剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
So how much? It's about $6 an hour.
那是多少 每小时6美元
That's not even minimum wage.
那都达不到最低工资标准
You have to see it as an investment.
你要把它看做一笔投资
The training programs are a valuable resource.
培训计划是很有价值的资源
You're not getting it.
你休想
I can't afford to make investments.
我无力做投资
Six dollars an hour puts my family on the street.
6美元一小时我全家都要睡马路了
What do you want me to work? Five jobs?
你想让我怎么样 做五份兼♥职♥吗
If you get a part-time job, that and the training programs...
如果你找一份兼♥职♥ 再加上培训计划
Do you wanna know what I think?
你知道我是怎么想的吗
I think you sit around in Washington
我觉得你整天在华盛顿无所事事
coming up with all sorts of fancy numbers and solutions
想出一些在文件中看上去很好的
that look good on paper.
数据和解决方案
But that doesn't cut it for the rest of us.
对我们来说却根本不适用
You said you had our backs, you lying piece of shit!
你说你会照顾我们 你这个骗子
We don't eat paper for dinner.
那些文件不能填饱肚子
You can't put a paper roof over your head.
也不能用来遮风避雨
When we all voted for you,
我们为你投票的时候
I didn't think that every one of those votes
我们都没有想到自己是在
was another nail in our own coffin.
自掘坟墓
Everybody just sit down for ten minutes.
大家稍坐十分钟
We can go over this proposal point by point
我们可以逐条讨论这份提议
and you can get the information that you need
你们可以获知一切关于
to get the resources that you want.
你们所需资源的信息
It's like they don't want to find a solution.
就好像他们根本不想要解决方案
They're scared.
他们害怕了
I understand that they're scared,
我知道他们害怕了
but that doesn't mean they can't listen.
但也不代表他们不能听取建议
You don't know these people, Christina.
你不了解这些人 克里斯蒂娜
I worked in your office for three years.
我在你的办公室工作了三年
I spoke to them. I took their calls.
我和他们谈过话 我接过他们的电♥话♥
I replied to their emails.
我回过他们的电子邮件
You didn't grow up with them.
可你没跟他们一起长大
I don't need to grow up hand to mouth
我不需要和他们一起长大
to empathize with the fact that...
来同情现状...
they're not interested in empathy.
他们不需要同情
The house keys are in my jacket.
房♥子钥匙在我外套里
I'll call you.
我回头打给你
Peter. I said I'll call you.
彼得 我说了我回头打给你
Do your homework. It's Sister Mary Joseph.
做好功课 答案是玛丽·约瑟修女
You didn't do it. Don't lie to me.
不是你做的 别对我撒谎
I used to use the same ploy with my parents.
我以前也是这么对付我父母的
Nah, baloney.
胡扯
We do the homework and then we eat.
我们先做功课 然后吃饭
All right, who's hungry?
好了 谁饿了
What do you guys want? Hamburgers.
你们想吃什么 汉堡
You know mommy makes macaroni...
妈妈要做奶酪空心粉...
No, pizza.
不 要吃披萨
No pizza. You guys can eat that every...
不行 你们每顿饭都吃那个
sweetheart, take the kids upstairs.
亲爱的 带孩子们上楼
How'd you get in here?
你怎么进来的
You still keep the spare key
你还是把备用钥匙
behind the loose brick on the porch.
藏在门廊那块松动的砖头后面
You break into my house?
你闯进我家
You scare my kids like that?
你这样吓唬我的孩子
We gotta talk, Paul.
我们得谈谈 保罗
We talked last night. Now get out.
我们昨晚谈过了 现在滚出去
I can convince these people, but I need your help.
我能说服这些人 但我需要你的帮助
Leave my house. Sit down.
滚出我家 坐下
I don't wanna have to hurt you with my children upstairs, Petey.
我孩子就在楼上我不想伤你 彼得
Then help me.
那就帮帮我
This is your last chance.
这是你最后的机会
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
Get back upstairs!
回楼上去
What are we doing?
我们这是在干什么
I don't wanna fight you, Petey.
我不想打你 彼得
I don't wanna fight you either.
我也不想打你
I will.
我会这么做
But we don't have to.
但我们没必要这样
What do you want me to do?
你想让我做什么
You elected me to represent you,
你们选举我代表你
but I couldn't forestall the inevitable.
但我不能阻止不可避免的事
The shipyard was closing.
造船厂注定得关闭
If not this year, then next.
不在今年 就是明年
Or the year after.
或是后年
We all know that.
我们都清楚
I could have lied to you.
我可以对你们撒谎
I could have pretended to do more.
我可以假装忙活一阵
But I don't believe about living in the past.
但我不相信活在过去
I only care about the future.
我只在乎未来
Here's another truth that's gonna be hard to swallow.
还有一个你们很难接受的事实
I'm all you've got.
你们只有我了
Nobody in Washington gives a fuck about you.
华盛顿没有人在乎你们
No one.
没有人
He's right.
他说的没错
Whatever you think of Petey,
不管你们怎么看彼得
we either go with him or we got nothin'.
我们就只有他给的这一条路
Now, does what I'm offering you
我的提议
come anywhere near what you want or deserve? No.
的确距你们想要的 应得的差得很远
But you gotta open your eyes and take what's in front of you.
但你们要打开眼界 着眼当前
We can build on that.
这是一个基础
5,000 jobs becomes 10,000.
五千个工作岗位变成一万个
Then 15,000. Not in the snap of a finger,
然后变成一万五千个 的确要等一段时间
but faster than doing nothing will.
但绝对比停滞不前快
Can I count on all of you?
我能指望你们大伙吗
All right, I'll take that as a yes.
好的 我就当你们默许了
We'll need your contact information
请留下你们的联♥系♥方式
so we can send you materials to share with your friends.
好给你们寄去材料和你们的朋友分享
Now, let's talk about the way
现在来说一下
the money's gonna get phased in.
资金分阶段引入的方式
It's gonna happen in six stages. Stage one...
钱分六步到位 第一步
**Oh say does that star-spangled*
*你看那星条旗
**Banner yet wave*
*是否还依旧飘扬
**For the land of the free*
*在这自♥由♥的国度
**And the home of the brave*
*勇士的家乡
Left face. Forward march.
向左转 齐步走
Francis Underwood's career.
弗兰西斯·安德伍德的职业生涯
Harvard law degree.
哈佛法学学位
One of the youngest state legislators in the history of South Carolina.
南卡罗莱纳州史上最年轻的州议员之一
A 22-year veteran of the U.S. Congress.
在美国国会干了22年的老兵
House majority whip.
众议院多数党党♥鞭♥
Speaks volumes about the values young people learn here
是年轻人在桑蒂诺所学价值观的
at the Sentinel.
最佳表率
Values like honor, duty, discipline,
荣誉 责任 纪律
like sacrifice, service, and respect.
牺牲 服务和尊重
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
the Francis J. Underwood library.
弗兰西斯·J·安德伍德图书馆
Congressman?
议员先生
Thank you.
谢谢
I wrote a speech.
我写了一份发言稿
But I'm not gonna read it.
但我不打算读了
Nothing is permanent. Not even this building.
没有什么是永恒的 即使是我身后的建筑
I don't mean to sound ungrateful.
我不是不领情
I am very grateful. I'm deeply honored.
我很感激 我非常荣幸
And I am...
而且
I'm very moved.
非常感动
I had the good fortune of spending most of this weekend
我有幸和几位好朋友一起度过了
with a group of friends.
这个周末
Friends I haven't seen in a very long time.
很长时间没有见面的好朋友
Friends I made here.
我在这里交到的朋友
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表