看 这里
See? This.
他的片子显示没有异常
The guy's films are clear.
我找不到他匐行性麻♥痹♥的♥原因
There's no reason I can see for his creeping paralysis.
我只是很惊讶
It's just so surprising.
我本来怀疑有异物侵入脊髓腔隙
I expected an intrusion into the spinal space
或髓核内有骨刺增生
or bony spur in the nucleus pulposus.
那你猜错了
Well, you were wrong.
不能总是心想事成 对吧
You don't always get what you expect, do you?
你闹什么别扭
What is your problem?
再给我开个话头嘛
Give me something to go on.
说什么都行 你祖父母叫什么名字
Anything. What are your grandparents' names?
-我没祖父母 -你在哪儿长大的
- I don't have them. - Where'd you grow up?
最喜欢什么味的冰激淋
Your favorite flavor of ice cream?
你夏天去哪儿度假
Where'd you spend your summer vacations?
放轻松 这样对你血压有益
Lighten up. It'll be good for your blood pressure.
谁要你告诉我放轻松啊
Oh, don't you tell me to lighten up.
等我舒坦了
I'll lighten up when I...
自然就轻松了
...feel light.
没有其它疗法吗
Don't we have treatment options?
不是一般都有其它方案吗
I-I mean, aren't there always alternatives?
浸润癌发展到这个阶段
With this stage of invasive carcinoma,
只能动手术 放化疗 配合药物治疗
surgery, chemo, radiation and drug therapy are your only options.
我能生了小孩再治疗吗
Can I wait until the end of my pregnancy?
孕激素有可能加速癌症的恶化
The pregnancy hormones will likely speed the growth of the cancer.
那孩子呢
And the baby?
这些治疗手段都没法保住孩子
None of these treatments will allow the baby to survive.
格拉斯先生和夫人 我知道这是个艰难的决定
Mr. and Mrs. Glass, I understand how difficult this is.
恕我直言 可你根本不知道
No disrespect, but like hell, you do.
治疗要如何继续 你们必须做出选择
You're going to have to make a decision as to how you want to proceed.
你是说 保孩子还是保大人
You mean my baby's life or my own?
是的
Yes.
我们不得不堕胎
We'll have to evacuate the fetus.
沃克先生 有变化吗
Any changes, Mr. Walker?
我腿完全动不了
I can't move my legs at all.
他说他刚来的时候 腿还能动
He said he was moving his legs when he came in.
-到底是什么问题 -我还不清楚
- What's wrong with him? - I don't know.
肢体麻痹蔓延得很快
The paralysis is moving quickly,
核磁共振却没有异常
and nothing in the MRI to explain it.
汤米最近压力大吗
Has Tommy been under stress lately?
你知道什么让我有压力吗
You know what's making me stressed?
在这儿干躺着不能动
Being in here and not being able to move.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey.
心理创伤有可能转化成
Emotional trauma can be converted
-生理障碍 对吗 -对 有可能
- into something physical, right? - Yes. This is possible.
癔症性麻痹或是瘫痪之类
Like hysterical numbness or paralysis.
他可能生理上没有问题
Maybe there is no physiological reason,
而是某种转换反应[心理防卫机制]
and he's having a conversion reaction.
你认为他是心理问题
You think it's psychosomatic?
你脑子没问题 哥们 我相信你
It is not in your head, man. I believe you.
达夫先生 请回来
Mr. Duff, please.
那是谁
Who was that?
精神科转过来的 他能通灵
Psych sent him down. He has visions.
真的吗 我有精神问题吗
Is that it? Am I crazy?
不 没有
No. No.
我要去预约个深层核磁共振
I'm gonna order a higher-level MRI.
我们会查出病因的
We're gonna figure this out.
你知道这对我有多重要
You know how important this is to me!
宝贝 这是为了救你的命
This is about saving your life, sweetie.
你根本不尊重我的信仰 也不尊重我
You're not respecting it, or me.
你居然允许他们往我身体里
You're letting them put a pig,
往我心脏里 放一只臭猪
a freaking non-kosher, traif mammal,
一只不符犹太戒律的哺乳动物
into my chest, into my heart,
心脏可是我的生命之源
the very essence of my being!
其实只是猪瓣膜而已
It's a porcine valve, actually.
我不管它到底是什么
I don't care what it is.
往我身上安猪的部件 还不如让我去死
If you give me a pig part, I might as well be dead.
我就说过 不该让她加入正统教派
Told you, this whole orthodox thing was a mistake.
跟大家一样入新教有什么不好
What was wrong with being Reform like everyone else?
你们周五晚上连蜡烛都不点
You guys don't even light candles Friday nights.
逾越节十灾你们都记不全
You don't know all the Passover Plagues.
疹灾 蝗灾 疫灾 连我都知道
Boils, vermin, pestilence. Even I know that.
弗里德曼小姐
Miss Friedman,
我理解你对信仰的极端虔诚
I appreciate your extreme religious convictions.
火灾 雹灾...
Fire, hail...
简单来说 不做手术 你就会死
Simply put, without this procedure, you will die.
你们都是妙手神医 会想出别的法子的
You're hotshot doctors. You'll come up with something else.
只要它不冲着威尔伯哼哼唧唧地说话
As long as it doesn't answer to Wilbur and say "oink,"
威尔伯为童话《夏洛的网》中的一头小猪
我才不管它是什么
I don't care what it is.
你欲♥火♥焚身了
Your nostrils are flaring.
我才没有
They are not.
你迷上我了 我看得出
You're into me. I can tell.
那个小个子暴躁医生就是道开胃菜
Dr. Small and Angry was a hot appetizer,
你可是情欲弥漫的自助大餐
but you, doc, are a smorgasbord of lust.
达夫先生 你这是不自量力
Mr. Duff, you're pressing your luck.
你会为我降低标准吗
Would you press it for me?
希望你没有幽闭恐怖症
I hope you're not claustrophobic.
你盯着我♥干♥嘛 别看了
You're staring at me. Stop it.
我看的是你 甜心 可奇怪的是
I'm looking at you, sweetheart, but it's the strangest thing.
我饿了 想吃巧克力纸杯蛋糕
I'm hungry for a chocolate cupcake.
-你说什么 -巧克力纸杯蛋糕
- What did you say? - A chocolate cupcake.
一块饱含乳脂的
One of those fudgey things
糖霜顶上带着细白条的
with the white squiggle on the frosting.
赏我一个好吗
Could you oblige?
怎么 是不是还有巧克力
What, do I still have some chocolate
沾在我脸上或者头发上
on my face or in my hair or something?
-你在说什么 -你啊
- What are you talking about? - You.
你这套路我清楚 接着来啊
I know the drill, so keep it up.
下一步你就要给我解塔罗牌
Next you'll be reading my cards,
说我死去的叔叔在这房♥间里
telling me my dead uncle is in the room.
-他在吗 -我叔叔没死
- Is he? - I don't have a dead uncle.
我看着你呢
I'm watching you.
-那是火鸡吗 分我点行不 -都泡软了
- If that's turkey, can I have some? - It's soggy.
会毒死你的 天下就太平了
It'll kill you. Solve everything.
我本来可以完成插管的 我很擅长插管
I could have got that intubation. I am good at intubations.
医院里的东西的怎么全是医院味儿
Why does everything in a hospital smell like a hospital?
别对自己要求太高 乔治 谁都会犯错
Don't be so hard on yourself, George. Everybody makes mistakes.
我的特长多着呢
I'm good at a lot of things.
你知道吗 听我一句话 乔治
You know what? I'm gonna tell you something, George.
你缺性福了
You need to get laid.
看到那边的护士没
See that nurse over there?
单身 红发 约她出去
She's single. She's got red hair. Go ask her out.
你别搞错了 我是插♥进♥食管了
In case you forgot, I intubated an esophagus.
哥们 你是该泄泄火了
Dude, you're tweaking.
也许你应该找那灵媒聊聊
Maybe you should go see that psychic.
达夫先生才不是灵媒
Mr. Duff is not a psychic!
我这是想帮你
I am trying to help you.
去给她买♥♥杯拿铁 放松放松性腺 求你了
Go buy her a latte and freshen up your gonad, please.
别说
Shut up.
现在打给她还不晚
It's not too late to call her.
生日惊喜嘛 当妈的都喜欢
You know, moms like that, surprises on their birthdays.
你知道吗 很有戏剧效果
You know, it's very Hallmark.
我47岁了 知道吗
I'm 47, you know?
47岁了还能怀孕 简直就是个奇迹
I'm 47 and having a baby, which is kind of a miracle,
却又这么倒霉 你懂我的意思
and it kind of sucks, if you see what I mean.
事实上 我们一年前就放弃受孕尝试了
We've actually had given up on the kid thing about a year ago.
受孕治疗啊
You know, fertility treatments,
在眼睛上针灸啊
acupuncture needles in my eyes.
我夸张了 不过感觉差不多
Well, not really, but it felt like it.
我那时想 "去他♥娘♥的♥ 我要好好过日子"
It was like, "Screw this. I want my life back."
可后来我们在那沙滩上 美酒 良宵
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表