这会让我们更好地知道肿瘤的状况
It'll give us a better look at the tumor,
然后我们就知道下一步该怎么做了
And we'll know how to proceed.
有谁可以去告诉我妈妈
Could someon tell my mom?
她回来发现我不在会担心的
She'll worry if she gets back, and I'm not here.
噢 当然 当然了
Yeah, of course. of course.
还有 可以让阿历克斯带我去吗
And would it be possible for Alex to take me instead?
我的意思是 他
I mean, he...
他看上去挺有有趣的
He's just so fun to look at.
安妮
Annie.
当然了 康纳斯小姐
Sure. sure, Ms. Connors.
先告辞了
Excuse me.
你觉得那有多重
How much do you think it weighs?
60磅吧[27公斤]
60 pounds.
可能不止 大概有一个人的重量
More. she's carrying a whole extra person.
这病例会写进教材的 我一定要参加
This one's going in the books. I've got to get in.
我就差一点 你们见过阿历克斯那样吗
I almost did. have you ever seen Alex like that?
看起来像是真的一样
He actually seemed sincere.
重要的是"看起来像"
"seemed" being the operative word.
她入院的时候正好他值班
He was on call when she came in.
我再也不离开这儿了
I am never leaving this place again.
开始工作了 各位
Let's move, people.
如果决定给康纳斯女士做手术
Ms. Connor's surgery, should we choose to proceed,
将会调用这层楼绝大部分的医生
Will take most, if not all, of the surgeons off the floor,
这意味着你们
Which means you people
必须格外努力 别要了谁的命
Will have to work extra hard not to kill anyone,
因为没有人来帮你们收拾残局
cause we won't be there to fix your mistakes.
伯克医生
Dr. Burke.
创伤组立刻去1号♥手术室
Trauma team to or one.
创伤组立刻去1号♥手术室
Trauma team to or one.
我真的很想参加这个手术
I really want in on this.
我以为我们不打算谈呢
I thought we weren't talking.
这不是在谈 是请求
I'm not talking. I'm just saying.
去联♥系♥她的母亲 查一下家族病史
Find her mother, get a family history,
我会跟贝利说的
And I'll tell Bailey.
哈珀先生昨天做了冠状动脉搭桥术
Mr. Harper had a coronary bypass yesterday.
他目前的血压是100/l65
His blood pressure, currently 100/l65.
昨天夜里降到了70/l30
It was running low overnight down to 70/l30,
但药物治疗已经初见成效
But responded to medication.
术后数据显示信度30 凝结现象正常
Postoperative labs show a crit of 30 and normal coagulation.
过去两小时胸部管道排流停止
Chest-tube output has halted over the last two hours.
下一步做什么
What's your plan?
胸腔X光 检查管道是否有阻塞
Chest x-ray and check the tube for possible occlusion.
很好 他的状况很稳定
Good. he's doing fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
你以为我喜欢梅瑞狄斯
I know you think I like Meredith,
实际上不是
But I don't like Meredith.
什么
What?
不 我当然喜欢梅瑞狄斯 当然喜欢
No. I like Meredith. obviously, I like Meredith.
只是我 只是我对她没有那个意思
I just... I just don't have a thing for her.
好吧
Ok.
今天早上
It's just this morning...
我知道你可能只是在开玩笑
I know you were probably just teasing,
但我希望你去和她说
But I don't want you to say anything to her.
我们住在一起 那样会很尴尬的
We live together, and that'd be awkward.
-乔治 闭嘴 -好吧
- George, stop talking. - ok, then.
早上好
Morning.
勒凡吉先生 这位是贝利医生
Mr. Levangie, this is Dr. Bailey
以及她手下出色的实习医生们
And her fine staff of surgical interns.
欢迎来到地狱 孩子们
Welcome to hell, kids.
谁来做病情陈述
Who's presenting?
爱德华·勒凡吉今年63岁
Edward Levangie is a 63-year-old man
入院接受运动障碍痛感治疗
Admitted for pain management for dyskinesia.
从昨晚开始病情已经稳定
He's been stable since last night,
药物注射后反应良好
And responding to the bolus injections.
-伊兹 说一下疗法 -帕金森症的疗法吗
- Izzie, treatments? - for parkinson's disease?
深度脑部刺♥激♥
Deep brain stimulation has...
不是治疗帕金森 是脊椎疼痛
Not for parkinson's, for spinal pain.
脊椎内插导管术
Intraspinal catheter.
这样可以用药物治疗长♥期♥的疼痛
That way, he can have constant pain medication.
很好 这位是格蕾医生
Excellent. this is Dr. Grey.
她会帮你准备手术 并随时协助治疗
She's gonna prep you for the procedure and assist.
先失陪了
Excuse me.
你们先找点事做 我马上赶过来
You make yourselves busy, I'll catch up with you.
玛兰达
Miranda.
什么
Excuse me?
那是你的名字 对吧 就写在你的衣服上
Well, that's your name, right? it's on your jacket.
好吧 我还是叫你贝利好了
All right, I'll just call you Bailey then.
自以为顶着那一头神经质的
You think you're charming in that talented, neurotic,
喷满了摩丝的发型很性感是吧
Overly moussed hair sort of way, good for you.
但如果你认为我会袖手旁观
But if you think I'm going to stand back
看着你在我面前偏袒她
And watch while you favor her...
-我没有偏袒她 她很出色 -这毫无疑问
- I don't favor her. she's good. - I'm sure she is.
我可以提醒你一点吗
Can I point out that,
严格说来 我是你的上司
Technically, I'm your boss?
你吓不到我
You don't scare me.
听着 我不会四处散播你
Look, I'm not going to advertise
和我实习医生的八卦
Your extracurricular activities with my intern.
不过 下次再让我看见你偏袒梅瑞狄斯
However, the next time I see you favoring Meredith
我保证让她一个月之内
I'll make sure she doesn't see
别想进手术室
The inside of an OR for a month.
这是为了公平起见
Just for the sake of balance.
-都准备好了 医生 -好的
- we're all set, doc. - ok.
这里面有个麦克风
There's going to be a microphone in there for you
以防你害怕了 或是想要出来
In case you get scared or you want to get out,
但请尽量克制一下
But try not to do that,
否则的话我们又得重新开始了
Because then we're going to have to start all over again.
没关系 我会没事的
I'm fine. I'll be fine.
我知道你不会有事的 因为我就站在
I know you're going to be fine, Because I'm going to be
那扇玻璃后面等着你
Right over there, behind that glass, waiting for you.
-好吗 -好的
- all right? - ok.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
你真的准备好了吗 我们开始吧
Are you really ready? let's do this.
待会儿见
See ya.
嘿 老兄 你有备用电池吗
Oh, hey, man, you got an extra battery?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
-噢 我早就知道 -我从来没见过这么大的东西
- oh, I know, right? - I've never seen anything like this.
天啊
God.
我不明白的是
Well, what I don't understand...
她怎么会让肿瘤发展到这样的状况
Is how a person lets it get like that.
我是说 老兄 真恶心
I mean, man, that is a whole lot of nasty.
或许是因为她害怕医生 太可怜了
Maybe she's afraid of doctors. poor thing.
可怜 拜托
Poor thing? please.
如果你害怕医生 你可以吃药啊
If you're afraid of doctors, you take a pill.
她就是有病 变♥态♥ 你知道吧
She's just sick, like, warped, you know?
真不知道她是怎么活下来的
Seriously, I don't know how she lives with herself.
起初我们以为她只是长胖了
Well, at first, we thought she was just putting on weight.
当我们知道怎么回事后
When we realized what was happening,
曾经劝她去看医生
I tried to get her to go to the doctor,
但她很害怕
But she was scared.
肿瘤越长越大 她也越来越不愿意去
And, the bigger it got, the less she wanted to go.
直到昨天晚上她才真的坚持不住了
And she never really felt all that sick until last night.
她无法呼吸了
She couldn't breathe.
因为肿瘤压♥迫♥了她的肺部
Because the tumor was crushing her lungs.
是的 所以我打了急救电♥话♥
Yes, well, I called 911.
但是只是觉得应该这么做
It just seemed like the right thing to do.
你知道 一年前
You know, the right thing to do
就应该打电♥话♥了
Would have been to call a year ago
谢谢
Thank you.
勒凡吉先生
Ok, Mr. Levangie.
我们会让你更舒服一些的
We're going to get you more comfortable, ok?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表