怎么样 有了吗
Hey, any luck?
如果我有了 你会邀请我去派对吗
Hey, if I do, will you invite me to the party?
好的 谢谢
Yeah, great. Ok, thanks.
放松点
Take it easy.
-弗罗斯先生 -你上哪去了
- Hey, Mr. Frost. - Where have you been?!
我们会照顾好你的 等等
We're going to take care of you, all right? Just hang on
我让你做中心静脉滴注
When I tell you to start a central line,
你就该照做 不要评论
You start a central line, no judgment,
也不要质疑
no question.
过去4个月 这家伙
The guy's been in 7 hospitals
去过7家医院 他是上瘾了
in the past four months. He is an addict.
病人有3级腰椎融合
The patient has a three-lumbar fusion.
他药物上瘾 我们不应该再给他
He's a junkie. We shouldn't be giving him...
他是上瘾了 但是他疼痛是真的
Yeah, he's an addict, but his pain is real.
改改你的态度 去他那儿
Lose the attitude, get down there,
给他做中心静脉滴注
start a central line.
我听说我身体里有条毛巾
Told me I had a towel inside me.
谁说的
Who told you that?
一个大夫 年纪大的
A surgeon, an older man.
很英俊
Handsome.
那是韦伯医生
That's Dr. Webber.
-他是这的主任 -是啊
- He's our chief. - Yeah.
那毛巾是上次手术留下来的
It was a towel that somebody left the last time.
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
谁干的
Who would do that?
这可不对 是吗
That doesn't seem right, does it?
是的 夫人 是不对
No, ma'am, no. It doesn't.
不管到哪 我体内一直有条毛巾
I was walking around with a towel inside of me.
怎么会这样
How could that happen?
[副主刀医生: 普莱斯顿·伯克]
现在怎么办
So? What happens now?
你要保密 我们会想办法的
Now you keep this to yourself while we work it out.
就当是为我
Do this for me.
-你还好吗 -是啊 我挺好的
- You ok? - Yeah, yeah, I'm good.
是吗 你看上去不是很好
Are you sure? Because you seem not ok.
我没事 大概手术太长的关系吧
I'm fine. CABG was long.
那晚上我请你出去吃饭
Well, let me take you out to dinner tonight.
你可以慢慢给我讲
You can tell me all about it.
美味的食物 服务员
Real food, waiters,
一篮子的大螃蟹
big chunks of carbs in a basket.
-我不行 -别管那个聚会了
- I can't. - Forget about the party.
你知道那个聚会
You know about the party?
让你的朋友们去那个聚会
You friends can be at the party.
你我可以单独去别的地方
You and I can be alone somewhere else
你怎么知道聚会的事
How do you know about the party?
顺便谢谢你没有邀请我 这没关系
Thanks for not inviting me by the way. That felt good.
晚餐 想想晚餐 绝好的机会
Dinner, think about dinner. perfect opportunity.
-怎么了 -胸骨四周肿胀
-What happened -Started having swelling over her sternum,
血开始向外涌出
Then blood just started crashing
伯克医生马上就到
Dr. Burke is on his way.
她快死了吗
Is she dying?
请家属出去
Somebody get him out of here.
继续加压
Keep applying pressure.
泰勒 准备间手术室
Tyler, call for an OR.
怎么回事 精蛋白用了吗
What happened? she got her protamine?
按照要求给的
Per protocol.
没有过敏反应 也没有组胺反应
No allergic, anaphylactic or histamine responses.
最新的化验数据呢
Her last counts?
凝血酶原时间 部分凝血活酶时间 国际标准化比值
BT, PTT, INR, Platelet counts were all stable.
血小板和血红蛋白都很正常
Even her HNH were stable.
到底怎么回事 快走
What the hell went wrong? Let's move.
等一下
Hold on.
-我扎破了手套 -什么
- I popped a glove. - What?
手术的时候 我捧着心脏
In surgery, when I was holding it,
我指甲戳破了手套
I popped a glove with with my finger nail.
可能划伤了她的心脏
I think I may have nicked her heart.
大家 快走
Let's go, people.
你当时想什么呢
What were you thinking about?
在缝合前有那么多机会说出来
You had every opportunity to speak up
有那么多的机会
before I closed her chest, every opportunity
-抽吸 -对不起
- Suction. - I'm sorry.
然后你当着她丈夫面坦白
And then you confess in front of her husband?
你还不知道
You don't even know if you
是不是你的原因 你什么都不懂
were the cause. You have no idea.
-对不起 -纱布
- I'm sorry. - Sponge.
过来
Over here.
这 看看心脏壁上的裂口
There. Look at the wall rupture.
远不是你指甲能刺破的
It's a hell of a lot more than a fingernail.
她的心室壁太脆弱了
Her ventricular walls are weak.
我刚刚和帕特森先生谈过了
I just had a conversation with Mr. Patterson.
5点之前 我要他妻子病历的复印件
I want a copy of his wife's chart
送到我的办公室
in my office by 5
明天早上 你们两个和我见律师
Tomorrow morning, the two of you meet with me and legal,
而且你们最好
And you better damn well be able
解释清楚这到底怎么回事
To explain what happened here
不是弄破心脏 就是留下毛巾
People're poking holes in hearts and leaving towels.
你去找她的丈夫好好谈
You're gonna go back and talk to the husband.
把经过讲清楚
Review the history.
反复地道歉
Apologize profusely.
你处境很危险 格蕾医生
Your ass is on the line here, Dr. Grey.
主任找你们谈话吗
You got called before the chief?
明天早上
Tomorrow morning.
我可能要被开除
I could get kicked out of the program.
-有可能 对吧 -你不会的
- I could, right? - You're not getting kicked out.
帕森特会告你的
Patterson's just gonna sue.
他不会的
Patterson is not going to sue.
你也不会被炒
You're not getting kicked out
你想什么呢 告诉伯克
What were you thinking? telling burke?
我让她别说
I told her not to.
我必须接这个
I got to take this.
谢了 感觉很温馨
Thanks. Thank you. Very comforting.
我帮你看着书
I'll watch your books.
啤酒7点会到
So the beer is coming at 7.
还有些护士会拿红酒来
And some of the floor nurses are bringing wine.
你邀请了护士吗
You invited nurses?
你告诉梅瑞狄斯了吗
Did you clear this with Meredith?
多几个人没差别的
A few more people isn't gonna make a difference.
聚会就是聚会嘛
A party is a party.
聚会越大 与冰球手性生活就越少
And the bigger the party, the less time for bad sex with hockey player.
-你能不能住口 -好吧
- Would you stop saying that. - Ok.
我和汉克的性生活很完美 一直很好
Hank and I have great sex, all the time.
我们可以在聚会后再做
We'll probably have sex after a party
或者聚会中
Or during a party
前提是你跟梅瑞狄斯说清楚
As long as you clear it with Meredith.
汉克只要明白医生也需要娱乐
Hank just needs to realize that doctors can have fun.
我们不是超能力工作狂
We're not all workaholics with god complexes.
我们就是有超能力的工作狂
We are workaholics with god complexes.
公♥证♥人也会在6点半到吗
The notary will be there at 6:30 too?
家庭医生也会去那里
And the home's physician will be there
来检测她的精神情况
To attest her mental competency
好的
Ok.
除了驾照还需要什么资料吗
Is there anything else I need to bring beside my license?
支票本 好的
My checkbook.
6点半 我会准时到
6:30. I'll be there.
我听说了
I heard.
是些公♥证♥的事
It's a notary thing, a thing to get notarized.
我想说心脏手术的事
I'm talking about the heart thing.
想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
我们都是成年人
We're adults.
什么时候成年的
When did that happen?
怎样才能停止长大
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表