你们的感情持续的越久
And the longer this little fling goes on,
你就会比别人得到更多的偏袒
The more favors you get over the others,
那些人拼尽全力想完成实习
Who are fighting tooth and nail just to make it
却得不到任何人的帮助和偏袒
Through this program without any assistance.
一旦这些人发现了这些事情
When those people start finding out what's going on
他们就不会再愿意与你共事
And they don't want to work with you
也不想看你 不想理你
And talk to you or look at you,
等他们向我埋怨抱怨
And they start bitching and moaning at me,
那将对我产生更大的影响
The more it affects my day.
所以 不行 格蕾医生
So, no, Dr. Grey,
我不在意你知不知道 什么时候知道
I don't care what you knew, or when you knew it.
听明白了吗
Are we understood?
-明白 -很好
- Yes. - good.
太郁闷了
This sucks.
是啊 我对你也没什么好感
I'm not a real fan of yours, either.
我不是说你 每个人都能进手术室
Not you. this. everyone is scrubbed in somewhere.
看开点 这层全是我们的
Bright side, we have the run of the floor.
想去楼梯井做♥爱♥吗
Want to do it in the stairwell?
你永远不知道下一秒会发生什么事
I'm just saying you never know what could happen.
我去换衣服
I'm changing.
有事我会呼你的
I'll page you if I need you.
说到做到
You do that.
今天你是我最爱的人
You are so my favorite person today.
再多点吸引
Begin more suction.
再拿一袋O阴性血来
We need to hang another bag of o-neg.
电烙这些小的出血点
Cauterizing the small bleeders
让我的视野保持清晰
To keep my visual field clean.
老天 你的背疼吗
God, is your back killing you?
乔治 闭嘴 我们在手术室呢
George, shut up. we're in here.
握着别动
Hold it right there.
哈珀太太 请过来看这些胸片
Mrs. Harper, let me show you these chest films.
我们已经成功清除他胸管中的阻塞
We were able to relieve the obstruction of his chest tube,
所以这些积液会很快自动排除
So the buildup of fluid you see should resolve itself soon.
也就是说 他很快就能出院了
Which translates as he should be home in no time.
他当时正在做华夫饼
He was making waffles.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
他当时正在做华夫饼
He was making waffles.
他当时正在和面 然后
He was mixing the batter, and...
然后 他就倒下了
And then, he was on the floor.
伊兹 204做中心静脉导管滴注
Izzie, we need a central line run in 204.
-呼克莱夫医生 好吗 -他没有回应
- Page Dr. Karev, will you? - He's not answering.
对不起 我马上回来
I'm so sorry. I'll be back.
很迷人 是吧
Like what you see, right?
神经胶体
Neuro sponge.
感觉如何 勒凡吉先生
How you doing, tMr. Levangie?
还行
All right.
钻头已充电
Drill bit's charged.
金发小妞呢
Where's blondie?
我就在这儿 看得见吗
I'm right here. can't you see me?
我虽然抖个不停 可我不瞎
I'm shaky. I'm not blind.
要是出了什么事 全怪你
Anything goes wrong here, I'm blaming you.
好吧 那样 我就站在你能看见我的地方
Ok, in that case, I'll stay where you can see me.
我们要钻一个孔然后找到
We have to drill a hole and try to find
控制着运动机能的区域
The spot that controls the motor function.
你站那看不见我的大脑
You can't see my brain from there.
你不是应该学点什么吗
Aren't you supposed to be learning something?
我没事 我在这
I'm good, right here.
-脑电图扫描情况正常 -好的 勒凡吉先生
- EEG waves look good. - Ok, Mr. Levangie.
先做几下深呼吸
Just take a couple deep breaths.
然后将注意力集中到位美女那里
Focus on the pretty girl.
这听起来会很恐怖 不过试着放松就好
This is going to sound really scary, but try and relax.
你不会有感觉的
You shouldn't feel a thing.
-这儿有疼痛感吗 -没有
- Any pain here? here? - No.
-这里呢 -不是
-Here? - No
斯蒂文斯医生 2013要查X光片
Dr. Stevens, I need you to check the x-ray in 2103.
2118需要进行术后记录 还有护士珍问你
2118 needs post-op notes, and Jane's wondering
是不是可以给2112号♥房♥病人进食了
If you want her to start feeding 2112.
我要休息了
I'm going on break.
好吧 但是在你休息之前
Ok, yeah, before you do that,
你可以再呼一次克莱夫医生吗
Could you page Dr. Karev again?
-我已经呼过了 -再呼一次
- I already paged him. - again?
-冲洗 -增加压力
- Irrigation. - Little more pressure.
问一下 情况如何
Excuse me. how is it?
漫长而痛苦 我才不羡慕他们俩呢
Long and slow. I don't envy those two.
他们托着那东西已经有8小时了
They've been holding that thing for eight hours.
胳膊都要断掉了
Their arms have to be ready to fall off.
看看这条动脉
Look at the size of this artery.
我的天啊
My god.
简直和拇指一样粗
It's as thick as a thumb.
你见过这么粗的血管吗
You ever seen a vessel this size?
没有
No.
这东西需要大量供血
This thing's just feeding on all her blood.
我们需要更多的O阴性血
We need more o-negative.
我马上给血库打电♥话♥
I'll call the blood bank.
该死 欧麦利 你想让我杀了这病人吗
Damn it, o'malley. you want me to kill this patient?
不 我 对不起
No, I... sorry.
我说 举着肿瘤是不是对你要求太高了
I mean, is the art of retracting just too much for you?
不 我只是
No, I was, uh...
我刚刚有点痒
I had an itch.
干得好 乔治 好好享受吧
Way to go, George. nicely done.
继续努力 勒凡吉先生 跟着我做
Just keep trying, Mr. Levangie. mimic my motions.
你可以做到的
You can do it.
你做的很好 勒凡吉先生 再坚持一会儿
You're doing great, mr. Levangie. just a little longer.
妈的
Oh, damn it!
深呼吸 再试一次
Take a breath and try again.
再来一次 勒凡吉先生
One more time, Mr. Levangie.
探针差不多找到了
The probe is almost in.
等我们找到后你会知道的
You'll know it when we find the right spot.
好 感觉怎样
Well, how about that?
正是
There it is.
我真是大混♥蛋♥
I'll be a son of a bitch.
贝利很恼火 我是想要保护你
Bailey was on the warpath. I was trying to protect you.
正因为你想护着我 她才会恼火的
You trying to protect me is why she's on the warpath.
你不能帮我
You can't do me favors.
如果我没争取到 你不能让我参加手术
You can't ask me to scrub in, when I haven't earned it.
好的 好的
Ok, ok.
但如果我争取到了 你不能对我态度恶劣
You can't treat me like crap when I haven't earned that.
我可以照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
是我自作自受 所以我
I got myself into this mess, and I...
所以你准备置身事外吗
And you'll get yourself out?
我 我还不确定
I don't... know that yet.
别耽误你了
Don't let me keep you.
你今天表现的很出色
You did great work here today.
谢博德医生
Dr. shepherd.
什么事
Yeah?
很抱歉我骂你混♥蛋♥
Sorry I called you a jackass.
你没有啊
You didn't.
我骂了 两次
I did. Twice.
告诉你啊 金发美女
Tell you what, blondie.
你要是不嫁给他 我就嫁
If you don't marry him, I will.
不 不 吉米 不 不要啊 吉米
No, no, no, Jimmy! no, no, Jimmy, no!
-什么情况 -血压骤降至6♥4♥/l22
- what we got? - pressure plummeted to 6♥4♥/l22,
出现心动过速 无法灌流
And he has runs of V-tach that aren't perfusing.
中心静脉压很高
Cvp is sky-high.
注射多巴胺 10微克
Give him dopamine, ten mikes.
已经用了最大剂量
He's maxed out.
住院医生一小时前还在 现在联♥系♥不上
The resident was here an hour ago. I can't reach him.
你当然联♥系♥不上
Of course you can't.
做点什么吧 这到底怎么回事
Do something! what's the matter?
-把她带出去 -不 不要
- get her out of here! - no, no!
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表