《实习医生格蕾》前情提要
Previously on Grey's Anatomy...
从第一天开始我就对我的室友有感觉
I've had this thing for my roommate since day one,
但是我不能告诉她
and I can't tell her.
约她出去不是更容易吗
Wouldn't it be easier to just ask her out?
你真的像你看上去那样浅薄无情吗
Are really as shallow and callous as you seem?
你想等下去喝一杯然后
Oh, you want to go out for a drink later and
听听我的隐痛吗
hear about my secret pain?
不行 我在和别人约会
I can't. I'm seeing someone.
老兄 别再折磨自己了
Save yourself the misery, man.
她已经名花有主了
She's off the market.
什么 她没有啊 我是说 要是她有
What? But she's not. I mean, if she was...
我和她住一起 我会知道的
I live with her-- I would know it.
你们的小火花持续的时间越长
And the longer this little fling goes on,
你就会比别人受到更多的偏袒
the more favors you get over the others--
他们也在拼尽全力完成这项工作
who are fighting tooth and nail just to make it through this program--
等到这些人发现情况的时候
when those people start finding out what's going on...
我们在这儿做什么呢
What is this that we're doing here?
你还需要一个定义吗
You need a definition?
下次我再看到你用任何形式偏袒梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
The next time I see you favoring Meredith Grey in any way,
我保证她在一个月内进不了手术室
I'll make sure she doesn't see the inside of an O.R. for a month.
好吧 谁要是说你死的时候可以睡觉
Okay, anyone who says you can sleep when you die,
让他去当几个月实习医生后再和我说
tell them to come talk to me after a few months as an intern.
当然 让我们彻夜不眠不只是工作
Of course, it's not just the job that keeps us up all night.
你现在得起床了
You have to get up now.
什么
What?
我的天 几点了
Oh, my God, what time is it?
五点二十
It's 5:20,
我还要查房♥
and I have prerounds.
还有在他们看到你之前你得离开
And you have to leave before they see you.
拜托 现在
Oh, come on, now.
为什么不干脆让他们看到我
Why don't you just let them see?
不行
No!
-拜托 -不行 不行
- Please! - No. No.
你昨晚睡着了吗
You get any sleep?
她本可以出于礼貌给床垫弹簧上点儿油啊
Oh, she could oil the bedsprings as a courtesy
或者起码买♥♥个软点的床头板吧
or at least buy a padded headboard.
那么 那男的是谁
So, who's the guy?
你觉得折腾那么久才只有一个男的吗
You think it was just one guy doing all that work?
我要是不那么想你介意吗
Do you mind if I don't think about that?
噢 嫉妒了
Oh, jealous?
我没嫉妒
I'm not jealous.
我嫉妒
I am.
但是至少我知道她要工作漫长的一天
But at least I know she'll be having a long day at work.
好吧 至少我们知道他并不只会
Well, at least we know brain surgery
做颅脑手术
isn't his only skill.
他们不可能 他是她上司
They can't be-- he's her boss.
我们要迟到了
We're late.
他是我们所有人的上司
He's all of our boss.
最近她经常参与他的手术
She has been scrubbing in a lot lately on his surgeries.
不 梅瑞狄斯和他上♥床♥不会只是为了 不
No, Meredith wouldn't sleep with him just to-- no.
她要是光明磊落 何必一直保密呢
If she's not ashamed of it, why is she keeping it a secret?
也许她没有保密
Maybe she didn't.
也许只是就那么发生了
Maybe it just happened--
你知道 顺水推舟的 就在昨晚
you know, spontaneously, last night.
-嗨 早上好 -早上好
- Hi. Good morning. - Morning.
听起来你昨晚好像享受了一场完美性♥爱♥哦
It sounded like you were having pretty radical sex last night,
一整晚哦
all night long.
那男的是谁
Who was the guy?
你们不认识
No one you know.
要迟到了 我们走吧
We're late. Let's go.
我说 要是生活已经那么艰难
I mean, if life's so hard already,
我们为什么还要自找烦恼
why do we bring more trouble down on ourselves?
按下自我毁灭按钮会怎么样呢
What's up with the need to hit the self-destruct button?
哎呀 我可不想在小黑巷碰到你
Yikes, wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley.
我就在你后面
Right back at you.
跑步 你跑步
A run? You run?
每天都跑 宝贝儿 每天
Every day, babe, every day.
还没被折磨够吗
Not suffering enough?
没能击败你的事物让你更坚强
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
别表现得那么不屈不挠
Don't go acting all indefatigable.
你和我们一样了无生气
You're dragging like the rest of us.
哎呦喂 这是谁啊 软弱专家杨医生吗
Oh, what is that-- professional weakness, Dr. Yang?
-这叫流感 -是啊
- It's called the flu. - Yeah.
我要超级繁忙地熬过今天
I need a major rush to make it through this day.
我要一个超棒的手术
I need a kick-ass surgery.
乔治 昨晚你是个坏小子吗
Ooh, you a bad boy last night, George?
梅瑞狄斯才是
That would be Meredith.
梅瑞狄斯你是个坏小子吗
You a bad boy, Meredith?
说嘛
Do tell.
没什么可说的
Nothing to tell.
那就说明了一切 是吧
That says it all, huh?
抱歉 我有性生活
Sorry, I have a sex life.
别道歉
Don't apologize.
享受之
Embrace it.
分享之
Share it.
记得和我分享
Count me in.
对 下次直接告诉我
Yeah. Next time, just let me know
是不是要去旅馆住 我想睡个好觉
if I need to go to a hotel so I can get some sleep.
-我错过什么了吗 -你就是有点太大声了
- Am I missing something? - You were just a little loud.
他们知道是美梦先生让他们彻夜不眠的吗
Do they know it's Mcdreamy keeping them up all night?
希望不是
I hope not.
我已经有贝利折磨我了
I already have Bailey riding me.
我不需要我的室友们认为我得到特殊优待
I don't need my roommates thinking I'm getting special treatment.
欧麦利 杨 克莱夫 去诊所
O'malley, Yang, Karev-- go on to clinic.
欧麦利 病人们等着呢
O'malley, patients are waiting.
你们两个跟我来
You two come with me.
伊兹 你今天跟着我
Izzie, you're hanging with me today.
早上好 谢博德医生
Good morning, Dr. Shepherd.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
格蕾 昨晚熬夜了吗
Late night, Grey?
没有 只是咖♥啡♥因♥还没起作用
No, caffeine just hasn't kicked in yet.
你们要是都信教
If you were at all religious,
就祈祷它赶快起作用
you would want to start praying it kicks in soon.
急诊室里需要会诊
There's a consult in the pit.
是个发烧伴腹痛的女孩
Girl with a fever and abdominal pain.
那之后
After that,
3311床的尼古拉斯要他的药
Nicholas in 3311 needs his meds.
莫勒先生要开始输液
Mr. Moeller's I.V. fell out,
他是个不好对付的家伙
and he's a hard stick.
需要术后治疗的有1337床 3342床
Post-ops in 1337, 3342,
3363床和2381床
3363, and 2381.
381...
381.
有3342 3363
3342, 3363,
还有23
and 23...
你怎么还站在我面前
Why are you still standing in front of me?
你现在看上去不像你像我 怎么了
You look more like me than you right now. What's the matter?
没什么
Nothing.
帮帮忙 我现在急需帮助
Help! I need immediate help.
什么事
What's the problem?
我该死的男朋友吞了我的钥匙
My damn boyfriend swallowed my keys.
我不想她离开
I didn't want her to leave.
找这位女士的钥匙
Locate the lady's keys.
我觉得她和她朋友
I think she got some bug
去墨西哥的旅途中发生问题
on her trip to Mexico with her friends.
我告诉过她不要去第三世界国家
I told her not to go to a third world country,
但是她听过我吗
but does she ever listen?
之后她精神不好 体重也轻了
She's been weak ever since, and she's lost weight.
很明显
Apparently.
今天早上 她在淋浴时晕倒
And this morning, she passed out in the shower.
什么时候的旅行
When was the trip?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表