Just what I need-- a syphilis outbreak and a tumor.
这二者没什么关系吧
Well, it's probably unrelated.
德里克 要看你的真本事了
All right, Derek, let's see how good you really are.
没问题 我会组一个手术小组
All right. I'll put a team together.
必须是值得信赖的人
All my people only.
手术最好秘密进行
And I still want this kept under wraps.
不然很快就会有毒舌来八卦的
The vultures will be circling soon enough.
你就不怕我对外八卦吗
Aren't I one of the vultures?
不然你以为我为何想监视你
Why do you think I want to keep an eye on you?
去准备一下 我们今晚就做手术
Get going. We're doing this tonight.
行
Right.
你呼我了
You paged.
我要你和我一起帮主任一个忙
Yeah, I need you to help me out on something for the chief.
你能保守秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
超乎你的想象
Better than you think.
人体内能容纳多少体液啊
How much fluid can one body hold?
富兰克林先生 您的积液很多
There's a lot of fluid in there,
不过就快结束了
Mr. Franklin, but we're almost finished.
富兰克林先生 你在睡觉吗
Mr. Franklin, are you sleeping?
富兰克林先生
Mr. Franklin?
-他没有脉搏了 -什么
- He has no pulse. - What?
他没有脉搏了
He has no pulse!
蓝色警报 蓝色警报
Code blue. Code blue.
他怎么毫无征兆地就死了
How could he die like that with no warning?
刚进针时有血
There was blood in the tube when it first went in.
会不会是我们的错 是不是我们做错了什么
What if it's our fault? What if we did something wrong?
我们没做错任何事
We didn't do anything wrong.
都是照着标准程序做的
We did a textbook procedure.
我检查过表格了
I checked your chart.
确实是按程序做的
You did everything by the book.
但他死在我们眼前 我们肯定遗漏了什么
He died on our watch. We must have missed something.
你们无法预料的 他没有心脏病史
You couldn't have known. There was no history of heart problems.
他的死和你们无关
His death wasn't your fault.
什么时候尸检
When's the autopsy?
不会进行尸检了
There isn't gonna be an autopsy.
什么 那我们怎么知道死因呢
What? How are we supposed to know the cause of death?
就写因肝脏疾病致使的心肺衰竭
It's going down as cardiopulmonary arrest complicated by liver disease.
但尸检可以
But an autopsy would--
他的家人决定不做尸检
The family decided they didn't want an autopsy.
-但是 贝利医生 -她们不想做 算了吧
- But Dr. Bailey-- - They don't want an autopsy. Let it go.
伯克医生请到心外科
Dr. Burke to Cardiology.
伯克医生请到心外科
Dr. Burke to Cardiology.
我们的超级秘密大手术准备得怎么样了
How goes our special, supersecret, silent, sunset surgery?
我一直在练习密聊语调呢
I've been practicing that.
你是闲得发慌
You have too much time on your hands.
告诉主任我会去的
Uh, tell the chief I'll be there.
告诉我时间地点 我加入
Just let me know when and where. I'm in.
行
Okay.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
这手术很复杂
It's a complicated surgery.
如果犯一点错误
I make one mistake,
就会终结一个同事的职业生涯 还有我导师的
I end a fellow surgeon's career, my mentor's career.
不 不 我一点也不紧张
Oh, no, I'm not nervous.
保险起见
So, just for the record...
你得告诉我 我需要去检查梅毒吗
you'd tell me if I need to get tested, right?
你以为我有梅毒
You think I have syphilis?
不 不是
No, I don't.
只是 我们从来没有制定什么规则
It's just-- we never made any rules or anything.
我是说 我们从来没说过 "我们有约定的"
I mean, we never said, "We have rules",
我不会以此来对付你的
and I wouldn't hold it against you.
我哪有时间出去鬼混还染上梅毒啊
When would I have time to go out and get syphilis?
你已经够麻烦的了
You're a handful enough as it is,
再说 我们不是一直用安全套吗
and besides, we're, like, practically a condom ad.
不要在用那种夜光的了
But no more glow-in-the-dark ones.
你看 没什么好担心的
You see? There's nothing to worry about.
或许 我们是该定些规矩
Maybe we should, you know, make some rules, I mean.
的确
We should.
行
Okay.
行
Okay.
还是声明一下
Just for the record...
我还挺喜欢那些夜光的套套
I liked the glow-in-the-dark ones.
我就知道
I bet you do.
这是最后一块卵巢组织了
That's the last of the ovarian material.
只要把膀胱壁的穿孔缝合好就行了
I just need to sew up the perforation on the bladder wall.
有问题吗 诺克思医生
Is there a problem, Dr. Knox?
你说他老婆怀孕了
Well, you said this man's wife is pregnant?
五周后临盆 怎么
Due in five weeks. Why?
他的输精管是堵塞的
Our patient has a blind vas deferens.
比尔不育?
Bill is sterile?
一直都是
And always has been.
那谁让他老婆怀孕的
Then who got his wife pregnant?
比尔被戴绿帽了
Sucks to be Bill right now.
伯克该怎么告诉他 孩子不是他的呢
How's Burke gonna tell him the baby's not his?
他不会说的
Burke's not gonna tell him.
他必须说 他们是好朋友
He has to. They're friends.
比尔不知道比较好
Bill's better off not knowing.
你觉得霍莉知道孩子不是比尔的吗
Do you think Holly knows Bill's not the father?
可能知道 也可能不知道
Maybe, maybe not.
比尔得知道他老婆有外遇
Bill should know his wife's cheating on him.
如果是我我会想知道的
I might want to know
我好像没有问你们的意见吧
I don't remember asking for your opinions,
别多嘴了
so keep them to yourselves.
对不起
Sorry, sir.
你真八卦
You're such a gossip.
我们知道您此刻一定惊慌失措
We know how confusing this must be,
丈夫突然辞世
your husband dying so suddenly,
但尸检可以告诉我们死因
but an autopsy will tell us why.
你们觉得该做尸检是吗
So, you think we should do the autopsy?
不 我们只想快点结束
No, we just want this to be over.
你们难道不想知道他究竟为何而死吗
But don't you want to know for certain what killed him?
我父亲一直是个酒鬼 连工作都保不住
My father was a mean drunk who couldn't hold a job.
他就是因此而死的
That's what killed him.
我理解你的愤怒
I understand that you're angry,
但知道确切的原因 可以帮你做个了断
but knowing for sure might help give you some closure.
确实太突然了 艾丽丝
It was awfully sudden, Alice.
突然
Sudden?
这些年来他一直在自寻死路
He's been killing himself for years.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
或许 或许她们说的对
Maybe they're right.
或许我们该做尸检
Maybe we should do the autopsy.
妈 打住
Mom, stop it.
他已经死了
He's dead.
总算结束了
It's finally over.
艾丽丝 你♥爸♥爸会希望
Alice, your father would have wanted--
谁管他怎么想
Who cares what he wanted?
我们就不能尽快了结一切
Can't we please just try and get out of this
保存我们家仅存的尊严吗
with whatever shred of dignity this family has left?
你们想私自做尸检吗
You guys want to perform an unauthorized autopsy?
我了解你 克里斯蒂娜
I know you, Cristina.
你不想被视作新任的007[手术杀手]
You do not want to be known as the new 007.
尸检可以洗脱你的嫌疑
An autopsy clears your name.
克里斯蒂娜 不要
Cristina, no.
那富兰克林的妻子怎么办
What about Franklin's wife?
你看见她看我的眼神了 她想做尸检
You saw the way she was looking at me. She wants the autopsy.
她只是不想和女儿争执罢了
She just didn't want to fight with her daughter.
她看起来那么难过
She looked so sad.
好吧 克里斯蒂娜·杨 手术杀手
Okay, Cristina Yang, licensed to kill.
好吧 我加入
Okay, I'm in.
我可不想扯上一丁点关系
I am so not involved in this.
梅瑞狄斯 这是搏击俱乐部
Meredith, this is fight club.
搏击俱乐部守则第一条 不允许谈论它的存在
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表