斯蒂文斯医生
Dr. Stevens.
有事吗
Can we help you?
抱歉 贝利 维克特医生 我赞成她的意见
I'm sorry, Dr. Bailey. Dr. Victor, I agree with her.
你不能
You just can't...
你必须留下这些神经
You have to save the nerves.
-什么 -你不能切除这些神经
- What? - The nerves, you have to save them.
斯蒂文斯医生 我能解决
Dr. Stevens, I can handle this.
你教导我要
You told me the most important thing
尽力满足病人的需要
is giving the patient what they want.
而汉弗瑞需要保留性功能
What Humphrey wants is his erection.
她归你管 你赶她出去
She's yours. You get her out.
先生 我办不到
Can't do that, sir.
这些小孩有多难搞 你是知道的
You know how these young puppies are.
我要向理查德投诉你们俩
I'm going to tell Richard about both of you.
请便 至于现在
You do that. In the meantime,
想想如果躺这儿的是你 试试吧
let's pretend it's you on this table and give this a try.
宾诺斯基医生
Dr. Pinosky.
以前宣布过死亡吗
You ever called one?
没有
No.
宣布吧 杨医生
Call it, Doctor.
死亡时间 11点43分
Time of death, 11:43.
亲密 要是有种规则该多好
I wish there were a rule book for intimacy.
当你越线时
Some kind of a guide
能有个指导提醒你该多好
that could tell you when you've crossed the line.
你不用那么悲伤
You can't lose it like that.
要是能事先预见它的到来该多好
It would be nice if you could see it coming.
我去看她
I'll get her.
让她走吧
Let her go.
可我不知道它在哪 什么时候来临
And I don't know how you fit it on a map.
我们只能让她走
We have to let her go.
显然 现在他每次勃起时
Of course, now you know every time he gets a rise,
脑海里一定有你
he'll be thinking of you.
与所爱的人亲密无间
You take it where you can get it...
然后努力去铭记
... and keep it as long as you can.
至于规则
And as for rules...
最好用的牙刷不是我的
Better not be using my toothbrush.
不是
I'm not.
或许本就没有规则
Maybe there are none.
又或 亲密的规则
Maybe the rules of intimacy
得由你自己来制定
are something you have to define for yourself.
感谢医学顾问对本集的帮助
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表