狩猎的刺♥激♥
The thrill of the chase.
我一直在想
I've been wondering to myself,
为什么你那么想要我和你约会
"Why are you so hell-bent on getting me to go out with you?"
你知道你是我上司 知道这违反规定
You know you're my boss, you know it's against the rules,
知道我会一直拒绝 所以这是场狩猎
You know I keep saying no. It's the chase.
这很有趣 不是吗
Well, it's fun, isn't it?
看吧 对你这是场游戏
You see? This is a game to you.
但对我不是
But not to me.
因为我不像你 我还有去证明自己
Because, unlike you, I still have something to prove.
你们看到我在切除肠子
I know you see me resecting this bowel.
我看上去有三头六臂吗
Do I strike you as someone who enjoys multitasking?
有位无名氏 三小时后就要宣布他死亡
We have a John Doe. In three hours, we have to declare him.
我们想得到他器官
We want to harvest his organs.
为什么你们要在这上面浪费时间
Why are you wasting time on this?
你知道楼下有多少病人吗
You know how many patients we have downstairs.
如果他死了 他可能也还有救
If he dies, and he could still live,
他的死至少还有点意义
His death should mean something.
你们想做个器官割除术
And you want a harvest surgery.
我想拯救其他人的生命
I want to save lives.
好吧 我想做器官割除术
Ok, I want a harvest surgery.
要从无名氏身上取得器官希望不大
Getting organs from a John Doe is a long shot.
没有身份证明 就无法联♥系♥家属
Without ID, you can't contact the family.
没有家人 就不能做手术
Without the family, you can't get consent to harvest organ.
让那个人安息吧
Let the poor man die in peace.
如果我们找到他的家属呢
What if we can find the family?
-并取得他们同意 -就能拿到器官了吗
- And get consent. - We could harvest the organs?
如果你们能找到家属
If you find the family.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
躲着
Hiding.
有位贵宾级病人
There's this vip patient...
他喜欢我
He likes me.
那很好 不是吗
That's good, right?
他喜欢我 喜欢我
He "likes me," likes me.
去吧 追求你的幸福 我不歧视同性恋
Go for it, man. Get yours. I'm down with the rainbow.
你不是同性恋吗
Oh. Are you not gay?
-不是 -真的吗
- No. - Really?
哥们 抱歉
Dude, sorry.
克里斯蒂娜
Uh, Cristina?
你 你觉得
Do you? Do you think?
梅瑞狄斯会认为我是同性恋吗
Does Meredith think I'm gay?
你是吗
Are you?
-不是 -真的吗
- No. - Really?
我在无名氏身上发现这个
Hey, I found this on our John Doe.
一张旅馆房♥间门卡
It's a hotel key card.
警♥察♥会派人过来
The police are going to send someone over, figure out
查明他住的旅馆和他的身份
What hotel he was staying at, get his ID from there.
-我会交给警♥察♥的 -这个门卡很重要
- I'll make sure the police get it. - It's really important.
几个小时后就要宣布他死亡了
We only have a few hours before we have to declare him,
我真的很想找到他的家人
And I'd really like to find his family.
你想让他们同意器官捐赠
You want their permission for organ donation?
我只是 真的很想找到他们
I just... really want to find them.
你有潜在的器官捐赠者
You have a potential donor?
他什么血型
What's his blood type?
O阴性
Uh, O-neg.
好了
Ok.
我知道你可能听不到我说话
I know you probably can't hear me,
有强大的力量带你通往天堂
And you're feeling this big push to go towards the light,
那里到处都是光环
Where everything's all halos
还有无限制自助餐 诸如此类
And all-you-can-eat buffets and stuff.
我是说 器官捐赠是非常了不起的
And, I mean, sharing your organs is really great and all.
但我认为你有家庭
But I think you have a family.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
所以我想如果你能帮我个忙
So I think it'd be really great
赶快好起来 那就太好了
If you could do me a favor, and... get better.
只要
Just...
活着
...live.
你能帮我这忙吗
So, you think you can give that a shot for me?
不
Oh, no.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith!
-梅瑞狄斯 他不行了 -什么
- Meredith. He's crashing. - What?
你在干嘛 快点抢救
What are you doing? Call a code!
我不能 不能这么做 他是脑死亡
I can't, I'm not supposed to. He's brain-dead.
如果他脑死亡了 就该放弃了
If he's brain-dead, you have to let him go.
不 才5小时33分
No. It's only been five hours and 33 minutes.
他该撑到6小时的
He's supposed to get six hours.
我们无能为力 这不是我们说了算的
We can't do anything. It's not our place to make that call.
他是个人 我们是医生
He's a person. We're doctors.
我们完全有权利做决定
We should have every right to make that call.
不能什么都不做 眼睁睁看他死去
We can't just stand here and do nothing while he dies.
他还有27分钟活下去的权利
He has a right to the next 27 minutes.
不管了
Screw it.
我去拿多巴胺 你去拿血浆
I'll get the dopamine. You get the blood
我们给他输血
We'll transfuse him.
你这里疼吗
Do you feel any pain here?
不疼
No.
你知道 你的睫毛
You know, you really do have...
确实很美
...beautiful eyelashes.
谢谢 那这里呢
Um... thank you. Uh, what about here?
不疼 还有那漂亮的眼睛
No. And nice eyes.
非常亲切
Kind.
我喜欢眼神亲切的男人
I like a man with kind eyes.
真的 你觉得我的眼神亲切吗
Really? You think I have kind eyes?
我是说 你能
I mean, uh... you can, um...
你在检查什么呢
What are you examining me for?
只是例行检查而已
Oh, you know, just routine medical stuff.
你情况不错
You're doing very well.
因为我在欣赏眼前的美景
Because I'm enjoying the view.
我该走了
Ok. Well... I gotta go.
他稳定下来了
He's stable.
暂时的 我看了他的胸透
For now, I had a radiologist look at his chest.
他主动脉受伤
He has a traumatic aortic injury.
会破裂 形成内出血
He's gonna rupture and bleed out.
要给他做手术
He needs surgery.
如果他还是我们的器官捐赠者的话
If he's gonna remain an organ donor.
如果他能活下去
If he's gonna live.
-伊兹 -我不会放弃他的
- Izzie... - No, I'm not giving up on him.
做了手术 他就能多活一会 这才是重点
He has surgery, he lives longer. That's the point.
我去找他的家属 你们想办法给他动手术
I'm going to find the family. You get him into surgery.
她简直是童话世界副掌门
She's vice president of fantasyland.
找谁做手术 贝利吗
So who do we go to for the surgery. Bailey?
得找比贝利的上级
We need to go higher than Bailey.
伯克医生
Dr. Burke.
-喂 -对不起
- Hello! - Ok.
伯克医生 我知道你忙着
Dr. Burke, um, I know you're busy,
但我们那无名氏的动脉需要修补
But our John Doe needs an aortic repair.
早上那个吗
The guy from this morning?
法律上他不是已经死了吗
Isn't he legally dead?
还不算死
Well, yeah... he's kinda still around.
在PRVC模式下输了两单位血并稳定了血压
We gave him two units PRVCs and put him on pressors.
谁让你们这么干的
On whose orders?
我
Mine.
你们没请示任何人
You get a brain-dead John Doe a blood transfusion
就给脑死的无名氏输血
without consulting anyone.
现在还想找我来修补心脏
And now you want me to repair his heart?
是的
Well, yes.
违规还这么兴高采烈
You do enjoy crossing the line, don't you?
他是绝佳的器官捐献人
He is an excellent candidate for organ donation.
我是医生 我只救人
I am a surgeon. I save lives.
那人已经死了
This guy is already dead.
这可是男厕所
Now, this is the men's room.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表