不允许谈论
Nobody talks about it.
好吧
Fine.
得找贝利不在的时间做
We have to do it when Bailey's not around.
她一直都在 无处不在 无所不知
She is always around. She's everywhere and knows everything.
我们得冒冒险
We have to take our chances.
贝利今晚七点到十一点有事
Bailey's got something tonight from 7:00 to 11:00.
她绝对不会注意到你俩的
You two will be the last thing she's worried about.
-你怎么知道的 -什么事
- How do you know that? - What kind of something?
我不能说 这也是搏击俱乐部
Oh, I can't tell you that. It's fight club, too.
如果我因为这个错过了一个真正的病人
If I'm missing out on a real patient because of this,
大家就真会叫我007 因为我会杀了你
they're gonna call me 007 because I've killed you.
感觉怎么样
How we doing?
走廊门锁了吗
Did you lock up the gallery?
放心 不会被发现的
Don't worry. We're flying under the radar.
这是什么仪器 用气钻吗
What did you put out there, the midas rex?
交给我们吧 主任
We've got it, Chief.
万古霉素用量多少
How much vancomycin is there?
按您的吩咐 一克
One gram, as ordered, sir.
苯二氮的用量千万要小心啊
You're not gonna be too liberal with those benzos?
医生往往是最讨厌的病人
You know, doctors make the worst patients.
你最好吸些一氧化二氮
You should just breathe in the happy gas.
别在我的手术室里发号♥施令了
Stop running my O.R.
放心交给我吧
I've got you covered.
我们偷了具尸体
We stole a body.
咱们是盗尸者
We're body snatchers.
要是停尸间工作人员找他怎么办
What if somebody from the morgue comes looking for Franklin?
首先 现在是午夜时间
Well, A, it's in the middle of the night,
其次 死掉的意义在于没人会再找你了
and, B, the thing about being dead is people stop looking for you.
好吧
Okay.
你上一次解剖是什么时候
When's the last time you did an autopsy?
我也只学过系统解剖 只是需要回想一下
I took gross anatomy like you. I'm just trying to remember.
等下 你先等会儿 等一下
You know what? Hold on. Hold on. Wait.
等等
Hold on.
你还把教材带来了
You brought a textbook?
要么不做 要么别错
Uh, if we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it right.
好吧
Okay.
好 我知道了
Okay, got it.
你确定
You sure?
又不可能弄死他两次
It's not like we can kill him twice.
我来切吧
Let me cut.
会轮到你的
You'll get your turn.
你应该用十号♥手术刀的
You should really be using the 10 blade.
你能别挑我的刺吗
Will you stop backseat cutting?
把锯子拿来
Go get the saw.
切口已缝合 缝合钉也没问题
Okay, I've sutured the drain in place. The staples look fine.
手术结束 贝利医生 请给他包扎一下
All right, we're done here. Dr. Bailey, you want to wrap him?
各位干得不错 很好
Nice work, everybody, nicely done.
谢谢
Thanks.
很好
Good.
你觉得他的视神经会受损吗
Do you think the optic nerve is damaged?
如果是 他醒来后会
If it is, when he wakes up, he'll--
会失明吗
He'll be blind?
失明多久
For how long?
一辈子
Forever.
呼斯蒂文斯和杨
Page Stevens and Yang.
让她们照看一下你的病人
Tell them I want them covering your patients.
你留在这里看护主任
I need you to stay and monitor the chief.
克里斯蒂娜和伊兹 估计也在忙
Cristina and Izzie, um... I think they're already swamped.
忙什么
With what?
化验结果 她们要分♥析♥一些实验室的化验结果
Labs-- they had to check on some labs.
你在撒谎
Oh, you are lying.
我看出来了
I know you're lying.
知道我是怎么知道的吗
You know how I know?
因为你根本不会撒谎
'Cause you're a bad liar!
不会撒谎的家伙真讨厌
I hate a bad liar.
帮我脱了
Take over for me.
我知道她们究竟在哪儿了
I know exactly where they are.
拿着
Take over.
你们的婚姻根本就是个骗局
Your whole relationship is a lie.
我们现在很幸福
We're happy.
想要孩子不是一天两天了
We've wanted a child for a long time.
为什么要夺走他的快乐
Why do you want to take this away from him?
他知道你出轨了吗
Does he know you've been cheating on him?
普莱斯顿 这是我们俩的事
Preston, this is between Bill and me.
他有权利知道这孩子不是他的
The man has a right to know that this isn't his child.
求你 忘了这件事吧
Please, just let this go.
为什么不能就这么算了呢
Why can't you let this go?
因为比尔是我最好的哥们儿 这就是原因
Because Bill is my best friend. That's why.
若你真是他的好哥们儿 就不该告诉他
If you were really his friend, you wouldn't do this.
得了 霍莉 告诉他吧
Holly, please! Tell him the truth!
为什么
Why?
我不会由着你的价值观毁了我的人生
I'm not gonna ruin my life because you think this is wrong.
你的人生
Your life?
那他的人生怎么办
What about his life?
还有这孩子的人生
What about this child's life?
只要他不知道 就不会伤心难过
What Bill doesn't know won't hurt him.
随便
Fine.
朋友也许不会告诉他真♥相♥
Maybe his friend won't tell him the truth,
但我还是他的主治医生
but I'm also his doctor,
医生是不会有所隐瞒的
and his doctor is not going to lie to him.
我知道 但我遇到点急事
I know, but something came up,
有场重要手术要做 实在走不开
an important surgery, and I couldn't.
我只是觉得很遗憾 你没能来陪你母亲
I'm just sorry you couldn't be there for your mother.
亨利女士 如果我母亲神智清醒
Ms. Henry, if my mother were lucid,
她会理解的
she would understand.
她也曾是医生
She's a surgeon.
以前她也一直这样
She's done this countless times.
何况 她根本认不出我是谁
And besides, she doesn't even know who I am anyway, so...
今天她想起来了
Today she did.
什么
What?
你母亲一直在问
Your mother's been asking
她女儿梅瑞狄斯什么时候下班
when her daughter Meredith gets off from work.
你今天神秘电♥话♥不断啊
A lot of secret phone calls today.
对 是我妈妈的事
Yeah, it's my mother.
她并没有在旅行
She isn't traveling.
也没在写书
She isn't writing a book.
她什么都没在做
She isn't anything.
我一直在骗大家
I've been lying to everyone.
为什么
Why?
她得了老年痴呆症
She has Alzheimer's.
-有多严重 -很严重
- How advanced? - Very.
她在疗养院 我是唯一知道这件事的人
She's in a home, and I'm the only one who even knows she's sick.
我就是不知该怎么办 你懂吗
I just don't know what to do anymore, you know?
不要告诉我你们真的在做尸检
Don't even tell me you're doing what I think you're doing!
你们非但没有尊重他家属的意愿
Not only did you disregard the family's wishes,
还触犯了法律
you broke the law!
你们很有可能因为人身侵犯被抓起来
You could be arrested for assault!
很喜欢蹲监狱是吗
Do you like jail?
医院会被起诉 我会丢执照 丢工作
The hospital could be sued! I could lose my license, my job!
我热爱的工作
I like my job!
你们有考虑到这些吗
Did you think about any of this
在切开他之前 你们有想过后果吗
before you started cutting open a poor man's body?
我真想把你们暴揍一顿
I could seriously kick both your asses right now.
你们俩有什么想说的吗
Do you have anything to say?
看他的心脏
Look at his heart.
这么大
It's huge!
超过600克了
It's over 600 grams,
心脏里混杂着颗粒状物体
and there's some kind of grainy material in it.
我们想做进一步化验
We want to run some tests.
还想做化验
Oh, now you want to run tests?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表