A meet-the-boyfriend get-together little thing!
伊兹有很多朋友
Izzie has a lot of friends.
伊兹根本不认识这么多人
Izzie doesn't know this many people.
我告诉过她让她跟你说清楚
I told her to clear it with you.
我根本搞不定这事
I can't handle this.
你想让我把所有人都轰出去吗
You want me to kick everyone out?
我现在就把他们都轰出去
I'm going to kick everyone out.
宝贝 你来啦
Baby, you made it! whoo!
去他的 拿着这个
Screw it. Hold this.
把这个给我
And give me this.
我来啦
I made it!
乔治 过来 快点
George! George, come here. Come on.
-看见了吗 -很清楚
- See it? - It's hard to miss.
比他的说的还严重点
Little more than he bargained for.
对他也许是好事
Maybe he's lucky.
或许他能脱离疼痛的深渊
Maybe this is his way out of the hole.
深渊 这说法有意思
The hole? Interesting expression.
我父亲的毒瘾就很大
My father was into smack pretty heavy.
他是个音乐家
He was a musician.
在他那行 还是可接受的
It's tolerated in his line of work.
但对家庭就是灾难了
Not good for the family at home.
我们究竟为什么要当外科医生
Why do we want to be surgeons, anyway?
外科是非常严谨的行业
Surgery is a very serious business.
满堂红[俗称:葫芦]
Full house.
同花顺
Royal flush.
脱吧 小宝贝
Get naked, baby boy.
-外科真愚蠢 -你太性感了
- Surgery is stupid. - You're so sexy!
太蠢了
It's stupid.
-愚蠢 -给我 你喝醉了
- It's stupid. - Give me that. You're drunk.
我又没开车 我也没值班
I'm not driving. I'm not on-call.
我在自己家里 我生活一团糟
I'm in my own house. My life is crap.
这是我的聚会 我想醉就醉
And it's my party, and I'll get drunk if I want to.
伊兹·斯蒂文斯在吗
Is, um, Izzie Stevens?
你就是汉克吧
Oh, you must be Hank.
块头真大 不愧是玩冰球的
He's very large and hockey-like.
伊兹现在不在
No, Izzie's not here right now.
你俩生的孩子一定是金发高个
You and Izzie will give birth to very tall, blonde people...
跟芭比娃娃似的
kind of like barbies.
伊兹说她会在家
Izzie said she was gonna be at home.
她没说这有聚会
She didn't say there‘s gonna be a party
她把我俩都惹毛了
Which pisses both of us off.
你要来点龙舌兰酒吗 挺有用的
Would you like some tequila? It helps
她什么时候回来
When do you think she's gonna get here?
不知道 我们冰块不够了 汉克
Don't know. But, we're low on ice, Hank.
-我是说真的 -我也是
- I'm serious. - So am I.
汉克 我们是实习医生
We're interns, Hank.
我们属于医院 这是我们的工作
The hospital owns us. It's what we do.
再见
Bye.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
你们在他恢复前可以看护他吗
Can you guys see him through recovery?
-我来吧 -不用 我可以
- Yeah, I'll take it. - No, I can do it.
没关系的 斯蒂文斯
That's ok, Stevens.
现在他也是我的病人了
He's my patient now too.
我明白 去看你的冰球手吧
No, I got it. See your hockey player.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
好吧
Yeah, ok.
谢谢 阿历克斯
I guess. Thanks, Alex.
不客气
No problem.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
对不起 我没时间打电♥话♥告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to call.
我的病人要做脑部手术
My patient needed brain surgery.
就像我们在他脑子里 很酷吧
Like, we were inside his brain. How cool is that?
天啊
Oh, my god.
你家有个聚会
There's a party at your house.
对 你去过了么
Yeah, did you get a chance to hang out?
我想让你见见我的同事们
I wanted you to meet some of the people I work with.
我对你的同事没兴趣
I don't care about the people you work with.
我只想见你
I just want to see you.
可我的那些模特同事
You didn't mind meeting the people I worked with
你没说过不想见
When they were models,
是啊 至少你做模特的时候
Yeah, well, when they were models,
你还会参加自己的聚会
You actually showed up to your own parties.
没错
Yeah.
这就是我现在的生活
This is my life now, Hank.
我每周工作100个小时
I work 100-hour weeks.
经常不能准时出现聚会
I can't always show up to my own parties on time.
我的病人总是在首位
My patients have to come first. I...
我横跨整个国家来看你
Yeah, I just flew across the entire country,
结果见到你家有100多人
And there's 100 people at your house.
这100多人理解我每天的工作
100 people who understand what I do all day.
我没什么好道歉的
I shouldn't have to apologize for that.
是没什么
No, you shouldn't.
咱们去聚会上玩一会
Look, let's just go by the party for a little while.
你了解他们之后
You'll really like everyone once
会喜欢他们的
You get a chance to know them
我该走了
I should just go.
汉克 别这样
Hank, come on.
我会打给你的
I'll call you.
有些州 你这样要被捕的
You know, in some states, you get arrested for that.
你拒绝我就为了瓶龙舌兰
So, you blew me off for a bottle of tequila.
龙舌兰对你没用 不会说话 不会写字
Tequila's no good for you. Doesn't call, doesn't write.
醒了之后就更没趣了
It's not nearly as much fun to wake up to.
德里克 带我去兜兜风吧
Take me for a ride, Derek.
听上去聚会差不多结束了
You know, it sounds like the party's winding down.
-听我说 -什么
- Listen to me! - What?
我们可以偷偷溜进去
We should probably sneak inside now.
我们今晚已经够偷偷摸摸了
We've done enough sneaking for the night.
这样挺好的 但要适可而止
It was good sneaking, but enough sneaking.
我们很擅长偷偷摸摸
Yeah, I'd say we're pretty good sneakers.
介不介意把车挪一下
You mind moving this tail wagon?
我的车出不来了
You're blocking me in.
显然还不够好
Apparently not good enough.
你什么时候去见主任
When's your meeting with the chief?
1小时后
In an hour.
天啊 真是一团糟
Holy mother of destruction.
你错过了医生狂欢
You missed doctor-palooza.
显然你没错过
Apparently, you didn't.
我应该再也不和你说话了
I should probably never speak to you again.
我很抱歉 梅瑞狄斯
I'm so sorry, Meredith.
我没想到会这么
I had no idea it was going to get so...
没关系
It's ok.
我不在乎
Really, I don't care.
不然我能干嘛
What would I be doing, anyway?
准备那可能改变你事业的会议
Preparing for your career-altering meeting.
对不起
Sorry.
心壁不该那么脆弱的
That heart wall shouldn't have torn.
查过病史吗
Anything in the patient's history?
她丈夫说现在是她这辈子体型最好的时候
Husband said she was in the best shape of her life.
她去年减了100磅
She lost 100 pounds last year.
一年减100磅 她的肌肉质量如何
100 pounds in a year... how's her muscle mass?
你知道那酒是谁喝的么
Do you even know whose that was?
但愿是你的
I'm hoping it was yours.
不是
No.
你怎么看
What do you think?
50块赌梅瑞狄斯被开除
50 says Meredith gets tossed out on her ass
伯克没事
and Burke walks away clean.
对她好一点
Please be nice to her.
我对此作了很多研究
So, I have done a lot of research on this,
伯克医生也对我帮助很大
And Dr.Burke has been kind enough to help me.
我明白了我的职责所在
And I understand my responsibility
认识到了我的错误
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表