全速摔倒在水泥马路上
At full speed for no good reason.
对 我知道你们给自己打洞 吸毒
Yeah, I know you all pierce yourselves, smoke up
还以为自己有
And generally treat your bodies
金刚不坏之身 随你们便
Like your grungy asses can't break down. That's fine.
你想要冲向水泥马路摔死
You want to kill yourselves flying down a concrete mountain,
尽管去吧 但还有别的人要走路 要开车
Go to it. But there are other people walking, people driving.
他们努力在那水泥马路上保住生命
People trying to live their lives on that concrete mountain.
今天他们中就有一个脑死亡
One of them got his brains scrambled 'cause
仅仅是因为你们其中某个小鬼
One of you little sniveling no-good snot rags...
-贝利医生 -对 所以 不好
- Dr. Bailey. - Yeah, so. ok, no.
你们的朋友 毒蛇 在我看来 一点都不好
Your friend, Viper, as far as I'm concerned, is not ok.
她
She's, um...
太累了
...really tired.
不过
But...
毒蛇会没事的 他会活下来
...Viper's gonna make it. he's gonna live.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thanks. - Thanks.
这不是场狩猎
It's not the chase.
-什么 -你和我之间
- What? - You and me.
这不是什么狩猎的刺♥激♥
It is not the thrill of the chase.
这不是一场游戏
It's not a game.
而是
It's...
而是因为你那小而温柔的拳头
It's your tiny, ineffectual fists.
还有你的头发
And your hair.
-我的头发 -很好闻
- My hair? - It smells good.
而且你非常非常霸道
And you're very, very bossy.
让我着迷
Keeps me in line.
我还是不会和你约会的
I'm still not going out with you.
你现在这样说
You say that now.
手术怎样
How'd it go?
很顺利
Very smoothly.
该死
Damn.
就是说我要戒烟了
That means I'm gonna have to quit smoking.
帅哥总是会回心转意的
Ah, the pretty ones always come crawling back.
还有另一个办法能从这比赛中生存下来
There's another way to survive this competition.
一个从未被人提起的办法
A way no one ever seems to tell you about.
这个办法得自己体会 第五条
One you have to learn for yourself. No.5
这跟比赛完全无关
It's not about the race at all.
没有胜者或败者
There are no winners or losers.
胜利是以我们拯救生命的数量来衡量的
Victories are counted by the number of lives saved.
好了 这是最精彩的部分 看
Oh, ok. this is the best part. Watch.
她从那脸上取下皮肤了
She pulls the flap of skin down over the face.
-我们在 -嗨
- We were... - Hi.
我们 我们只是
We were... we were just, uh...
克里斯蒂娜逼我们的
Cristina made us.
有时 如果你够聪明
And, once in a while, if you're smart,
你所拯救的生命或许就是你的
The life you save could be your own.
你们在看什么
What are we watching?
这是我妈妈在
Ooh. This is the one where my mother...
-在把整张脸揭下来 -对
- Literally pulls this guy's face off. - Yeah.
-哦 拜托 -膜拜啊
- Oh, come on! - Holy crap!
感谢医学顾问50cent 玲珑对本集的帮助
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表