剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
No. I haven't mentioned it to anybody.
没有 我没跟任何人说过
All right. Stamper will come by in the morning
好吧 明早斯坦普会过去
and brief you on the talking points.
向你说明要点
When did you take this?
这是什么时候拍的
Oh, it was about 7:00 in the morning.
大概是早上七点
The sun had just come up.
太阳刚出来
You were asleep... right here.
你正在酣睡 就在这里
The light was perfect.
光线很完美
I had no choice.
我情不自禁
I always slept so well in this apartment.
在这个公♥寓♥我一向睡得安稳
How long are you in town for?
这次要待多久
I don't know.
我不知道
I haven't decided.
还没想好
You have no luggage.
你没带行李
It smells the same.
这里的味道还是一样
Feels the same.
感觉也没变
I think Sancorp is missing out,
不在费城占有一席之地
not having a significant presence in Philadelphia.
是桑科的损失
There are advantages to centralizing in a major urban center.
以大城市为中心是有好处
But the disadvantages are commercial real estate prices,
但也有缺点 商业地♥产♥的地价
city taxes, building a pipeline.
缴城市税 铺设管道
It's all very costly.
这些都耗资巨大
So they'd have to reduce costs elsewhere.
那就得从其他方面削减开支
Significantly. How can I help with that?
当然 我能帮上什么忙
Statewide permitted-use zoning.
开放全州土地
No more conditional zoning.
去除区划限制
The municipalities are slowing down development.
地方政♥府♥阻碍了发展
That's the state legislature.
但这是宾州法律啊
You come out in support of permitted use,
你要是支持开放土地
and you get elected Governor.
就能当选州长了
That'll put pressure on the legislature.
这能给立法机构造成压力
Sancorp is very interested in having
桑科很愿意在哈里斯堡[宾州首府]
a powerful friend in Harrisburg.
结交一位有分量的朋友
My opponent's pro-drilling.
我的对手也支持开采
Your opponent isn't asking for refineries in Philadelphia.
但你的对手没说要在费城建精炼厂
We prefer friends we can count on.
我们更喜欢靠得住的朋友
Have your clients listen to WZPZ tomorrow at a quarter to 8:00.
让你的客户明早7点45分收听WZPZ
It's a Pittsburgh station.
是匹兹堡的电台
It's been a pleasure, Congressman.
聊得很愉快 议员先生
I look forward to talking again soon.
希望能尽快再谈
You got a light?
有打火机吗
This is a cancer research event.
这可是癌症研究宴会
I know. I helped organize it.
我知道 我也帮忙组织了啊
You work for the institute? No. The hotel.
你在研究所工作 不 是酒店
And they let you smoke here?
他们让你在这儿抽烟
No. The manager would kill me.
不 经理会杀了我的
Well, at least it got you talking.
不过至少让你开口了
Are you having a good night? You look happy.
今晚很顺利吗 你看起来很高兴
Uh, I am. I am. I'm having a great night.
是啊 很顺利
Why? I just got some very good news.
为什么 刚刚收到了好消息
We should celebrate. What are you drinking?
那得庆祝一下 你要喝什么
You know, I was just leaving, actually.
其实我正打算走了
You haven't even asked my name yet.
你还没问我叫什么呢
I apologize, but I have to go. It's Rachel.
抱歉 但我得走了 我叫瑞秋
I'm not trying to be rude, but I got a big meeting tomorrow.
我不想失礼 但我明天还有个重要会议
Then don't be rude. Just stay a few more minutes
那就别失礼 再待会儿
and keep me from having to mingle.
这样我就不用找人攀谈了
My date ditched me.
我被男伴甩了
So if you abandon me now, that would be very rude.
你要是现在撇下我 那就很失礼了
These heels are killing me.
高跟鞋真要命
Feel that. Feel that blister.
摸摸看 这些水泡
Hey, I...I have a girlfriend.
我有女朋友了
I'd be surprised if you didn't.
要没有才奇怪呢
Why'd your date ditch you?
你的男伴为什么要甩了你
Mmm. Very scandalous.
说来很丢人
What happened?
怎么回事
Clink glasses with me.
碰个杯
I'm petite, but I can hold my liquor.
我虽然个子小 但很能喝
Obviously.
看出来了
When I do get drunk, though...
我一喝醉了就...
What then?
就怎样
I get undressed.
就脱衣服
What about you?
你呢
What are you like when you get drunk?
你喝醉了会怎样
It's not pretty. Pretty's overrated.
不太好看 好看不顶用
I like it when things get a little bit ugly.
我反而喜欢不堪的场面
When I work late nights,
我要是工作到很晚
they let me stay at the hotel
他们就让我住酒店
so I don't have to drive home.
我就不用开车回家了
This one is yours.
这张给你
Room 1121.
1121号♥房♥间
Sir?
先生
In here.
在这儿
You wanted to see me?
您找我吗
I need you to locate somebody.
我要你找一个人
Who?
谁
My wife.
我太太
Do you have a way of doing that?
你有办法做到吗
I do, sir.
有 先生
I know a guy in missing persons...
我认识一个人 失踪人口部的...
She's not missing. I just...
她没有失踪 我只是
don't know where she is at the moment.
不知道她现在在哪里
I trust him.
我信任他
We can do this off the books.
我们可以私下办
Good.
很好
I'll get on it right away.
我这就去办
Come on. Give us another one.
来嘛 再说个笑话
No. I'll tell you why.
不 我告诉你
Because my mother always used to tell me to smile more.
我妈妈以前总让我多笑笑
Always drove me crazy. She'd say, "Claire",
总让我抓狂 她会说 "克莱尔
"Why have you that scowl all the time?
你怎么总是愁容满面
You look so much more beautiful when you smile."
你笑起来的样子美多了"
It was never a real conversation.
我们从来没真正聊过
There was never, "Oh, what do you feel?"
她从来不会问我 "你感觉怎么样"
Or "What are you thinking?"
或者"你在想什么"
Just so long as I looked beautiful and happy.
只要我看上去漂亮幸福
That's all she cared about.
她只关心这个
So you want me to ask you
那你是希望我问你
what you're thinking and feeling?
你在想什么 感觉怎么样
All the time.
一直问
I actually do wanna know what you're thinking and feeling.
其实我也挺好奇你的想法和感觉
How sad am I? Yes, so tell me first.
我真可悲啊 是啊 不如你先说
What? Tell me first.
什么 你先告诉我
I think I'd better get dressed. What? Why?
我还是去穿衣服吧 什么 为什么
Uh, because...
因为...
I've got friends coming over,
我约了朋友来
and as a host, I should probably wear clothes.
作为主人 总得穿件衣服
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 对
Why do you do that? Well, you know.
那是为什么 你懂的
It's proper? Kind of.
比较妥当 差不多
Oh, fuck.
该死
Thought you might have bailed.
还以为你不来了呢
Sit down.
坐吧
Vodka or whiskey?
伏特加还是威士忌
Uh, you go ahead.
你喝吧
Come on. You can be a good boy downstairs, not up here.
拜托 你在楼下装乖就算了 在这儿不用啊
Seriously, I'm good.
真的 我不用
Whiskey, I think.
威士忌吧
So what's your good news?
你的好消息是什么
I wanna know what we're celebrating.
我想知道我们在庆祝什么
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表