剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Just, uh, let me know if you guys need anything.
有什么需要尽管告诉我
Who would you guess texted me just now?
你猜这是谁发来的短♥信♥
I thought she'd last more than a couple days.
我以为她能多坚持几天
Going somewhere? Just for an hour or two.
出去吗 一两个小时就回来
I got one last holdout to whip.
还有个不肯合作的得去收拾
What's the vote count on Russo's bill?
罗素的法案票数是多少
Oh, don't you wanna shower first
你不先冲个澡
before we dirty ourselves with business?
再谈事贬低自己吗
I'll shower after you leave.
你走了我再冲澡
What's the vote count?
票数多少
Your tone doesn't inspire me to be very forthcoming.
你的语气让我不太想说
Oh, the fuck wasn't enough?
光上我还不够吗
You need a special tone too?
还得要个特别的语气吗
Ooh, someone washed her mouth out with acid this morning.
有人早上用酸刷牙了啊
Whatever it is you're grappling with,
不管你闹什么别扭
I am sincerely not interested.
我真的毫无兴趣
You're almost twice my age.
你比我老一倍
You said that didn't bother you.
你说你不介意
I lied.
我撒谎了
If you had a daughter, she'd be older than me.
你有女儿的话 岁数都比我大了
In 20 years, I'll still be younger than you are now.
再过二十年 我还是比你现在要年轻
Well, I can't argue with basic arithmetic.
我肯定辩不过基本的算数
You don't find that disgusting?
你不觉得这很恶心吗
I think you want me to.
我觉得你想让我这么想
But I've never considered this any more or less
但我一直把这当做
than a transaction between two consenting adults.
两个成年人之间两厢情愿的交易
If you just want the girl who will do your bidding for you,
如果你只想找一个帮你办事的女孩
you already have that.
你已经得到了
Why do you need to fuck me?
为什么上我
I would remind you
我要提醒你
that it was you who initiated our affair,
是你先勾引的我
and it was you who came knocking at my door last winter.
是你去年冬天敲开我家的门
And it was me who asked that we stop what we're doing now.
也是我要求停止你我现在的关系
Which I respected
我尊重了你的要求
until you picked up a phone and asked me to come over tonight.
直到你今晚打给我 要我过来
Because you wouldn't give me what I wanted unless I did.
因为不这样你就什么都不给我
So tell me, why do you need this?
告诉我 你为什么要这样
You don't seem to get any pleasure out of it.
你似乎并不从中取乐
I know I certainly don't.
我知道我肯定没有
I seem to always leave you satisfied.
我好像每次都能满足你
How do you know I'm not faking it?
你怎么知道我不是装的
Are you?
你是吗
Doesn't it say a lot that you can't tell?
这都看不出来不是更说明问题吗
What do you think about when I'm up against the wall?
我面对墙站着的时候你在想什么
A great man once said
一位伟人曾经说过
that everything in life is about sex...
生活的一切都和性有关
Except sex.
除了性本身
Sex is about power.
性关乎权力
So you need a whore,
你是要一个妓♥女♥
which makes you a pimp.
那你就是皮条客
I'm not a pimp. Just a very generous John.
我不是皮条客 只是一个非常慷慨的顾客
Fine. As long as we're clear about what this is,
好 既然我们把关系理清楚了
I can play the whore.
我可以扮演妓♥女♥的角色
Now pay me.
付钱吧
The bill will pass. We have it by two votes.
法案会通过的 我们有两票的优势
You can pass that along to your friend, miss Skorsky.
把这消息告诉你朋友斯克斯基小姐吧
If she must say such things in order to sleep at night, so be it.
如果她非得说这些才能安然入睡 那随她吧
Her loyalty costs me nothing but the occasional crumb of news.
我偶尔给她一点新闻就能换来她的忠诚
Her hatefulness takes no toll at all.
她的仇视对我完全无害
You don't compensate a working girl so you can cuddle after.
没人会去补偿一个妓♥女♥ 只为稍后跟她温存
Final voting...
最后一轮投票
A lot of small towns, some really great crowds.
去了很多小镇 一些群众真的很棒
No buses losing their brakes.
也没有刹车失灵
Oh, please now. When do you head back?
别这样 你什么时候回去
Tomorrow. We wanna do a press conference when all the votes are in.
明天 我们想在投票后举♥行♥新闻发布会
Members, please cast your votes now. Are you all right?
与会人员 请投票 你没事吧
I'm just a little nauseous. It'll pass. I'm okay.
我感觉有点恶心 会过去的 我没事
You said you're due in March? March 14th.
你说你预产期在3月 3月14日
It's so exciting. How's the morning sickness?
真让人兴奋 晨吐严重吗
I think I'm over the hump.
最困难的部分应该过去了
I have to pee all the time. Weird cravings.
我总想上厕所 想要奇怪的东西
It was good to be on the road again. Invigorating.
再做巡回竞选感觉很好 令人振作
Our internals are showing a nice bump in the numbers.
我们内部计票的结果不错
You made a big difference.
你功不可没啊
The president is grateful, and so am I.
总统很感谢你 我也是
Well, it's a team effort, right?
这是团队努力的成果
Excuse me. I have yet to say hello to your better half.
抱歉 我还没和你太太问好
How'd it go at Stanford? Well, I think.
斯坦福的事怎么样 我觉得还不错
The Dean's a republican, so there was not a lot of small talk.
校长是共和党人 所以没怎么寒暄
But he seemed open to considering it. We'll know more next week.
但他似乎愿意考虑一下 下周就知道了
That's terrific. I appreciate your helping me out.
太好了 感谢你帮我一把
Oh, I didn't do anything. Anybody can book a plane ticket.
我什么都没做 谁都会订张机票
That's not true. You covered for me.
不是这样的 你帮我打了掩护
Well, we have to keep the important things in perspective, right?
我们得去照顾那些重要的事
Don't think it's bought you any favors.
别以为这样我就欠你人情了
Kindness isn't kindness if you expect a reward.
求回报的善举只是伪善
The man of the hour!
风云人物来了
Not yet. The votes are still coming in.
还不是 票数还没统计完
Hey, how'd you vote? I voted yes.
你怎么投的 我投的赞成票
Voting. I knew I forgot something.
投票 我就知道我忘了什么
We got this.
交给我们吧
There's some sparkling grape juice there to celebrate.
喝点葡萄汽水来庆祝一下吧
30 seconds remaining. 30 seconds.
还有30秒 30秒
Looking good.
看上去不错
Come on, everyone. Let's go.
大家快投票吧
Everyone's voting along party lines.
大家都在按党派归属投票
See? This is what happens when we all stick together.
你瞧 这就是齐心协力的结果
This is an easy win for us.
胜利如此简单
15 seconds.
15秒
Vote now. Ten seconds.
快投票 10秒
Come on.
加油
This can't be happening.
这不可能
Members, please cast your votes now.
与会成员 请马上投票
Voting is closed.
投票结束
Hr 4913 is defeated.
4913号♥法案没有通过
Doug. I thought we had it.
道格 我以为我们赢定了
So this means it's dead?
那法案就没戏了
It's such a shame. All of that hard work.
真可惜 我们付出了那么多努力
I wanna know who lied.
我要知道谁撒谎了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表