剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Hold on.
等等
He says he doesn't want to talk to you.
他说不想和你说话
What?
什么
Why not?
为什么
We've seen the news, dad.
我们看新闻了 爸爸
There were all sorts of TV cameras at our school yesterday.
昨天好多媒体都跑来我们学校
Mom's making us stay home this week.
妈妈让我们这周待在家里
I want you to do something. I want you to go to, uh,
我想让你做件事 我想让你
your bedroom window and look out.
到卧室窗边 往外看
You see that black car?
看见那辆黑♥车♥了吗
Yeah. That's me.
嗯 我在里面
You shouldn't be here, dad. Mom would be really angry.
你不该在这儿的 爸爸 妈妈会发火的
Well, we don't need to tell her. Right?
我们不跟她说 好吗
It'll just be... it'll just be, uh...
就当作...
it'll just be our little secret.
我们之间的小秘密
Your voice sounds weird,
你的声音很奇怪
like it did on the radio.
就像在广播里那样
You... you heard that?
你听了那个
I have a computer.
我有电脑
I'm sorry.
对不起
I...sometimes your dad makes mistakes.
我...有时候爸爸也会犯错
I better go. No.
我要挂了 别
I don't like to hear your voice when it's like this.
我不想听到你这样的声音
It makes me sad. Bye, dad.
让我难过 再见 爸爸
Sarah, please...
萨拉 别...
Peter?
彼得
Christina.
克里斯蒂娜
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm, uh...
我...
I'm not... I'm not... I'm not doing so well.
我现在...感觉不怎么好
Where are you, Peter?
你在哪里 彼得
I'm in my car. Are you driving?
在车里 你在开车吗
No.
没有
Tell me where you are.
告诉我你在哪里
I'm outside my kids' house.
在我孩子家门外
You mean Madeleine's? Yeah.
你是说玛德琳的家 对
I need you to stay right there.
我要你待在那儿别动
Okay, Peter?
好吗 彼得
You'll stay there?
你能待在那儿吗
Peter.
彼得
Peter, are you still there?
彼得 还在听吗
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
I'd like to turn myself in.
我要自首
For what?
什么事
A few months ago,
几个月前
I was pulled over for drunk driving.
我因醉驾被警♥察♥拦下
They let me go. I should've been convicted.
他们放我走了 我应该被定罪的
Well, if you were let go, sir,
如果你当时被释放了 先生
we can't arrest you for it now.
我们现在不能逮捕你
Well, I drunk drove here. Arrest me for that.
我醉驾开过来的 为这个逮捕我吧
We can put you in a detox tank...
我们可以送你去戒酒间...
I wanna be formally arrested.
我想被正式拘捕
My name is Congressman Peter Russo.
我是彼得·罗素议员
I was arrested in January on Michigan Avenue.
一月曾在密歇根大道被捕
Please have a seat, Congressman.
请稍坐一下 议员先生
I gotta make a few phone calls.
我去打几个电♥话♥
Have you found him?
你找到他了吗
I'm in front of his ex-wife's house.
我在他前妻家外面
Christina said he called from there.
克里斯蒂娜说他在这儿打了电♥话♥
He's not there? No.
他不在那儿 是的
But his phone is. I found it by the curb.
但手♥机♥在 扔在了路边
So we have no way to contact him?
那么我们就联♥系♥不上他了
Not unless he reaches out to us.
除非他主动联♥系♥我们
This isn't good.
这不太妙
Want me to alert the authorities?
要我去报案吗
Let's give him a little longer.
我们再给他点时间
How long did it last? About six months.
你们交往了多久 大概半年
He was older. A lot?
他比我大 大很多吗
Yeah.
对
Was he a journalist, or did he work on The Hill?
是个记者 还是在国会工作
I'd rather not say.
这我还是不说了
All right.
好吧
He was someone I looked up to... for a while.
我之前有段时间很尊敬他
Why did it end?
为什么结束
He has a wife.
他有妻子
We both knew it was gonna end eventually.
我们都知道最终会结束的
I mean, it was really...
我是说 真是...
it was fucked up.
糟糕透顶
The first night we spent together,
我们在一起的第一晚
he told me he was gonna hurt me and then discard me.
他说 他会伤害我 然后遗弃我
And when it ended, I told him that he'd done neither.
结束的时候 我对他说 他都没做到
But...
但...
it does hurt.
我确实很受伤
I won't hurt you.
我不会伤害你
Yeah, you can't promise me that.
这你不能保证
Yes, I can.
我能
Has anyone else seen him? No.
有人见过他吗 没有
He's in an interrogation room by himself.
他独自一人待在审讯室里
I never should've got mixed up with this fucking mess.
我就不该搅这趟浑水
We're way behind regret time, Barney.
现在后悔太迟了 巴尼
Just have your guys keep him out of sight.
别让人看见他
I'll need a back exit.
给我找个后门
I got him. Thanks. Yeah.
我来吧 谢谢 好
Come on.
走吧
Hey, Peter.
彼得
Where's your car?
你的车在哪里
It's down the street.
街那头
I'll drive you home.
我送你回家吧
You go back to mine, have Meechum let you in.
你去我家 让密查姆给你开门
This way? Yeah.
这边吗 嗯
What were you thinking, Peter?
你在想什么啊 彼得
I need to take responsibility for my actions.
我得为我的行为负责
By getting yourself thrown in jail?
让自己蹲监狱吗
Real responsibility.
真正地负责
Like... like they talk about in the meetings,
就像互戒会聚会时说的那样
not the lies we told for the campaign.
而不是为竞选而撒的谎
What you just did was extremely reckless.
你刚才的行为太鲁莽了
I don't care.
我不在乎
I'm making a statement tomorrow, Frank.
我明天要做一份声明 弗兰克
About pulling out of the race?
关于退出竞选吗
That's not enough. I...
那不够 我...
I need to stop hiding.
我不能再逃避了
Well, let's work together on the language.
那我们一起研究措辞
I have to do it on my own. It's gotta be my own words.
我得独♥立♥完成 必须是我自己的话
Look, Peter, this isn't just about you anymore, all right?
听着 彼得 这不单是你的事了 好吗
Let me help you. I don't want your help.
让我帮你 我不要你帮忙
I didn't never ask your help when you... I got arrested.
我被捕的时候也没求过你帮忙
When did your help ever help me?
你的帮助对我有什么好处
You can live your life the way you want to.
你怎么生活我不管
I'm done being told how to live mine.
但也别来管我怎么过
Well, there has to be a way to take responsibility without
肯定有办法 既能担起责任
shattering everything.
又不用毁了一切
Are you at least willing to have that discussion?
你至少愿意跟我探讨下这个吗
Do you want me to come upstairs? No.
要我上楼吗 不用了
I know you're in a lot of pain, Peter.
我知道你很痛苦 彼得
But I don't want you to feel any pain tonight.
但今晚我不想你觉得痛苦
Here. You can start fresh tomorrow.
给 从明天开始改头换面吧
Go ahead. I won't judge you. Hell, I'll even join you.
喝吧 我不会说什么 我也来点
Just relax.
放松
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表