谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What?
你不能这样把病人叫醒
You don't wake a patient like that.
要怎么样你才会懂啊
What do I have to do to get through to you?
放我一马吧
Cut me some slack.
我昨晚值班 都没怎么睡觉
I was on call last night. I didn't get much sleep.
别发牢骚了
Oh, stop whining.
你巴不得来这里 你清楚
You'd rather be here, and you know it.
家里有人在等你吗
What you got waiting for you at home?
男朋友
Boyfriend?
没有
No.
女朋友
A girlfriend?
没有
No.
宠物还是家人
A pet? Family?
我的床
A bed.
这里有足够的床
We got plenty of beds here.
我一点也不同情你
I don't feel sorry for you.
这就是我们的工作 我们的生活
This is who we are. this is our lives.
你来告诉她 伯克医生
You tell her, Dr. Burke.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
嘿 快来 快来 快来
Hey, come on, come on, come on!
-过去看看 -怎么了
- Let's go. - What's going on?
借过 出什么事了
Excuse me. What's going on?
乔治 让开
George, stop.
哦 我的老天
Oh, my god.
我们这里有个贝萨妮密语女郎
We have Bethany Whisper in our locker room.
伙计们 我猜他们的确
Oh, boy, I guess they do airbrush
修掉了你的纹身 不是吗
out the tattoo, you don't think.
你们想看吗
You want to see it?
你们真的想看吗
You really want to see it?
好啊
Fine.
让我们来亲眼近距离看看这个纹身吧
Let's look at that tattoo up close and personal, shall we?!
这是什么啊 老天啊 是乳♥房♥♥
And what are these? Oh, my god! Breasts!
谁知道在医学上
How does anybody practice medicine
该怎样托住它们啊
hauling these things around.
让我们回来看看
And what do we got back here?
看看我是不是还能记得解剖学
Let's see if I remember my anatomy.
臀部 不是吗
Glutes, right?
让我们来研究研究
Let's study them, shall we?
围过来吧 看看这个战利品
Gather around and check out the booty.
就是这个让伊兹·斯蒂文斯上完了医学院
That put Izzie Stevens through med school.
你们看够了吗 还是我该继续
Have you had enough or should I continue?
因为我还有几个更有趣的纹身
Because I have a few more very interesting tattoos.
你想叫我模特医生吗
You want to call me Dr. Model?
可以啊
That's fine.
记住当你还有
Just remember that while you're sitting
20万学生贷款的时候
on 200 grand of student's loans.
我已经还清了
I'm out of debt.
-我会把它们都撕下来 -不用费心了
- I'll take them down. - Don't bother.
闪开
Go!
能告诉我你星期一早晨吃什么吗
Can you tell me what you had for breakfast on Monday?
奶酪煎蛋卷
Cheese omelet.
星期天也是
And on Sunday.
还有星期六
And on Saturday.
还有星期五
And on Friday.
桑娜每天早晨都起来给我做奶酪煎蛋卷
Sona gets up every morning and makes me a cheese omelet.
他只喜欢吃这个
It's the only thing he likes.
这是你唯一会做的东西
It's the only thing you know how to cook.
情况看上去还不错
Ok, well, things look good.
但还要安排做次核磁共振
But I need Jorge to get an MRI this
检查还有没有淤血
morning to check for recedure bleeding.
好吗
Ok?
这个确实是我
This is who I was.
但那都是以前的事了
It has nothing to do with who I am now.
我是一位医生 外科医生
I'm a physician, a surgeon.
而且我和其他实习医生有
And I am just as qualified as
同样的资格和实力
any other intern on this floor.
所以 你最好收起
So, you're just gonna have
你的大男子主义 让我完成工作
To get over your Chauvinist crap and allow me to do my job.
我相信你是位非常好的医生
I'm sure you're a very good doctor.
那你是怎么了
Then what is your problem?
是这样
Look...
我曾对你有过性幻想
I fantasized about you...
对所有照片里的女人 无论她是谁
about the woman in this photo, whoever she is.
我并不以此为傲 但事实如此
I'm not proud of it, but it's a fact.
知道他们今天要对我做什么吗
Do you know what they're gonna do to me today?
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
他们会抬起我的腿
And they're gonna lift up my legs
暴露在所有人面前
and expose me to the world
还要切除我的前列腺和神经
And cut out my prostate and my nerves,
这就等于阉了我
Effectively neuter me.
也许这让人很难理解
So, is it so hard to understand
我不想让照片里的女人 看着我
That I don't want the woman who's in that photo to witness ...
被阉♥割♥
my emasculation?
你看过她的检查记录了吗
Have you seen her overnight labs?
看过了
I have.
-你看过肝的数据了吗 -情况不妙
- Did you check her liver panel? - They're not good.
是糟透了 她胆汁分泌失调
No, they suck. She's choking on bile.
-她得黄疸了 -她病得很重
- She's jaundiced. - A very sick woman.
那你为什么不安排切除手术呢
Why haven't you scheduled the whipple?
你现在是外科医生了吗
Well, are you a surgeon now?
她是我的病人
I'm her cruise director,
整天带着她到处检查
pushing her around all day.
她已经病入膏肓了
The woman is circling the drain.
我们要采取措施了
We need to do something.
我先去看看她的活检报告
I'll take a look at her biopsy.
去他的活检
Screw the biopsy.
-杨医生 -够了
- Dr. Yang... - Enough.
你知道我怎么想
You know... I... I... you know what I think?
我觉得你从没想过要做胰腺切除术
I think you never intended to do the whipple.
我觉得整件事情就是在胡扯
I think this entire thing has been bull,
还有你的所作所为
And you're behaving like the only reason
好像她来医院就是等死的
the only reason she's in this hospital is to die.
看 这有个肿瘤
There. That's a tumor.
中间接近下丘脑的部位
It's midline near the hypothalamus.
该死
Damn.
最好的方法是也许可以切除肿瘤
Best practice, probably to remove the tumor.
"也许"的意思是不能完全切除
"Probably" because I can't get it all.
能切除99% 但不能完全切除
Ninety-nine percent, but not all.
加上放化疗
Radiation and chemo,
能让你多活5到10年
you're looking at maybe five to ten good years.
切除吧
Let's do it.
我还没说负面影响
You haven't heard the downside.
你脑瘤所在的区域
See, the tumor is located in a part of your brain
主管你的记忆和性格
where your memory and your personality resides.
这种肿瘤表面布满绒毛
And because of the fuzzy edges of this type of tumor,
所以我得多切一些
I have to cut out a lot.
豪尔赫 术后你很有可能失忆
Jorge, you stand a good chance of losing your memories,
性格也可能会改变
of losing who you are.
没有其他的办法了吗
Is there any other way?
可以改用伽马刀或射波刀疗法
The alternative is gamma or cyberknife treatment
配合定位放疗
with focused radiation.
伤害会小一些
It's less evasive.
失忆和性格改变的可能性也小些
There's little chance of memory loss or him losing himself,
但他大概只能活三到五年
but it would only give Jorge maybe three to five years.
3到5年
Three to five years?
这很难决定
This is an incredibly difficult decision.
如果有任何问题 或者想再讨论
If you have any more questions or you need to talk to me,
请来找我 好吗
I'm here, okay?
你好
Hey.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表