你只是喜欢折磨我
You love to smother me.
你要是肯承认这点
And if I could get you to just admit that,
我走的时候还能给你留点面子
then I could leave you with an ounce of respect.
雅典娜 我是叫你来帮他保持冷静的
Athena, I let you stay in here to keep him calm.
-如果再这么嚷嚷 -你听好了
- So if you're just gonna keep arguing-- - Check that!
不顾死活 靠吞钥匙把人留住的男人
I can't respect a man desperate enough
我没法尊重
to swallow my exit strategy.
就是从今天开始的
That is the last straw!
米歇尔 把这位女士请出去
Michelle, can you get her out of here?
女士
Ma'am?
好吧
Fine!
-来吧 -怎么了
- Come on. - What?
怎么回事
What's happening?
钥匙掉得更深了
The keys moved farther down.
天哪 这是什么意思
Oh, my God, what does that mean?
你都干了些啥 你可不许死 J.P
What did you do? Don't you dare die, J.P.!
麻烦你 闭嘴好吗
Please! Please, just shut up!
深呼吸 J.P 深呼吸
Breathe, J.P. Just breathe.
勾到了
Got it.
J.P. 好样的
Very impressive, J.P.
他还好吗 没事了吧 还好吗
Is he okay? Is he gonna be okay? You okay?
是的 他没事了
Yeah, he'll be fine.
你个小 你故意的是吧
You lit-- you did that on purpose, didn't you?
能听我说一句吗
Can I offer you some advice?
上车走吧
Get in your car and go,
为你好 也是为我们好
for all of our sakes.
你永远都不知道我把车停哪儿了
You'll never know where I parked it.
-我得洗个澡 -我才要洗个澡
- I need a shower. - I need a shower.
你得去告诉孩子的父母
You need to go tell that girl's parents
手术过后的情况如何了
what kind of kid they're getting back.
就不能让我先洗个澡吗
You're not gonna let me shower first?
这就是给你钻的圈儿啊 不是吗
That would be a hoop, would it not?
还真是啊
It would qualify.
那先去洗澡吧
Shower first, then.
什么味道
Ew, what smells?
是我身上的味道
That would be me--
确切的讲 是病人的消化物喷了我一身
or more specifically, my patient's insides all over me.
听到这个让我莫名其妙地开心
That makes me strangely happy.
天啊 梅瑞狄斯 你臭得像
Oh, God. Oh, Meredith, you smell like...
报应
Karma.
-你说什么 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
你头发里有恶心的东西
Something vile's stuck in your hair.
算了 拜托你站在那边
You know, just go stand over there, please.
我现在是多喜欢当外科医生啊
Ugh, how much do I love being a surgeon right now?
报应
Karma.
这跟报应到底有什么关系
What does karma have to do with anything?
我说的是 所有最好的手术都被你得到了
I'm just saying, you've been given all the best surgeries.
所以现在你闻起来像过期的糊糊
And now you smell like putrid goo
散发着恶臭
and you're giving off a stench.
报应来得可真及时
Karma's a bitch.
谢博德的手术需要一个实习医生
Dr. Shepherd needs an intern in surgery.
你们谁能去
Which one of you is clear to go?
好的 贝利医生 哪里需要我
Okay, Dr. Bailey, where do you want me?
你需要找个地方躺一会儿
You need to lie down somewhere.
我没事儿 我非常健康
I'm fine. I'm completely healthy.
格蕾呢
Grey?
当然是她
Of course.
你有什么问题吗
What is your problem?
我的问题就是你
Um, you!
明摆着你能在我们不能涉及的领域
'Cause apparently, you can help Dr. Mcdreamy
帮助美梦医生
in ways the rest of us can't.
-你不是想说 -对 我就是那个意思
- You did not just s- - Yes, I did!
手术一室 大脑半球切除术
Hemispherectomy in O.R. One
跟着谢博德医生 快去
with Dr. Shepherd. Go.
很明显
Apparently...
对你有意见的不止我一个
I'm not the only one with hoops.
医生
Doctor...
迪戈比的术后细胞计数表明
Digby's post-op CBC shows
白血球数严重激增
a severe spike in the white blood cell count.
什么情况
What is it?
白细胞数量27 16%带状中性粒细胞
It's 27, with 16% bands.
有些不太对劲
Something else is wrong.
对单纯应激反应来说有点儿太高了
That's a little high for simple stress.
复查是否有其他疾病或感染 还有病史
Check for any other possible sources of infection or recent illness.
我们下面将进行左颞叶切除术
We're gonna start the procedure with the left temporal lobectomy.
感谢你加入我们 杨医生
Thanks for joining us, Dr. Yang.
切除颞叶之后 我们切除额叶
After the temporal, we'll do the frontal,
然后是枕叶
and then the occipital.
我们成功完成了胃旁路逆转术
We were able to reverse the gastric bypass,
不过她的部分肠管已经坏死
but we did lose a significant portion of her bowel.
由于短肠综合症
And because of the short gut syndrome,
克莱尔再也不可能正常饮食了
Claire will never eat normally again.
好吧 等等 我们现在有什么能帮到她吗
Okay, wait, do-- how do we help her here?
嗯 营养问题将会伴随克莱尔一生
Well, getting proper nutrition will be a lifelong problem for Claire.
好极了
Great.
好像我们过去没为了她忙得不可开交一样
As if we already don't have our hands full with her.
她成绩很好
She gets good grades.
又不惹麻烦
She stays out of trouble.
还很聪明
She's smart.
我只是认为你们让她感觉
I just think she feels like
她怎么做你们都不满意
nothing she does is good enough for you.
如果你可能认为这件事应该归咎于我
If you somehow think that I'm responsible for this--
我认为克莱尔毁了自己身体
I think Claire is killing herself...
完全是为了让你满意
to please you.
行了吧
Please.
你不知道那孩子脑子里在想什么
You have no idea what's going on in that girl's mind.
你是她母亲
You're her mother.
她崇拜你的一切
She worships the ground you walk on.
她这么做不是为了自己
She didn't do this for herself.
-我觉得这种情况太荒谬了 -缇娜 闭嘴吧
- I think that this situation is completely ridiculous. - Tina... shut up.
什么情况
What is it?
我冻死了 医生 我止不住地发抖
I'm freezing, doc. I-I-I can't stop shaking.
医生 他的体温升高 血压下降
His temp's way up and B.P.'s dropping, doctor.
好的 迪戈比 你最近有没有
All right, Digby, have you had any recent illnesses,
得过病 穿过孔 纹过身 受过伤
new piercings, tattoos, wounds?
小腿上有个新纹身
New tat on my calf.
我的天
Oh, my God.
今天早上还没有这么恶心
It was nowhere near that nasty this morning.
但是已经感染了吗
But it was infected?
你为什么不早说
Why didn't you say anything?
当时还没什么
Ah, it was nothing.
我不是为了这点儿小痛来医院的
I'm not here to complain about a little pain.
枪伤而引起的身体应激反应
Well, the infection's been exacerbated
加重了你的感染
by the stress on your body from the gunshot.
带他去重症监护室
Get him to ICU.
我们要先给你注射一些抗生素
We'll get you started on some antibiotics.
在额叶切除术中 我们会遇到 呃
From the frontal lobectomy, I'm going to encounter a, uh...
我们会遇到大脑前动脉
we'll encounter the anterior cerebral artery.
对 我们现在需要 呃
Yes, so we're gonna need to, uh...
动脉分支需要结扎分流
The branches of the artery need to be coagulated and divided.
泰勒 她的麻醉太浅了吧
You know, Taylor, her anesthesia's awful light.
快点儿 泰勒 她要醒过来了
Come on, Taylor, she's waking up.
泰勒医生
Dr. Taylor?
啊 他睡着了
Uh, he's asleep!
泰勒
Taylor!
泰勒医生
Dr. Taylor!
天啊 对不起 对不起 我来了
Oh, God, sorry. Sorry, I'm on it.
我的错 谢博
My bad, Shep.
他说对了 对吧
He was right, wasn't he?
我只是打了个瞌睡而已
Aw, I nodded off. Come on.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表