剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Rachel?
瑞秋
Come on, Rachel.
快点 瑞秋
You shouldn't have mentioned Russo.
你不该提罗素的
She'll write back. I wouldn't if I was her.
她会回的 要是我就不回
How much do you know?
你知道多少
That you were with him when he was pulled over.
他被警♥察♥拦下时你和他在一起
Who else knows? Just me.
还有谁知道 只有我
I can keep it that way, but I need more.
我可以保密 但我要更多信息
There is no more. You're lying.
就这些了 你撒谎
Yeah, I was with him when he got pulled over.
没错 他被警♥察♥拦下时我是和他一起
They took him away and let me go.
他们带走了他 放我走了
I don't know what happened to him.
我不知道他后来怎样了
He was never charged.
他没有被起诉
You know more than me, then.
那你知道得比我多
No one ever came to talk to you?
没人来找过你吗
About what? To keep you quiet.
找我♥干♥什么 让你保持沉默
You don't kiss and tell in that business.
干那行不会到处宣扬的
Not even when it's a congressman?
即使与议员有关也不会吗
Especially when it's a congressman.
尤其是牵扯到议员时
Frank Underwood never approached you?
弗兰克·安德伍德没有找过你吗
Who's that?
他是谁
You're too smart to play dumb, Rachel.
别跟我装傻了 瑞秋
You know who that is.
你明知故问
Name rings a bell.
名字有点耳熟
I try not to follow the news.
我基本不看新闻
Too many familiar faces.
有太多熟客了
How about Douglas Stamper?
道格拉斯·斯坦普呢
Never heard of him.
没听说过
I've told you everything I know.
我知道的都告诉你了
I know about what your father did.
我知道你♥爸♥做了什么
If you don't help me, I'll write about Russo.
如果你不帮我 我会抖出罗素的事
I'll write that you were a prostitute,
我会写你是个妓♥女♥
and I'll write about why you left home.
还有你离家出走的原因
Go to town, bitch.
随你便 贱♥人♥
So?
怎么样
She mentioned both you and your boss.
她提到了你和你的上司
What exactly? She didn't say.
具体点 她没说
All she seemed to know was that
她似乎只知道
I was in the car with him when he got pulled over.
他酒驾被拦下时我也在车上
And you didn't admit to more than that?
你没有说别的吧
No. I said everything exactly like you told me to.
没有 我完全按你说的讲
You really think I'd spill my guts? Calm down.
你真以为我会和盘托出吗 冷静点
Why didn't you tell me he was gonna hurt himself?
你为什么不告诉我他会伤害自己
I never would've done it.
否则我绝不会那么做
How could I have known?
我怎么知道会那样
I just want all this to go away. It will.
我只希望这事快点过去 会的
All of it.
都会过去的
I promise.
我保证
Do you want me to order you dinner?
要我为你订晚餐吗
Where's Doug at? I don't know. He left early.
道格在哪 我不知道 他提早走了
Call him for me, will you? Yes, sir.
帮我联♥系♥他 好 先生
Thirteen minutes from now,
再过十三分钟
Tusk will meet with the President,
塔斯克就要和总统会面
if he isn't there already.
他大概早就到了
You've never been an ally, have you?
你从来都不是我的盟友 不是吗
Pressing on with your slow, incessant march.
缓慢坚定地向前推进
Time would've killed Russo if I hadn't,
就算我不出手 时间也会杀死罗素
just as it will kill me someday.
有一日它也会夺去我的生命
Kill us all.
无人能逃
Sir, I just got Doug's voicemail.
先生 道格没接 进入语♥音♥信箱了
I wonder where he's at.
不知道他在哪里
Well, maybe this is him.
可能是他
Freddy?
弗莱迪
Sorry, Frank. I had to trade up.
抱歉 弗兰克 良禽择木而栖
Sancorp's a big fish, but Raymond Tusk is a whale.
桑科是大鱼 但雷蒙德·塔斯克是巨鲸
Can I get you something, Frank?
想吃点什么吗 弗兰克
Nothing right now. Thank you, Freddy.
暂时不要 谢谢 弗莱迪
I'll leave y'all to it.
我不打扰你们
I hope you don't mind that
我希望你别介意
Remy told me about this little secret of yours.
雷米告诉了我你的小秘密
I wanted a place where you'd feel comfortable.
我想找一个你觉得舒服的地方
Shouldn't you be at the White House?
你现在不该在白宫吗
How could I pass up the chance to eat the best ribs in Washington?
我怎么能错过华盛顿最好的肋排呢
Remy told you about Sancorp.
雷米跟你说了桑科的事
As of closing bell today, I own 3%.
到今天收盘时 我有3%的股份
By the end of next week, I'll own over ten.
到下周末 我的股份将超过10%
Enough to make sure they can't cause me any trouble.
足以解我后顾之忧了
A valiant effort, though. I respect that.
不过是个大胆的尝试 我很钦佩
So why are we here?
那你找我来干什么
I told you I'd give you until today to think things over.
我说过会让你考虑到今天
I'm a man who keeps my word. And I'm still not interested.
我是个信守承诺的人 我还是没兴趣
You wanted me to be more specific back in St. Louis.
在圣路易斯时 你让我详说
That would be a good start.
那会是个良好的开端
Why did Britain go to war with China 150 years ago?
英国150年前为什么对中国发动战争
I'm in no mood for riddles.
我没心情猜谜
Humor me a moment.
迁就我一下吧
Opium. It was bigger than opium, Frank.
鸦♥片♥ 远不止鸦♥片♥ 弗兰克
That was simply the excuse.
那只是借口
Peking wanted to call the shots instead of the west.
中国政♥府♥不想受西方牵制 要自己做主
It's the same problem we're facing now.
我们现在也面临着这个问题
But nobody wants a trade war, much less a military one.
但人们讨厌贸易战争 更不用说军事战争了
And what's your opium?
你的鸦♥片♥是什么
Samarium-149. I need it for my reactors.
钐149 我的反应堆需要
China controls 95% of the world's supply.
中国控制了世界95%的供给
And you're worried about
你在担心
the imbalance in our currency, our foreign debt...
我们货币的不平衡 我们的外债
All of it. You already have the President's ear.
一切 总统已经很听你话了
Trade tariffs are controlled by congress.
贸易关税由国会控制
You have a lot more influence there than Garrett does.
你在那里比加勒特更有影响力
It's the reason I wanted you to stay there in the first place.
这也是我之前把你留在那儿的原因
And what exactly would you want me to do?
那你具体要我做些什么
Well, that part I don't know yet.
我还不清楚
We'll have to wait and see how things play out with the Chinese.
得等着看♥中♥国♥那边的情况
I've already told you I will not do a blank check.
我告诉过你了 我不开空头支票
I must say I'm surprised, Frank.
我真是没想到啊 弗兰克
You have a reputation for pragmatism.
你一向以务实闻名
And I also have avoided a reputation for indentured servitude.
我还不跟人签卖♥♥身契
I never make an offer more than twice, Frank.
一个提议我不说三次 弗兰克
Tell me now if I can count on your cooperation.
如果你愿意合作 现在就告诉我
You're not offering cooperation. You're demanding tutelage.
你不是在提议合作 而是在要求监管
So let me make you a proposal.
我向你提个议吧
I am absolutely willing to work together as equals.
我非常愿意与你平等合作
I will take your opinions seriously, just as the President does.
我会像总统一样重视你的想法
But I will not bind myself to them in advance.
但我不会提前做出保证
If that doesn't interest you, fair enough.
如果那不够吸引你
Good luck finding a vice President in the next four days
那就祝你能在接下来四天找到一位
who will prove as pragmatic as I.
和我一样务实的副总统
You can't purchase loyalty, Raymond.
你买♥♥不到忠心 雷蒙德
Not the sort I have in mind.
我想的那种不行
If you want to earn my loyalty,
如果你想赢得我的忠心
then you have to offer yours in return.
就得以你的忠心为交换
And if we can agree to that...
如果这点能达成一致
Well,
那么
you're a man with imagination.
你是个有想象力的人
Wait.
等等
If Stamper was there himself,
如果斯坦普本人在那儿
this goes much deeper than a lost arrest file.
这就比一份消失的逮捕文件严重得多
Well, let's think about this.
咱们想想
What did Russo gain him?
罗素给了他什么
A mansion in Harrisburg.
宾州州长
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表