剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
that someone made you feel unsafe in your own home.
竟然有人让你在自己家感到不安
And I give you my word that to the best of my knowledge,
我向你保证 据我所知
none of our people had anything to do with it.
我的手下 与此事无关
But you know what sickens me more?
你知道我更感到厌恶的是什么吗
That right now, your husband is using you as a prop
就是此时此刻 你丈夫居然想利用你
on national television to try and win a debate.
来赢得国家电视台上的辩论
So I think you're the one that owes your wife an apology, Frank.
所以我觉得你才该向你妻子道歉 弗兰克
And when you're done apologizing,
等你道过歉
can we please get back to the issue here of educating our children?
我们可以回到教育问题上来吗
No. You've got this wrong, Marty.
你搞错了 马蒂
There is no "You" And "I" in education.
教育中没有"你"和"我"
Well, I mean, yes, there's the letters
"教育"一词里是有
"U" and "I" are in the word "Education."
"U"和"I"这两个字母
But "Education" with a capital E...
但以E开头的"教育"...
You know what I'm talking about.
你懂我的意思
I don't think I do.
我不知道
Yes, you do, Marty.
不 你知道的 马蒂
U and I-- Education.
U和I 教育
So, what, we're gonna waste the
怎么 接下来的辩论
rest of this debate naming all the vowels in--
要浪费在念"教育"的元音字母上吗
I'm happy to play the vowel game.
我很愿意玩元音字母游戏
You wanna play the vowel game with me?
你想玩玩吗
All right. U think I O
好的 你觉得我欠
U A apology.
你一个道歉
But no, no, no.
但你搞错了
U o I...
你欠我...
Interesting. You left out E for "Education."
有意思 你漏掉了"教育"里的E
So let Defecation
所以还是... 澄清
Edification. I'm sorry. LOL.
启迪 抱歉 哈哈
You like sesame street so much?
你这么喜欢《芝麻街》[美国知名儿童节目]
Why don't you give the kids the money they deserve?
怎么不把孩子们应得的钱还给他们
What I'm trying to say about education...
我想说的是...教育...
Well,
嗯
I guess school's still in session.
看来学校没停课
I guess you schooled me there, Marty.
你倒给我上了一课 马蒂
Let's move on. Please.
请继续吧
Humor aside, there are more important issues out there.
撇开笑谈 还有许多重要议题
I had no intention of bringing you into this.
我从未想要把你牵扯进来
It wasn't part of a plan. I would've told you if it was.
那不在计划之内 否则我会提前说的
I know.
我知道
The idea just struck me, and I went with it.
我突然就想到了 顺势说了出来
I don't mind that you improvised.
我并不介意你临场自♥由♥发挥
I just wish you'd done it better.
我只是希望你能做好点
Congressman Frank Underwood says
在昨晚本台的一场辩论当中
he got, quote, "Schooled" by AFT spokesman
弗兰西斯·安德伍德议员说
and chief strategist, Martin Spinella,
美国教师联合会发言人兼首席顾问
during a debate last night on this network.
马丁·斯比奈拉给他"上了一课"
In the past 24 hours,
过去24小时里
reruns of the gaffe have played non-stop
电视新闻节目和网络
on TV news programs and the Internet.
不停地重播议员的失态
A YouTube clip set to techno music
合成电子乐的YouTube视频
has logged more than 300,000 hits
已有超过30万的点击量
and spawned dozens of other spoofs.
并衍生出了不少恶搞
No
不
No
不
E O I
E O I
with a capital "E"
大写"E"
education LOL
教育 哈哈
That was as clumsy
这个拙劣程度
as the Lee Harvey Oswald prison transfer.
和李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔德的转狱不相上下
What was he thinking?
他怎么想的
Just give me one second.
等我一下
There's a deli. Down the street.
在街尾有家熟食店
Patti, thanks for coming.
帕特 多谢你能来
Sit down. You want some coffee?
请坐 要喝咖啡吗
No, thanks. I'm good.
谢了 不用
Hey, did you see Bill Maher last night?
你昨晚看《马赫脱口秀》了吗
No, I didn't.
没看
Oh, it was about the CNN thing.
是有关CNN的辩论
I have to admit, Frank, it was kinda funny.
弗兰克 我得承认 是挺逗的
Well, I'll have to catch a rerun.
那我要去看重播了
How you doing? You holding up all right with the strike?
你怎么样 罢♥工♥的事还好吗
Let's talk about Pennsylvania.
我们谈谈宾夕法尼亚吧
I have your candidate.
我有候选人了
Peter Russo. First Congressional District.
彼得·罗素 第一国会选区
We crossed him off.
我们划掉他了
I know. It's a mistake.
我知道 那是个错误
He's young, he's handsome. He's bright.
他年轻帅气 聪明有为
Nobody knows who he is outside of Philadelphia.
出了宾州 没人知道他是谁
There's no donor base, no infrastructure.
既没有金主捐款 又没有竞选组织机构
You start me off with funding from the DNC
你让民♥主♥党全国委员会给我启动资金
and I'll raise an army around this guy.
我就能为他召集一支军队
I will personally oversee his campaign.
我会亲自监督他的竞选
Is that the best we can do?
这是最佳人选了吗
What's better than a blank slate in the right hands?
有什么比好画师手里的白纸更好
Ed, you need to go.
艾德 你快走
Congressman, do you have a moment?
议员 您有空吗
Thank you, Patti.
谢谢你 帕特
Have him call me. I will.
叫他给我打电♥话♥ 我会的
Ed? Please.
艾德 走吧
What is going on? I'm taking care of it.
怎么回事 我来处理
One second, sir. Please.
就一会儿 先生 求您了
All right. Make it fast, Meechum.
好吧 长话短说 密查姆
It's not easy for me to ask this,
要我开这个口很不容易
but I was wondering if you could put in a good word with my boss.
但我想您能否跟我们头儿说点好话
A good word?
说好话
They're going to discharge me, sir.
他们准备解雇我 先生
I messed up. I'm fully aware.
我很清楚是自己搞砸了
But my job, it means everything to me,
但这份工作对我意义重大
and I know a good word from you would...
我知道您的好话会...
Look, I have nothing against you personally, Meechum,
就个人而言 我对你没意见 密查姆
but I can't get involved in these sort of affairs.
但我不能掺和到这些事里去
There's protocols and rules.
规矩就是规矩
Sir, please, if you spoke to Cardiff--
先生 求您了 如果您和卡迪夫谈
There is nothing that I can do.
我无能为力
If anyone can convince the captain,
如果有谁能说服队长
it would be you, Congressman.
那一定就是您了 议员
I'm sorry. I wish you all the best, Meechum.
抱歉 祝你好运 密查姆
Doug.
道格
What did Barney Hull say?
巴尼·豪尔怎么说
That we'd be the first to know.
我们会在第一时间知道
I can't believe there hasn't been a single 911 call.
真不敢相信到现在都没报♥警♥电♥话♥
There's been plenty.
有很多
It's just not the sort we're after.
只是没有我们要的那种
We got that kid in Atlanta.
倒是有亚特兰大那个孩子
No, it's got to be here. I can't be getting on a plane.
不 必须得在这里 我不能坐飞机
It looks too opportunistic.
那样就太投机了
Maybe if we open it up a little bit.
或许我们该扩大点范围
No, we cannot lower our standards.
不 我们不能降低标准
We just have to be patient.
再耐心等等
New rule-- now that the debate's over,
新规则 既然辩论结束了
Frank Underwood has to tell us what the hell that was.
弗兰克·安德伍德该告诉我们到底怎么回事
Seriously, Congressman, was that a joke?
说真的 议员 你是在搞笑吗
I haven't seen something just lay there like that
我很久没听过这样的东西了
since, uh...
自从...
I gotta go all the way back to my prom night.
我得追溯到我的毕业舞会了
Can we just settle this strike please?
我们能解决这次罢♥工♥吗
Teachers have been out of the classroom for so long,
教师离开教室太久了
middle schoolers are starting to have sex with each other.
初中生都开始"嘿♥咻♥"了
Enough.
别看了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表