或者你要用门诺教的戒律吗
Or are you talking Amish rules?
如果你认为这样可以让伊兹裹严实点
Because if you think you're gonna get Izzie to cover herself...
暴露面♥积♥不是重点
The amount of flesh exposed is not the point.
你必须采取行动 那是你的房♥子
You have to do something. It's your house.
-那是我妈妈的房♥子 -梅瑞狄斯
- It's my mother's house. - Meredith...
你喜欢伊兹吗 所以才这样
Do you like Izzie? Is that what this is about?
你是不是迷恋上伊兹了
Do you have a crush on Izzie?
伊兹 没有 我不喜欢伊兹
Izzie? No. I don't like Izzie.
不是伊兹
Izzie... No.
我喜欢上的不是她
I... she's not the one I'm attracted to.
不是她 那就是有一个咯
Not the one. So there's a one.
不是这样的
This is not...
我们真的要制定一些规则
Look, there just have to be some rules.
欧麦利 格蕾 叫上克莱夫去外科
O'malley, Grey, get Karev and head down to trauma.
谢博德叫你们
Shepherd needs you.
谢博德在做手术
Shepherd's in surgery.
他手术还没开始就被叫出来了
He got pulled before he could start.
那些像是
Those look like...
钉子
Nails.
《实习医生格蕾》 第一季第4集
亲密法则
我看不见我的手了
I can't see my hands.
天哪 他还有意识
Oh, my god. He's conscious.
乔治深呼吸 你不会晕倒的
Breathe deeply, George. You won't pass out.
注射4毫克吗♥啡♥
Use 4 milligrams of morphine.
必要时点滴加至10
Titrate up to 10 if you have to.
不要让他乱动
You know what? I don't want him to move.
-我看不见了 -会没事的
- I can't see. - It's ok.
千万别乱动 先生
We need you to be very still, Mr...
克鲁兹 豪尔赫·克鲁兹
Cruz, Jorge Cruz.
他拿着射钉枪从楼梯上摔了下来
he tripped and fell down a flight of stairs holding a nail gun.
怎么会 钉子居然没有伤到血管
Somehow he managed to miss a blood vessel
这是个奇迹 不过视神经受到了影响
That's a minor miracle. Optic nerve's been affected.
能感觉到吗 右边身体无知觉
Can you feel this? Numbness on his right side.
-我们首先要注意什么 -感染
- What's our immediate concern? - Infection.
正确 但愿在半小时内能取出这些钉子
Right, I wanna be puling these nails out in the next half-hour.
-我需要做个CT -CT机坏了
- I need a CT. - CTs are down.
-什么 -他们昨晚拿出去修了
- What? - They exchanged them out last night.
电脑故障 要到一点才能拿回来
Computers crashed haven't back by 1:00
真见鬼了 还有什么方案
It's not typical. So what are the options?
-核磁共振 -不行 天才
- MRI. - No, brilliant.
这人脑袋里全是钉子
The man's got nails in his head.
我们把他放进一个巨大磁场里
Let's put him in the giant megnetic way.
可以用弯臂X光机
You want films from three axis
从3个不同轴位来获取图像
points and a c-arm in surgery
很好 你们去查查研究报告
Exellent. You guys dig up research and find out if
看看以前有没有类似的病例 快点
this has ever happen before, go
我妻子 我妻子
My wife. My wife, My wife.
她正在赶过来
She is on the way.
克鲁兹先生 你的妻子正在路上
You wife is on the way, Mr. Cruz.
陪着他 让他保持冷静 注意病情
Stay with him, keep him calm and look for changes.
我看不见了
I can't see.
55岁 女性
Fifty-five-year-old woman with
患有胰腺癌
adenocarcinoma of the pancreas .
已经进行化疗 控制了癌细胞扩散
Has had radiation therapy to reduce the tumor load.
腹痛指数为3极 最大10极
Rates her abdominal pain three out of ten.
感觉恶心但没有呕吐
Positive nausea, but no vomiting.
腹泻 便血 黑便
Diarrhea, hematochezia, melena
最高体温37.2度 无发热
afebrile with T-max 37-2
生命体征平稳
and stable vital signs.
化验显示 胆红素值为7
Lab significant for a total ability of seven
肝脏酶升高
and elevated liver enzymes.
谢谢 杨医生
Thank you, Dr. Yang.
很有干劲的小医生 不是吗
Aggressive little witch, isn't she?
她为了参加手术
She stole my chart during pre-rounds
在巡诊前就偷了我的病历
so she could scrub in on my surgery.
她想参与胰腺切除术
She's hoping for a Whipple.
实际上我本想把梅瑞狄斯·格蕾派给你
Well, actually, Liz, I was gonna give you to Meredith Grey.
爱丽丝的女儿吗
Ellis's daughter?
是的 她是今年的实习生
Yes, she's an intern this year.
我认为你们会有共同话题
Thought you'd have something to talk about.
那倒未必
Oh, I doubt that.
我给爱丽丝当了18年的手术护士
I was Ellis's scrub nurse for 18 years,
几乎是和她生活在一起
practically lived with that woman.
但我一次都没见过她女儿
I didn't meet that daughter once.
她正和谢博德治疗头上进钉子的病人
Anyway, Shepherd has her on the guy with the nails in his head.
有病人的头上进钉子吗
There's a guy with nails in his head?
有7个钉子
Seven of them.
自己用射钉枪打进去的
Shot himself in the head with a nail gun.
真的钉子吗
"nail" nails?
16美分一个 3.5英寸长
Sixteen pennies, three and a half inches long.
-我说他还活着吗 -完全清醒
- I mean he's still alive? - Fully conscious.
这应该是个很精彩的手术
Should be a pretty interesting surgery.
但我想这个胰腺切除术是你的了
But I guess you've got the Whipple.
我需要一份全套血液检查和腹部CT
I'm gonna need a full blood work-up and abdominal CT.
CT都坏了
CTs are down this morning.
那就做核磁共振
Then an MRI.
她需要做灌肠
She needs an enema,
然后做胰胆管造影
An ERCP for a stent
下午做活组织切片
And brush biopsy this afternoon.
好好照顾她 利兹可是这里的元老了
Take care of her. Liz is an institution around here.
好决定 医生
Good call, doctor.
格蕾的病人是个无名小卒
Grey's got the human two-by-four,
而你分到了这位需要灌肠的元老
And you have the institution in need of an enema.
您最近的身体很不错吗
You'd say your health's been good recently?
有时有些头疼
Maybe some headaches.
当然跟现在可没法比
Nothing compared to now.
我的妻子桑娜
Sona, that's my wife.
她会说
Sona, she'll say,
"白♥痴♥ 不然为什么把这叫做枪"
"why you think they call it a gun, moron?"
她恨那玩意儿
She hates the damn things.
有道理
With good reason.
-亲爱的 -桑娜
- Baby? - Sona.
这回你麻烦大了
You are in so much trouble.
手术前从她那里了解一下病史
Get a history from her before you scrub in.
-好的 -谢谢
- Ok. - Thank you.
23起
Twenty-three.
钉子意外射入
People have been accidentally shot
头部的病例共有23起
In the head with nails twenty-three times.
其中一个是自杀 不能算
One was attempted suicide, doesn't count.
他是故意用射钉枪对着自己脑袋
Oh, so he pointed a nail gun at his head on purpose?
那我感觉好多了
That makes me feel better.
那
So, uh...
格蕾和斯蒂文斯真的穿着内♥裤♥到处走吗
Grey and stevens really walk around in their underwear?
也不是一直那样
Not all the time.
我是说 有些时候
I mean, some of the time, you know.
但不总是那样
But not all the time.
性感内衣吗
Sexy underwear?
是的 我是说
Yeah. I mean...
她们就那样给你看吗
And they just, uh, let you look at them?
嗯 是啊
Well, uh... yeah.
像姐妹那样
Like sisters.
不 不像姐妹
No, well, not like sisters.
我不把她们当姐妹看
I don't think of them as sisters.
不过她们可对你没意思
But they're not coming on to you.
不完全是啊
Not exactly.
她们不期待你会有任何行动
They don't expect you to do anything.
是的
No.
但是
But...
就像姐妹
Like sisters.
就是像姐妹一样
Just like sisters.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表