戴维森太太 签了这份表格
Now, Mrs. Davidson, this form simply says
就表示你同意捐献你丈夫的主要器官
you consent to the donation of your husband's major organs.
包括心 肺 肝 肾
Heart, lungs, liver and kidneys.
我还有几个问题要问
Now, I need to ask you a few questions.
你是否愿意捐献他的角膜
Are you willing to donate his corneas?
你要拿走他的眼睛吗
You want his eyes?
角膜移植可以使病人复明
Um, corneal transplants can give someone back their sight.
好吧 我想可以吧
I suppose that's OK.
那他的皮肤呢
What about his skin?
什么
What?
用来帮助烧伤病人
It's used to help burn victims.
你想切除他的皮肤
You want to cut off his skin?
那葬礼怎么办
What about the funeral?
我得办葬礼 想让人们看他那样
You want me to have a funeral and have people look at him...
让他女儿看到他父亲没有皮肤
Have his daughter look at her father and he doesn't have any skin?
那是他的皮肤
It's his skin!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-我很不善交际 -别开玩笑了
- I'm not a people person. - No kidding.
我做不到 我无法跟病人的家属谈话 抱歉
I can't do that. I can't talk to the family of the patient, I'm sorry.
-他叫什么名字 -谁
- What's his name? - Who?
那个病人 他叫什么名字
The patient. What's his name?
-凯文·戴维森 - 记住了
- Kevin Davidson. - Remember that.
不是"植物人" 不是"无名氏" 是凯文·戴维森
Not "Gorked guy." Not "John Doe." Kevin Davidson.
他是某人的丈人 某人的儿子
He's someone's husband, someone's son,
不是一具让你来收集器官的尸体
Not a collection of body parts for you to harvest.
他是一个人
A person.
没有人说这很容易
Now, no one said this was easy.
我欠你的 乔治
I owe you, George.
不 你没欠我什么
No, you don't owe me anything.
我只是很高兴我们找到了一个肝脏
I'm just happy we found a liver.
等我出院后
Well, when I get out of here,
我带你和我的新肝脏去城里玩一晚如何
How about I take you and my new liver out for a night of the town?
你说怎样
What do you say?
麦凯先生 没有冒犯或别的意思
Uh, Mr. Mackie, no offense or anything.
你长得很帅 但是 我 我不是
You're very handsome, but, I, um, I'm not...
我是说 你不是我喜欢的类型 因为
I mean, you're not my type because...
你是男人 而且
You're a man, and...
乔治 我没想过你是同性恋
George, I never thought you were gay.
-你没有 -孩子 拜托 你 同性恋
- You didn't? - Oh, child, please. you? gay?
我是病了 乔治 但没瞎
I'm sick, George, not blind.
那为什么
But then, why have?
因为濒临死亡是有"豁免权"的
Because dying is a "get out of jail free" card.
我可以为所欲为
I can be as bold as I want,
而且没有任何人能对此有所抱怨
And there's nothing anybody can say about it.
所以我打情骂俏一下
So I flirt.
你有过喜欢上了
Haven't you been attracted to someone
却追不到的人吗
You know you couldn't have?
那
Well...
我
I'm...
没有
No.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
没有
There's no...
我没有
I'm not...
你知道
You know...
这真的是
This is really...
不
...not...
叫梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
能年轻谈恋爱真好
To be young and in love.
让我们去取肝脏吧
Let's go get that liver, shall we?
不 抱歉 我
No, I'm sorry, I...
我不能
I didn't...
我不喜欢收集器官
I never liked harvesting.
为什么
Why?
正如我说过的 我是医生 我拯救生命
Like I said, I'm a surgeon. I save lives.
这就结束了一条生命
This ends one.
我知道你努力了 所以不要难过 好吧
I know you tried, so no hard feelings, ok.
-我只是 -和他告别
- I was just... - You were saying goodbye.
毒蛇怎么来了
What's Viper doing here?
或许又摔下车了
Probably crashed his bike, again.
他等了多久
How long has he been waiting?
我不知道
I don't know.
我一直在忙别的病例
I've been busy on real cases.
他是你的了
He's all yours.
毒蛇
Viper.
毒蛇
Viper?
你还好吗
Are you ok?
毒蛇
Viper!
准备手术室 告诉他们我们要过来
Call the O.R, tell them we're coming,
呼叫贝利医生
And page Dr. Bailey.
阿历克斯 我们走吧
Alex, let's go.
阿历克斯 快推那该死的床
Alex, push the damn gurney!
让路 过来了
Clear the way. Coming through.
谁去开下电梯
Somebody gets the elevator.
我不知道伤口什么时候会裂开
I don't know how long I can keep this wound closed.
快点 该死
Move faster. Damn it!
新病人吗
This a new one?
谁帮她从病人身上下来
Somebody get her off my patient.
梅瑞狄斯 消毒进手术室 阿历克斯 回楼下
Meredith, get cleaned up and Alex, get back down.
好 但我帮忙了
Yeah, but I helped.
他们告诉我你在楼下只想接好病例
They tell me down in the pit, you just wanna take the hot case.
每一堆实习医生中 总会有笨蛋
Every pack of interns, there's always one fool
四处招摇 想要炫耀自己
Running around trying to show off.
阿历克斯 这次的笨驴就是你 出去
And, Alex, this time that fool is you. Get out.
找个给我垫脚的 把手术台降低
Get me something to stand on. Lower this table.
让他适合我的高度
The mountain is gonna have to come to me.
替我从10开始倒数
Count backwards from ten for me.
理查德
Richard.
你是一位好朋友
You're a good friend.
最好的
The best.
闭嘴开始倒数 老兄
Shut up and count backwards already, Mack.
十
Ten...
九
Nine...
八
Eight...
七
Seven...
我不想留在这
I'm not gonna stay.
那是你的工作 你必须留下
It's your job. You have to.
在这方面你比我强
You're better at this part than me.
我不想看着他被四分五裂
I don't wanna watch him get taken apart.
看看这些秃鹫 等着把他分食干净
Look at the vultures... waiting to pick him clean.
每个人都代表着某人的生命在某地
Every last one of them represents someone somewhere
因为凯文而得到了延续
Who's gonna live because of Kevin.
拿着 戴上它
Here. Put it on.
等你准备好了 我就在隔壁等着
I'll be waiting next door when you're ready.
所有人都等着
Everyone's waiting.
好了 医生们 我们开始吧
Ok, doctors, let's get this over with.
伊兹
Izzie?
我要把他缝合好 为他的家人
I'm gonna sew him up, for his family.
你去说
You do it.
-什么 -你去说
- What? - You do it.
戴维森太太
Mrs. Davidson.
如果你想见他 已经准备好了
He's ready, if you'd like to see him.
这群家伙是他的朋友
This lovely group's his friends.
你们都是 他叫什么名字
Uh, you all belong to... what's his name?
-毒蛇 -毒 毒蛇
- Viper. - V... Viper.
对 我们当时在竞赛
Yeah, we were in the race.
他怎样了 他还好吧
How is he? Is he ok?
他还好吧
Is he ok?
不 不 他一点都不好
No. No, he's not ok at all.
他无缘无故地让自己
He hurled his body down a concrete mountain
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表