剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I pray to you
我恳求您
to help strengthen our love for you
加深我们对您的爱
and to embrace Dean and Leanne
作为回报
with the warmth of your love in return.
用您的爱温暖迪恩和莉安
And I pray that you will help us fend off hatred
我还恳求您 帮助我们抵御恨意
so that we may all truly
让我们能真正地
trust in you with all our hearts
全心全意信任您
and lean not on our own understanding.
不倚靠自己的聪明
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
Your job is to report the news, not be the news.
你的工作是报道新闻 不是成为新闻
I was promoting the paper.
我在推销我们报纸
You were promoting Zoe Barnes.
你在推销佐伊·巴恩斯
Is this about how I said we called you the hammer?
是因为我说我们叫你锤子吗
Because if that upset you,
如果你是气这个
I apologize. You're missing the point.
我道歉 这不是重点
I don't want you talking about anything that happens here,
我不希望你讲这里的任何事情
not nicknames, not how progressive we are,
别提昵称 别提我们有多进步
not whether we are adapting to the Internet.
也别提我们是否适应网络时代
Any thoughts you have about this paper,
你有任何关于这份报纸的想法
you keep them to yourself, or you bring them to me.
要么藏在心里 要么告诉我
You don't get on national television and sp--
你不能上国家电视台 然后
I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to--
抱歉 我没想要
Don't interrupt when I'm talking.
我说话的时候别插嘴
You can speak to me like an adult, Tom.
你可以像对大人那样跟我说话 汤姆
You don't have to lecture me like a little girl.
不用把我当成小女孩一样教训
You haven't earned the right to be treated as an adult.
你还不配被当做大人
You think a few front-page stories and some face time on TV
你以为几篇头版报道 在电视上露几次脸
makes you the next Judy Miller?
你就是下一位朱迪·米勒了吗
You've got a long way to go.
你还有很长的路要走
Don't be so arrogant.
别这么傲慢
Okay, so you think when a woman asks to be treated with respect,
你认为一个女人要求受到尊重
that's arrogance?
是傲慢吗
Are you accusing me of sexism?
你是说我歧视女性吗
Just making an observation.
只是说出我看到的而已
No TV for a month.
一个月不准上电视
What? You heard me.
什么 你没听错
No interviews.
不准接受采访
That's completely unfair.
这不公平
You want to make it no TV indefinitely?
你想永远上不了电视吗
We're done. You can go now.
好了 你可以走了
Hello?
你好
Gillian, it's Claire Underwood.
吉莉安 我是克莱尔·安德伍德
Can I come up?
我能上来吗
Have you seen a doctor?
你看医生了吗
Giardia's not so bad.
贾弟虫病没那么严重
It'll pass in another week or so.
再过一两周就好了
You don't have health insurance, do you? Nope.
你没有医疗保险吧 没有
I'll make an appointment for you to see my personal GP tomorrow.
我替你预约 你明天去看我的私人医生
Medicine doesn't really do much.
药物没有多大作用
You have to let it run its course.
得让它自己好起来
Well, we'll let it run its course under proper supervision.
好吧 那就在适当监控下好起来吧
I won't take no for an answer on this.
别想拒绝我
Claire I'll drag you to the hospital myself if I have to.
克莱尔 实在不行 我会亲自拖你去医院
You're going to the doctor. No argument.
你必须去看医生 就这么定了
Thanks.
谢谢
They're about to walk. They won't listen to a word I say.
他们要走了 完全不听我说
Both unions? Yeah.
两个工会都是吗 是的
Put Marty on the phone.
让马蒂接电♥话♥
Hang on. Marty.
稍等 马蒂
Yeah. It's Frank?
嗯 是弗兰克吗
This isn't working, Frank.
这样不行 弗兰克
Marty, you have got to keep them in that room.
马蒂 你必须让他们留在那里
They lost their patience.
他们都没耐心了
They're upset you're not in the room, Frank.
你不在他们不高兴 弗兰克
I'll be back this afternoon. No, it's too late.
我下午就回去 不行 太迟了
Look, tell them
听着 告诉他们
I'll come down on subsidies for charter schools.
特许学校津贴的事我会妥协
Even so,
即使如此
they're angry about the performance standards.
他们对绩效标准非常不满
We're not even halfway through this thing.
这还没进行到一半呢
There's so much in it that they--
有许多内容他们
Tell them that I'll roll over on performance standards,
告诉他们 绩效标准可以商量
five-year intervals.
频率定为五年一次
It should be you telling them that, Frank,
应该由你来告诉他们 弗兰克
you here, at this table.
你亲自坐在谈判桌前
I know that. I'm doing the best I can,
我知道 我在尽我所能
but I can't be in two places at once.
但实在分身乏术
Now, look. I promise you,
听着 我向你保证
if you keep them in that room,
如果你把他们留在那里
we will get through this hump as soon as I get back.
我一回去 我们就能克服这个大障碍
Marty, you are their lobbyist.
马蒂 你是他们的说客
You know what's best for them.
知道什么对他们最好
Save them from themselves.
别让他们作茧自缚
Okay, I'll see what I can do.
好吧 我想想办法吧
Stamper.
斯坦普
Do not let Spinella out of your sight
死死盯住斯比奈拉
and lock the goddamn doors if you have to.
有必要的话 就把门锁上
You got it.
没问题
Here we go.
来了
I know you're a busy man. I hope we're not keeping you.
我知道你是个大忙人 希望我们没妨碍你
No, no, no, I've got all the time in the world.
不不不 我有的是时间
This is ham and these are turkey.
这是鸡肉 这些是火鸡肉
And there's some potato salad.
还有些土豆沙拉
Shall we have a prayer?
我们做祷告吧
Gracious loving God...
仁慈博爱的上帝
Have you had this before?
你之前得过这种病吗
This is the third time. I'm used to it by now.
第三次了 我都习惯了
Well, I'm not used to it, but it beats malaria.
也不是习惯啦 但比疟疾好受多了
You've had malaria.
你还得过疟疾
In Zimbabwe.
在津巴布韦时
That took me out for a month.
病倒一个月
You make a lot of sacrifices.
你牺牲了很多啊
I don't see it as a sacrifice.
我并不觉得是牺牲
You turned down a six-figure salary at Google
你拒绝了谷歌♥六位数薪水的工作
to start your own non-profit.
却做起非营利事业
People don't get malaria in Palo Alto.
在帕洛阿尔托可不会得疟疾
You do your research.
你做了功课啊
When it's someone I care about.
对我在乎的人自然上心
Claire, I turned down that job
克莱尔 我拒绝那份工作
because I would've hated myself.
是因为那样我会恨我自己
It was a lot of money, but for what?
是有很多钱 但为了什么呢
So they could fulfill their diversity quota
好让他们用一个上过斯坦福的
with an Asian girl peddling a Stanford degree?
亚裔女孩来增加公♥司♥的多样性吗
Not just any Asian girl.
你不是普通的亚洲女孩
A valedictorian.
你致过告别词
Let me offer you what Google couldn't.
我能给你谷歌♥给不了的
I know what it is
我理解你
to be capable and beautiful and ambitious
有能力长得又漂亮 还有雄心
and be on people like Sergey and Larry's
谢尔盖和拉里这种人想要你
checklist of things that look good to have on a shelf.
好用来装点门面
I'm not trying to acquisition you.
我不是来买♥♥你的
What I see in you is a woman I admire,
我钦佩你
which doesn't happen often.
能让我钦佩的女人很少
I want to enable you.
我想给你施展的平台
I want to clear the way for you
我想帮你扫除障碍
so that you can achieve what you want to achieve,
让你能做你想做的事
on your own terms.
按你自己的方式做
Thanks for the tea.
谢谢你的茶
And I will send a car to pick you up for the doctor tomorrow.
我明天会派辆车来接你去看医生
When you're back on your feet,
等你感觉好一点
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表