剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Thai cuisine again.
我又买♥♥了泰国菜
The green curry is for you, and the other green curry is for me.
绿咖喱是给你的 另一份绿咖喱是我的
I was actually just on my way out.
我正要出去呢
I bought you dinner. You have to eat it.
我给你买♥♥了晚饭 你必须得吃
Or at the very least, you have to watch me eat mine.
至少也得看着我吃
I'm gonna be late to meet someone.
我约见别人 要迟到了
Who? Like a date? A friend.
谁啊 约会吗 一个朋友
Oh, the mysterious fuck-buddy who you get all of your stories from?
那位给你爆料的神秘炮♥友♥
Lighten up. I was just teasing.
别这么严肃 我逗你玩呢
Not that I would judge.
而且我也不会说什么
We've all done it.
我也干过这事
I used to suck, screw,
从前为了挖新闻
and jerk anything that moved just to get a story.
我不择手段 谁都敢上
Really? Like who?
真的吗 都有谁
You want dish?
你也想去试试
No. It's just...
不 只是
The com director on Ben Schroeder's senate race.
本·施罗德竞选参议员时的媒体关系主管
A staffer in the Defense Department.
国防部的一个职员
My very own White House intern.
还有个白宫实习生
He was a real blabbermouth when he wasn't eating me out.
他嘴没占着的时候可能说了
And I even had a fling with a congressman.
我甚至还跟一名国会议员发生过关系
Which one?
哪个议员
You tell me yours, and I'll tell you mine.
告诉我你的 我就跟你说
I've never been with any.
我没睡过议员
Oh, come on. You're hot.
少来了 你这么性感
You're telling me that none of them have come on to you?
他们就没人对你有过意思
I haven't really been in those circles.
没在那个圈子里混过
You are now.
你现在进圈子了
I guess I don't really give off that vibe.
可能我没有那种气质
Oh, you mean the slut vibe?
你是说荡♥妇♥气质吗
Look, I don't do that shit anymore.
听着 我现在不那么干了
'Cause once word got out,
因为话一传开
it was like I hit a wall, and nobody took me seriously.
我就四处碰壁 没人拿我当回事
So, a piece of advice as far as career strategies go:
就职场策略而言 给你一点建议
It's not worth fucking your way to the middle.
为了一点点地位跟人上♥床♥不值得
Chopsticks or fork?
用筷子还是叉子
Look, if you go, I am gonna have to eat both of these,
你要是走了 我就得吃两份了
and that is not cool.
那可不好
No. I'll eat with you.
不 我留下跟你一起吃
Good.
好的
Back home, Meechum.
回家 密查姆
Sir.
是
Francis...
弗兰西斯
How's your hand?
你的手怎么样了
Fine.
还好
You should change the bandage, no?
不是该换绷带了吗
Later.
待会儿
I thought you were gonna be out late.
你不是要晚归吗
No.
不
You seem upset. I'm not.
你好像心情不好 没有
What happened? Nothing.
发生了什么事 没事
Can I get more than two words out of you?
你能多说两个字吗
I'm just trying to relax.
我只是在放松
Claire,
克莱尔
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Did Zoe expect me to twiddle my thumbs until her arrival?
佐伊指望我焦躁难安地等她吗
Perhaps she's making the mistake
我看她是搞错了
thinking her time is as valuable as mine.
以为她的时间和我的一样宝贵
Proximity to power deludes some into believing they wield it.
接近权力让一些人错以为他们拥有权力
I put an end to that sort of thinking before it begins.
我要把这种错觉扼杀在萌芽中
And if I'm not mistaken, the last time I was in Tannersville,
如果我没记错 上次来坦纳斯维尔时
Buddy Corcharan pulled me aside
巴蒂·寇克兰把我拉到一边
and told me I was wasting my time,
跟我说我这是在浪费时间
because the Republicans
因为共和党
were gonna sweep Monroe County in a landslide.
在门罗郡会以压倒性的优势获胜
Well, Buddy had to eat his hat and both his shoes
巴蒂后来只得吃掉他的帽子和鞋
when I won the county in a landslide.
因为是我以压倒性优势赢得了本郡
And let me tell you, that man has big feet
而且 他有双大脚
and an even bigger head, so that was quite a meal.
头更大 够他好好吃一顿了
My daddy used to tell me a story
我爸爸曾给我讲过一个故事
about people who count their chickens before they hatched.
说在小鸡孵出之前就数有几个的人
Although, to be fair,
不过说实话
he probably didn't know what he was talking about,
他大概根本不知道自己在说什么
because he grew up in Pittsburgh.
因为他是匹兹堡人
And I certainly never saw a hen around my house,
我家周围也没有一只母鸡
unless you count my mother.
除非你把我妈也算上
Do you want me to do something? But, seriously,
要我插手吗 但是 说正经的...
No. Let him talk. ...I do love this town...
不用 让他说 我很爱这座城市...
I don't know if he's ever going to introduce you.
我不觉得他会引你出场
He will. Just give him time.
他会的 给他点时间
It's been an hour.
都一小时了
We were supposed to leave for Carbondale ten minutes ago.
我们十分钟前就该去卡本代尔了
I can't interrupt him. He's the Vice President.
我不能打断他 他可是副总统
We're not on the edge of Penn's Woods.
我们又不是在宾州边境上
We need economic development flowcharts
我们得把流域法案的经济发展
for the watershed bill sent over to Terry Womack's office.
流程图送交泰瑞·乌麦克办公室
Hard copies, 20 of them. I'll do it right away.
打印稿 20份 我就去办
How's everything going with Rachel?
瑞秋怎么样了
I think she's a little down in the dumps.
心情不怎么好
She got a waitressing job last week,
上周她找到份服务员的工作
and then they let her go.
但又被解雇了
Why? She wouldn't tell me.
为什么 她不告诉我
All she said was her boss was a creep.
就说老板是个变♥态♥
Thirty minutes ago, I received a text from Zoe.
30分钟前 佐伊给我发了条短♥信♥
She intends to apologize, no doubt.
毫无疑问 她想道歉
I respect that she wants to atone in person,
我尊重她想当面忏悔的意愿
even though it's taken her over 16 hours to build up the courage.
尽管她花了16个小时才鼓起勇气
Janine Skorsky is digging into Peter Russo.
简宁·斯克斯基正在调查彼得·罗素
What in particular?
具体什么方面
The shipbuilders' association.
造船厂协会
She have an angle?
她要怎么写
The watershed bill is a consolation prize for them losing their jobs.
流域法案是对他们失去工作的补偿
That's not an unfair assessment.
这话说的有点道理
She thinks if the bill fails to pass,
她认为如果法案没有通过
they'll withdraw support.
他就会失去船厂的支持
Not an unfair speculation.
推测得有点道理
Well, I know how hard you've been working on his campaign,
我知道你为他的竞选付出了很多
so I wanted to give you a heads-up.
想给你提个醒
Well, let me know if she expands her inquiry.
如果她扩大调查告诉我一声
Into what? Anything you deem worth telling.
扩大到哪 你认为值得说的
Well, can I throw her a bone?
我能先给她点甜头吗
She might be more talkative if I have information for her.
如果我透点消息给她 她可能更肯说
What sort of bone? The vote count for the bill.
什么样的甜头 法案的计票结果
I don't have a vote count yet.
计票还没出来
Should have a preliminary one this afternoon.
下午会有个初步结果
You'll let me know? As soon as I have something solid.
你会告诉我吗 有确实消息就告诉你
There's one more thing.
还有件事
About last night...
昨天晚上...
Oh, no need to apologize.
不用道歉
I'm sure you had a very good reason.
你肯定有个充足的理由
I do.
是的
I think we should end it.
我觉得我们不应该继续了
Not professionally, the other thing.
不是公事方面 另一方面
Why now?
为什么是现在
We have a really good working relationship.
我们的工作关系很好
I don't wanna overcomplicate that.
我不想搞得过于复杂
All right.
可以
You're okay with it? Completely.
你没有意见 完全没有
It's over.
结束了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表