Then one awesome night on the beach with a bottle of merlot...
我几小时后就能知道检查结果
I should have these labs back in a couple hours.
你懂的 是吧
You get it, right?
我的犹豫不决
My hesitation?
这不是个容易的决定
This isn't an easy decision, I mean.
我居然怀上孩子了
I'm having a baby.
你患有晚期癌症
You have advanced-stage carcinoma.
你现在47岁
You're 47 years old,
所以从统计上来讲你有很大的生存几率
so statistically you have a good probability of survival.
放弃治疗 你有可能
Forego treatment, chances are
都无法看到你的孩子上幼儿园
you won't see your baby go to kindergarten,
那么你想保住谁的生命呢
so whose life are you interested in saving?
失陪了
Excuse me.
先是腿部 然后腹部 天呐
First my legs, then stomach. God.
医生 医生 我的手动不了了
Doc! Doc, my hands can't move.
-握住我的手指 -我动不了
- Squeeze my fingers. - I can't.
这儿呢 也动不了吗
Right here. No?
如果你有感觉 请告诉我
Let me know if you feel this.
这里有感觉吗 这儿呢
How about that? Here?
这里有感觉吗
Anything here?
这呢 好吧
Up here? OK.
这半边都没有知觉吗
Nothing on this side?
好的 我去去就回
All right. I'll be right back.
护士 取消第二次核磁共振
Nurse, cancel the second MRI.
立即准备一间手术室
Call down and prep OR stat.
你要做手术吗 为什么
You're operating? On what?
如果他有什么毛病的话
If there was something to fix,
我们应该会发现的啊
wouldn't we see it?
核磁共振遗漏了他脊髓上部的栓塞
The MRI missed a clot in his upper spine.
我要切开看看 我要手术了
I'm gonna cut him open. I'm going in.
万一你猜错了呢
What if you're wrong?
不必要的脊髓手术不是会造成更大伤害吗
Couldn't unnecessary spinal surgery do more damage?
如果再这么耗下去
If we wait longer
瘫痪蔓延会使他呼吸困难
and this expands we have a paralyzed man who can't breathe.
我相信我的直觉
I'm trusting my instincts.
有时为了拯救生命 你得放手一搏
Sometimes you've got to take a chance to save a life.
你的二尖瓣回流加剧了
Your mitral regurge is getting worse.
瓣膜关闭不全现象愈发严重
The valves are leakier than ever.
你在泡我吗
Are you hitting on me?
如果你想的话
If you want me to.
我听别人叫你"魔爪医生"
I hear they call you Dr. Evilspawn.
那是因为他们喜欢我
Well, only the people that like me.
我想是因为你缺乏信仰吧
I guess that explains the lack of faith thing.
我觉得自己有点像异教♥徒♥
You know, I kind of think of myself as a pagan,
可我就是这样
but, hey, that's just me.
你知道如今的年轻人都是什么样的吗
You know what it's like being a teenager these days?
我的朋友们成天就是沾花惹草
My friends spend most of their time screwing around
醉生梦死
and getting wasted.
至少我还有上帝相伴
At least I have God.
那上帝想你死 对吗
Well, so God wants you to die, huh?
他希望我对自己的信仰怀有激♥情♥
He wants me to be passionate about what I believe in.
你没有信仰
You don't believe in anything.
我母亲曾替我向圣犹大祈祷
My mother used to pray to Saint Jude for me.
真贴切
How appropriate.
绝望的守护神
Patron saint of lost causes.
我给那个精神病人做了个血管造影
I did an angio on my psych case.
核磁共振总体正常
The MRI came out clean,
但是我发现一处异样
but I saw a ditzel.
这儿有个东西
There's something here.
是的 你说的对
Yep, you're right.
他的左颞叶部有动脉畸形
There's an AVM on his left temporal lobe.
-我去预定今晚的手术 -等等 回来
- I'll schedule the O.R. for tonight. - Ohh, back up, girl.
病人极有可能自发性出血
There's high risk of spontaneous hemorrhage.
得让主治医师先看片 我们需要同意书
The attending has to see films. We need consent forms.
信不信由你 斯蒂文斯
Believe it or not, Stevens,
我们得按规矩来 缓缓吧
we have to follow protocol. Take a breath
但如果动脉畸形到随时有破裂可能
But if the AVM looks like it's gonna blow,
我们得插手 是吧
we fix it, right?
如果这个人需要治疗 我们会适时治疗的
If the man needs to be fixed, we'll fix him in due time.
你为啥这么着急
Why are you moving so quickly?
你在病人身上的心思太多了 伊兹
You get too involved with your patients, Izzie.
你为什么总是感情用事
Why do you make everything so personal?
这不是感情用事
It's not personal.
不是的
It's not.
血氧含量 百分之九十八
Pulse ox, 98.
我们得保住脊髓
We've got to save this cord.
这人的身体构造就像直布罗陀海峡
This guy's built like the Rock of Gibraltar.
你想要我来动手吗
You want me to start?
不 我打算从颈部一直切到胸腔
No, I'm going to cut here from the base of the neck to the rib cage.
我需要你来止血
I want you to hit the bleeders.
我还是觉得我们这么做不妥
I still don't think we should be doing this.
-他有脊髓血肿 -还没查清楚
- This guy has a spinal hematoma. - We don't know that.
如果不加治疗 那会是致命的
Which left untreated are almost always fatal.
你这是盲目开刀
You're cutting blind.
你的务实精神哪儿去了
Whatever happened to being practical?
我这里看不清 给我牵拉器
I need to see more here. Retractor.
是脊椎
The spine.
惊叹可不算务实哦
There's no "wow" in "practical."
我们已经决定堕胎了
We have decided to go ahead with the evacuation.
有什么大不了 对吧
What the hell, right?
也许这是命中注定的
Maybe this is how it's supposed to be.
那我们要立即开始化疗
We need to start chemo right away then.
我们就去准备
We'll get everything ready.
你以前做过刮宫术吗
Have you ever done a D and C before?
我在学校学过
We learned at school.
好的 去吧
OK, uh, go ahead.
我找一个妇产科住院医生来指导
I'll call an OB resident down to supervise.
如果她有什么需要 呼我
If she needs anything, page me.
格林医生请立即到重症监护室
Dr. Grimm to ICU stat.
格林医生请立即到重症监护室
Dr. Grimm to ICU stat.
你在跟我抢氧气 欧麦利
You're using up my oxygen, O'Malley.
你这种骄傲自大的混♥蛋♥身边
How does a pompous, cocky jackass like you
为什么总有女人环绕
always have women all over him?
蓝色小药丸[伟哥] 越多越好
Little blue love pills, lots of them.
说说嘛
Come on.
躲闪如蝶 猛攻如蜂
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
引用拳王阿里对拳击运动最高境界的理解
找到了 牛异体移植
There it is, a bovine xenograft.
欧麦利 你想太多了
O'Malley, you think too much.
难道你看不出吗
Can't you see it?
你得会滑步和刺拳
You got to dance and jab.
滑步和刺拳 像我一样
Dance and jab. Like me.
我是这里的拳王阿里
I am the Ali of this place.
这堵墙向你回应过吗
Does the wall ever bow back?
这叫做祈祷 自作聪明的家伙
It's called davening, smartass.
我是在和上帝对话
This is me communing with God,
却被你打断了
and you're interrupting.
我发现了另一种移植选择
I've found a transplant option.
起初 我考虑了尸体捐赠者
At first, I thought maybe a cadaver,
但那很难找到
but they're really hard to find.
后来我意识到伯克医生可以用
And then I realized Dr. Burke can transplant
牛心二尖瓣取代猪的做移植
a bovine mitral valve instead of the pig.
她可以移植牛瓣膜吗
She can get a cow valve?
伯克医生 为什么之前没有跟我们提及
Dr. Burke, Why wasn't this mentioned before?
克莱夫医生
Dr. Karev.
牛心二尖瓣是近些年才用于临床治疗
The bovine valve has only been an option the last few years.
手术过程要复杂得多
It's a much more complicated procedure.
但最好的是它优于猪的瓣膜
But the best part is actually it's superior to the pig.
牛瓣膜更持久
It lasts longer.
你刚才到底用没用脑子啊
What incredibly small fraction of your brain were you using?
-怎么了 -我要说错了你可以指出来
- What? - Correct me if wrong,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表