剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Nice. So you liking it here?
很好 你喜欢这里吗
Yeah. My staff and I are loving it.
喜欢啊 我和工作人员都喜欢
Claire's opened a lot of doors for us.
克莱尔为我们创造了许多机会
Sounds like Claire.
克莱尔就是这样
Shall we head to my office?
去我办公室吧
Gillian, nice to meet you.
吉莉安 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
What happened?
怎么回事
Things got complicated.
事情变复杂了
San Corp was in a difficult situation.
桑科当时面临困境
I would have thought you'd step up
我以为遇到困难
when things were difficult,
你会出面解决
not hold the donation hostage.
而不是拿捐款作交换条件
Well, things are less complicated now.
但现在又没那么复杂了
The donation is back on the table.
他们又愿意捐款了
I had to fire half my staff.
我被迫炒了半数员工
Now you can hire them back.
你可以再把他们雇回来了
San Corp is prepared to double its initial commitment...
桑科愿将最初承诺金额翻倍
1.5 million, lump sum, this quarter.
本季度一次性支付150万
Why? Public relations. Same as before.
为什么 和之前一样 公♥关♥
And what do they want from Francis?
他们想从弗兰西斯那里得到什么
Things are square with Frank.
我们跟弗兰克都扯平了
We're only talking about the C.W.I.
我们只谈净水计划的事
But why double it?
但为什么要翻倍
Because I said they should.
因为我说服了他们
The more they give, the more you can do.
他们给的越多 你们能做的也越多
The more you can do, the better they look.
你们做的越多 他们就越有面子
And that's why they hired Glendon Hill...
他们雇格兰顿-希尔
to make them look good.
就是为了撑门面
And they also hired you to get traction in congress.
他们还雇你在国会拉拢人
Not in this case.
这次不同
We want a long-term partnership, Claire.
我们想建立长♥期♥合作关系 克莱尔
This is an investment in the future.
这是对未来的投资
We're not attaching strings.
我们没有其他要求
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
They'd really love to move quickly on this.
他们希望能尽快落实
I said I'll think about it.
我说了我会考虑的
Madeleine, you have to email me this shit.
玛德琳 你得把这个发过来
I need it in writing.
我需要书面文件
And with more than an hour's notice.
而且还有一个多小时呢
Yeah, I know that,
是啊 我知道
but you have to understand we... we have a plan.
但你得理解 我们有计划的
We have a way that we do this,
我们做事有自己的方法
and when you...
如果你...
Okay.
好吧
Fine.
好
Yeah. Yeah. Bye.
嗯 再见
Madeleine has decided to have
玛德琳临时起意
a spur-of-the-moment trip to Orlando with her
要跟她在交♥友♥网♥上认识的男友
latest eHarmony catch.
去奥兰多旅行
No heads-up, no warning.
不事先通知 都不说一声
The kids?
孩子们呢
They get out of school at 2:30.
他们两点半放学
I can do the shipbuilders meeting.
我可以去和船厂的人会面
You sure?
真的
Yeah, it's just a public affairs team.
是的 只是个公共事务小组而已
I'll brief you, and then you can call them tomorrow.
回头我向你报告 你明天再打给他们
Go get your kids.
你去接孩子吧
Remy came by this morning. To the office.
雷米今天早上去过我办公室
What does he want?
他想干什么
The donation's back on the table.
捐款的事又有门了
They've doubled it to 1.5 million.
数额翻了一番 有150万
You said no, right? I didn't.
你回绝了吧 没有
He doesn't want anything from you, Francis.
他并不图你任何回报 弗兰西斯
Come on, Claire. You know better than that.
得了吧 克莱尔 你这还不懂吗
I specifically asked.
我特意问过的
Maybe not right now,
也许他现在不求回报
but look, I invented this guy, all right?
他是我一手提拔的
It's a slippery slope. You...
迈出这一步就刹不住了
Think of what I can do with this money.
想想有了这笔钱我能做多少事
I can hire back the people I let go.
我能把辞退的职员全部请回来
I can help accelerate the funding for the projects
还能加快吉莉安那些项目的
that Gillian has brought in.
融♥资♥进度
Let's find another way to raise the money.
资金的事我们可以另想办法
But it's right there at my feet.
但这笔钱唾手可得
Claire, I have too much on my plate right now.
克莱尔 我现在已经百事缠身了
I can't have San corp breathing down my neck again.
不能再被桑科公♥司♥纠缠上
I can't have Remy...
我不能让雷米
Look, it is Remy.
那是雷米啊
He knows me too well. It's dangerous.
他太了解我了 这很危险
Look at the bigger picture here.
要顾全大局
I'm asking.
我恳求你
No. You're not.
你这不是恳求
Claire.
克莱尔
I'll tell you what I told him.
我会用回复他的话答复你
Which was?
你说
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
I know there's been some tension,
我知道最近我们有些紧张
and I'm probably more to blame than you are.
而且我应该负主要责任
But I'd like to put that behind us.
但过去的事就让它过去吧
Zoe,
佐伊
you're going to be our new White House correspondent.
你将成为我们新一任驻白宫记者
What about Janine?
那简宁呢
I promoted her to Midwest Bureau chief.
升任中西部总编辑
She's okay with that?
她同意了吗
She wants to give up the White House?
她舍得放弃白宫的工作
It's the decision I've made.
这是我的决定
It's just that Janine has so much experience.
可简宁毕竟经验丰富
I thought you'd be more excited about this.
我还以为你会很兴奋呢
I'm sorry. I... I just thought you brought me in here to...
抱歉 我还以为你叫我进来是要
I don't know.
我不知道
To fire you.
解雇你
Maybe.
也许吧
Water under the bridge.
都过去了
We're starting over.
我们要重新开始
So are you ready to take this on?
那么 你准备好了吗
Can I think about it?
我能考虑一下吗
People usually don't have to think about it
有一份白宫的工作摆在面前
when they're offered the White House, Zoe.
人们一般不用考虑的 佐伊
Just a day or two.
只要一两天就好
Janine is booked for a flight to Chicago on Friday.
简宁将乘周五的航♥班♥飞往芝加哥
I'll let you know before then.
我会在那之前回复你
I just need to...
我只是要
Thank you. Thank you, Tom.
谢谢你 汤姆
David Rasmussen is the majority leader,
大卫·拉斯姆森是多数党领袖
which means he's one step above me
也就是说他的职位在我之上
and one below Birch,
在博奇之下
which is akin to being between a very hungry wolf
就像夹在一匹饿极的狼
and a very quarrelsome sheep.
和一只好斗的羊之间
Let's see if he stays with the herd or joins the pack.
羊群或是狼群 看看他会选择哪一边
David. You mind if I join you?
大卫 不介意我坐这儿吧
Please. A salad, huh?
请坐 就吃沙拉啊
Yes. I'm trying to take better care of myself.
是啊 我想好好照顾自己
Good man. Diet?
不错嘛 节食吗
Diet, exercise, everything.
节食 锻炼 各种方法
You ought to take better care of yourself too.
你也该照顾好自己
Well, they should stop serving such good pizza.
他们这儿的披萨实在太美味了
Oh, I'm not talking about the food.
我不是指饮食
I'm talking about Birch.
我是指博奇
You are never going to be speaker
你要想当上议长
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表