一晚
What room are you in?
你在哪个房♥间
11, uh... 1121.
11 1121号♥
Stay there. I'm coming right now.
待在那儿 我马上过来
Jesus, Peter. What happened? You're drunk.
天哪 彼得 怎么了 你喝醉了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表