剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
We can hit up the usual suspects in New York and California.
我们可以去纽约和加州找找老金主
Walter, how vulnerable are we?
沃尔特 我们有多少弱点
I'm not prepared to answer that question.
这还难说
Peter and I have yet to perform the holy sacrament of confession.
彼得还没向我忏悔呢
We still need to address the shipyard closing too.
关闭造船厂一事我们也得有所表示
Claire's helping us with that.
这方面克莱尔在处理
We are pushing a bill
我们在推动一项
called the Delaware river watershed Act,
《特拉华河流域法案》
and I think it's going to bring about
预计将在三年内
5,000 jobs into Peter's district over the next three years.
为彼得的选区带来约五千个岗位
We have a draft of the bill completed.
我们已经完成了一份草案
Peter's in the process of securing cosponsors.
彼得正在找法案的连署者
And who have you called, by the way?
对了 你都问过谁了
I have some e-mails out,
我发了几份邮件
but most of them wanna see a bill first.
大多数想先看看法案
Have you set up a meeting with the shipbuilders yet?
船厂那边你约过谁见面了吗
I don't think they're gonna back me.
我不认为他们会支持我
That's the entire point of the bill, Peter.
法案就是为了他们啊 彼得
Well, if I go to them and I say,
如果我去跟他们说
"Hey, some of you maybe will get your jobs back,
你们有些人可能会重新找到工作
"Not tomorrow, but three years from now,
不过不是明天 而是三年后
and most of you won't be getting your jobs back anyway... "
大多数还得继续失业在家
All right, let's put a pin in this until we get more sponsors.
好吧 先找联署人 这事暂且放一边
I have to go to the office. I'll catch you all later.
我要回趟办公室 晚点再过来
Okay, let's move on to our field plan.
好了 说一下竞选方案吧
I want to go through the regions one by one...
要逐个区讨论...
Francis.
弗兰西斯
We spent six weeks on that bill.
我们在这个法案上花了六周时间
It'll be fine. He'll come around.
不会有问题 他会想明白的
I'll see you later tonight?
那晚上见
I have an appointment.
我有约了
So I won't see you until morning.
那我明天早上才能见到你了
I'll be back before you get up.
我会在你起床前回来
I appreciate your taking the time today, sir.
感谢你今天能抽出时间过来 先生
Did you get that tax credit memo
经济研究小组起草的
the economic research team put together?
税收抵免备忘录你拿到了吗
You didn't ask me here to talk about memos.
你叫我来不是为了讨论备忘录吧
I know small talk when I hear it, Linda.
有话直说吧 琳达
The President has asked
总统希望你
that you take a step back from Pennsylvania.
不要过分插手宾州的事务
You've been taking a lot of trips there,
你最近经常去那儿
meeting with legislators...
与立法者会面...
It's my home state. There's a jobs crisis.
那是我的家乡 而且正面临着就业危机
We can't afford to play favorites.
我们不能偏帮单个州
The message is 50 states, one solution;
我们的方针是五十个州 一套解决方案
not one state, 50 solutions.
而不是一个州 五十套方案
I never expected to be involved in every policy or decision,
我并没指望能参与每一项政策和决策的制定
but I have been completely cut out of everything.
但我现在是什么事都被蒙在鼓里
We value your input, Mr. Vice President,
我们很重视你的意见 副总统先生
but right now, we can't...
但现在我们不能...
Don't condescend, Linda.
别一副高高在上的口气 琳达
No one even asked me who I thought should fill my seat.
甚至都没人问我希望由谁来接替州长一职
Why is Frank Underwood leading the charge on that, not me?
为什么这事是弗兰克·安德伍德牵头而不是我
That is a D.N.C. issue.
那是民♥主♥党全国委员会的决定
We are staying out of it and so should you.
我们不会插手 你也一样
And so I'm supposed to just cut ribbons and go to funerals?
那我就只能负责剪彩和出席葬礼吗
You knew what you signed up for.
你应该清楚你的职责范围
Thank you, Mr. Vice President.
谢谢你 副总统先生
I didn't get my pen.
我没拿到我的钢笔
Your pen? From the bill signing.
你的钢笔 签署法案的笔
Oh, we'll see what we can do about that.
我们会想办法解决的
I can see your security guy.
我看到你的保镖了
Meechum?
密查姆吗
He's cute.
他可真帅
He'd never go for you.
他不会喜欢你的
Why not?
为什么
You're too intimidating.
你令他生畏
He's the one with the gun.
可他有枪啊
But you're the one with the congressman.
但你有议员
We'll talk after.
我们做完再谈
We'll talk before.
我们谈完再做
Peter Russo.
彼得·罗素
Pennsylvania's first district.
宾州第一选区的议员
He's gonna run for governor.
他会竞选州长
Fill Matthews' seat.
接替马修斯的职位
It's an exclusive profile.
这会是一篇独家专访
With someone no one's ever heard of.
但对象是个无名小卒
What's the angle?
报道角度呢
Alcohol, drugs.
酗酒 吸毒
He's a kid from the streets.
他是个出身贫寒的野孩子
I want the profile to come out as soon as he announces,
我希望专访能在他宣布参选后马上发布
and I'd like it to be kind.
并且向着他说话
I don't write puff pieces.
我不写吹捧报道
Then get someone else to write it.
那就找别人写
I thought you had something for me.
我以为你有料给我
It's too easy for people to link me as your source.
人们很容易就会猜到我是你的消息来源
It's dangerous.
那就危险了
I don't benefit from handing out headlines to other people.
把头条让给别人 我得不到好处啊
Generosity is its own form of power, Zoe.
别低估了慷慨的力量 佐伊
Step six.
第六步
Step seven.
第七步
You always wear sunglasses at night?
你总是大晚上戴墨镜吗
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I figured you had to be in government.
我猜你肯定是公务员
I kept googling till I found your picture.
就在网上搜索 终于找到你的照片
This won't work, what you're doing.
这招没用的
It was a one-time deal.
那次是一锤子买♥♥卖♥♥
You don't get to keep coming back for more.
你不能一直要挟我
I'll go to the police.
我会去报♥警♥
They'll laugh in your face. Look at you.
他们只会当面嘲笑你 瞧你这样子
If the police won't listen to me,
如果警♥察♥不信我
I'll call TV stations.
我就爆料给电视台
I know the names...
我知道你们是谁
Douglas Stamper, Peter Russo,
道格拉斯·斯坦普 彼得·罗素
Frank Underwood.
弗兰克·安德伍德
You are walking down a road you do not want to walk down.
你现在走的是条危险的路
Please, I won't call anyone.
求你了 我不会说出去的
But I need your help.
但我需要你的帮助
I don't have anywhere to go. I don't have anyone I can call.
我无处可去 没有人可以联♥系♥
I've had to do things. And I don't wanna do it anymore.
我不再想做我现在做的一些事了
That's all I've got right now.
现在我身上就这么多
Find a place to stay and let me know where you are.
找个住处 告诉我地址
I'll figure something out.
我会再想办法的
You hungry?
饿吗
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Sapphire.
蓝宝石
No. What's your name?
不是这个名字 本名
Rachel.
瑞秋
Your ex-wife... anything uncouth?
你前妻做过什么不体面的事吗
How do you mean?
什么意思
Bondage, orgies, water sports?
性♥虐♥待 群♥交♥ 掺尿纵欲
No. Definitely not. Narcotics?
没有 绝对没有 吸食毒品吗
She wasn't into that. Not even a little ganga?
她不好这口 大♥麻♥都不来点
Okay. Once in a blue moon.
好吧 心情低落时抽过
Ever with your children?
跟孩子一起抽过吗
God, no! Ever in front of them?
天呐 怎么可能 在孩子面前抽过吗
Look, I'm not the world's best dad,
听着 我不是个绝世好爸
but I would never do that.
但我绝不会做那种事
Fine. Let's move on to prostitution.
好的 我们来谈谈招♥妓♥问题吧
How long is this gonna take?
还要问多久
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表