剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
We don't have to talk this through right now.
我们不用急着讨论这事
I just-- I just thought I'd bring it up.
我只是觉得应该跟你提一下
Should we get out of here? Yes.
我们回家啊 好极了
Let's go find the parents.
咱们去找那对父母吧
You hang back by the car.
你就在这儿守着
It's a big crowd, sir.
那里人很多 先生
If I get shot or stabbed consoling two grieving parents,
如果我安慰一对悲痛的父母时中枪或遇刺
I'm a hero from now until the end of time.
那么我将流芳千古
Let's roll the dice. Shall we?
我们赌一把吧 好吗
Sir, I can't allow you to go unescorted into all those people.
先生 我不能允许你只身走入人群
Allow me?
允许我
Let's get one thing straight, Meacham.
有件事我们得说清楚 密查姆
You are never to dictate what I can and cannot do.
我能做什么不能做什么 这你管不着
The only two words I want to hear from you
我吩咐你做事的时候
when I ask you to do something
只想听到两个词
are "Yes" and "Sir."
"是的"还有"先生"
Is that understood?
明白了吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Good. Then we're gonna get along just fine.
很好 我们会相处融洽的
Mr. and Mrs. Masters,
马斯特斯先生和太太
I'm Frank Underwood, your congressman.
我是本区议员弗兰克·安德伍德
I'm so sorry for your loss.
请二位节哀顺变
I cannot begin to fathom--
我无法体会
You're right. You can't. You have no idea.
没错 你不能 你完全无法体会
Forgive me. I don't mean to intrude. I just--
请原谅 我无意打扰 只是想
Well, you are intruding. Dean, please.
你已经打扰到我们了 迪恩 别这样
What?
怎么了
It's his fault. Isn't it?
这全怪他 不是吗
Anyway, I just wanted to express my condolences,
不管怎样 我只是想表示哀悼
and say if there's anything the two of you nee--
如果两位有任何需要
Dean, you don't want to be talking to him.
迪恩 你不会想跟他谈的
We got legal action pending.
我们会诉诸法律
Look, I know what Mr. Chase has been saying, and believe--
我知道蔡斯先生的看法 也相信
Nobody invited you.
没人邀请你来
Nobody wants your condolences or your excuses.
没人需要你的哀悼或是借口
Frank, please.
弗兰克 你走吧
You shouldn't have to put up with this right now.
你现在不该承受这些
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
Well, that went well.
进展顺利啊
Hang on a second.
等一下
Reverend.
牧师先生
Congressman.
议员先生
Nice to see you again.
见到你真好
I wish it was under better circumstances.
真希望情况不是这个样子
Terrible, isn't it?
真是可怕的惨剧
It's just terrible.
太不幸了
This is so thoughtful what you've organized here.
你组织这场活动真是费心了
Least we can do.
绵薄之力罢了
Tell me, are the Masters in your congregation?
马斯特斯一家是你的教众吗
They are. They come every Sunday.
是的 他们每周日都来
Do you think they'll be at the service tomorrow?
他们明天也会去做礼拜吗
I'd be surprised if they weren't.
一定会的
I'm wondering can you do me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
Anything for you, Frank.
什么都行 弗兰克
Oh, the blue toothbrush is yours, right?
蓝色的牙刷是你的 对吧
Uh, yeah, the blue one.
对 蓝色的
Hey, Peter? Yeah?
彼得 什么事
Where do you keep the light bulbs?
你把灯泡放哪了
The lamp in the bedroom is out.
卧室的灯不亮了
In the kitchen, under the sink.
在厨房♥水槽下面
Here's what I think.
我是这么想的
I wish I could be bigger than this, but I can't,
我也希望自己能大度一些 但我做不到
and I'm being selfish,
我这么做很自私
and I realize it's mostly about me, but fuck it.
而且也只顾着自己 但管它呢
I have to say it.
我必须说出来
Please don't take that other job, Christina.
请不要接受那份工作 克里斯蒂娜
Anyway, that's how I feel.
反正 我就是这么想的
I'm glad you told me.
很高兴你告诉我了
Charters jeopardize our ability to organize,
特许学校危及我们的组织能力
which is reason enough,
这个理由就足够了
but the bigger issue is
但更大的问题是
that measuring their success--
以他们的绩效
Charters schools have operated
特许学校一直遵行的
under the same evaluative standards that every--
评估标准 无异于任何...
Apples and oranges.
不同事物 区别对待
No matter how you look at it,
不论从哪个角度出发
you can't use the same standards to compare.
都不能用同一套标准去衡量
What, you're advocating a
你是在说
more demanding criteria for charter schools than other schools--
特效学校的考核标准应该更严格吗
Our point is simple, Frank.
我们的意思很简单 弗兰克
Several funds should only go
有些款项只能拨给
to public union school districts Hold on a second.
联邦公立学校 等一下
Yeah, but we've already increased non-charter funding by 10%.
但我们已经将非特许学校的拨款增加了一成
The amount going to charter schools is negligible.
拨给特许学校的款项根本微不足道
It's the precedent, Frank, not the number.
这事没有先例 弗兰克 与数目无关
We're setting a lot of precedents, Marty.
我们要开启很多先例 马蒂
That's the nature of reform.
这才叫改革
Well, some of them we can stomach. Some of them we can't.
有些可以忍♥受 有些不能忍♥
All right, let's not get bogged down in abstractions.
我们别纠结于这些模糊的问题了
Let's deal with specifics.
谈一下具体事宜吧
Corey, can you walk us through it?
科瑞 带我们从头理一遍吧
There's a three-prong approach
确定拨款的数额
to determining the amount of funding...
要采用三分法...
Miss me?
想我了吗
Maybe. A little.
也许有一点
What's it been, 15 hours?
我们分开多久了 有15个小时吗
Not even long enough to notice you're gone.
短到我都没发觉你离开了
Tell that to Marty Spinella.
马蒂·斯比奈拉也这么想就好了
How's it coming?
进展如何了
It's coming. Slowly, painfully.
进展缓慢而痛苦
Hey, have we always had tulips in the front yard,
我们家前院里一直种着郁金香吗
or am I slowly going insane?
还是我脑子不好使了
I planted them last fall.
我去年秋天种的
You did not.
你没有
When I was down with you for the campaign.
我跟你一起去那儿为选举做宣传的时候
You've never gardened a day in your life.
你这辈子都没碰过花花草草
Not true. I have gardened exactly one day in my life.
不对 我这辈子刚好侍弄过一天花花草草
You were down in Spartanburg doing some sort of fundraiser.
你当时在斯帕坦堡筹集资金
Gene's wife came over with a bucket of bulbs,
吉恩妻子带着一篮子球茎来看我
and next thing you knew, I was down on my knees in the dirt,
接着我就跪在泥巴里
earthworms and all.
和蚯蚓为伴了
I can't even picture it.
我简直无法想象
Neither can I, and I was there.
我也不能 我还是当事人呢
What else?
说说别的
Distract me from giant peaches and dead teenagers.
让我别去想大桃子和死去的少女
What else?
说什么呢
Oh, I went for a run today,
我今天去跑步了
and the strangest...
发生了件奇怪的事
I-- I don't know. This woman...
说不清楚 有个女人
That's interesting. What is?
有意思 怎么了
Oh, a text just came. Zoe Barnes. Who?
佐伊·巴恩斯刚发来一条短♥信♥ 谁
Oh, that reporter from the herald you met one night.
你那晚见过的那个《先驱报》记者
Oh, her. I remember.
我记得她
Yeah, go if you need to call her back.
要是需要给她回电♥话♥你就挂了吧
No, she can wait.
不用 她可以等
I'm talking to my wife.
我可在和我妻子通话
That's okay. I'm going to bed soon anyway.
没关系 反正我也要去睡了
See you tomorrow?
明天见
I hope so. Wish me luck.
希望如此 祝我好运
Mm, bonsoir, my petite Peachoid.
晚安 我的小桃子
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表