She was a child when I left her.
我离开她时她还很小
It's not a good place,
尽管那不是什么好地方
but we can make a lot of money.
但能赚到不少钱
What are you doing down here?
你在这儿干什么呢
Just sitting here with my penis.
就坐在这着陪我的阴♥茎♥
What about you? Hiding from alex.
你呢 在躲阿历克斯
I kissed derek.
我亲了德里克
You kissed derek?
亲了德里克吗
In the elevator.
在电梯里
Well, you kissed someone in the elevator.
好吧 你在电梯里亲嘴了
I was having a bad day.
今天过得真郁闷
I am having a bad day.
现在还郁闷着呢
This is what do you do on your bad days,
看看你心情不好时做了什么
make out with Dr. mcdreamy.
就和美梦先生亲热
Well,
其实
You know, that and carrying around a penis
你知道 拎着个阴♥茎♥逛来逛去
Just makes everything seem so shiny and happy.
只是让每件事变得充满喜感
George said Allison was wearing your shoes.
乔治说艾莉森和你穿一样的鞋
Yeah.
是啊
It's weird, right?
这挺奇怪的 对吧
It's weird that you care.
奇怪的是你居然关心这事
I think it's weird.
我觉得挺奇怪的
Could i have security, please?
能请保安过来么
What do we got?
什么情况
Take a look. What?
自己看吧 什么
Let's get him to O.R. 1. You call the chief.
把他送到1号♥手术室 你去通知主任
Let him know we got the rapist.
告诉他找到强♥奸♥犯了
I saw allison.
我看过艾莉森
You can't believe the beating that she took.
你无法想象她受伤的程度
And then to see this.
然后看见这个
Like that saying, "You should see the other guy."
有句话说 "真♥相♥来自比较"
Why not attempt to reattach the penis?
为什么不尝试重新修复阴♥茎♥
Teeth don't slice.
牙齿切口不平
You can only reattach with a clean cut.
修复手术只能用于平整的切口
If she wanted to slice him off with a knife...
如果是用刀把他阴♥茎♥切下的话
Besides the digestive juices didn't leave much of the flesh.
而且唾液使活性肌肉组织所剩无几
Right, so what do we do?
正确 那现在要怎么做
Sew him up minus part of the family jewels.
缝合 减少生殖器的大小
And his outlook?
他之后会怎样呢
He'll be urinating out of a bag for a long time.
很长一段时间他将用尿袋排尿
Not to mention he'll never be able to have sex again.
更不必说 他再也不能有性行为了
Too bad. Shame.
真倒霉 可惜啊
Let's all take a moment to grieve.
让我们为他哀悼一会吧
Clamp.
手术钳
Richard.
理查德
We got the rapist.
我们找到那强♥奸♥犯了
He stumbled right into the hospital.
他跌跌撞撞走到了医院门口
Yeah, i heard.
恩 我听说了
Listen, Burke... Why?
听着 伯克 为什么
You really want to know?
你真想知道吗
I want to know when you stopped
我想知道 什么时候起
thinking of me as your number one?
我不是你的首选接♥班♥人了
Richard, i do more in this hospital than...
我比其他医生都做得多
You do only exactly as much as is necessary.
你仅仅做了你份内的事
You never take an extra step.
从来没有多做一丁点儿
You never give an extra minute.
从来不多花一分钟
You're comfortable and arrogant
你工作起来得心应手 但目中无人
And it doesn't impress me.
这是不会打动我让你做主任的
You want to be chief? Earn it.
想当主任吗 努力争取吧
When are you free?
什么时候才可以
I'm sorry. i have patients lined up.
我很抱歉 其他病人在等我
I don't have time.
我没有空
I don't understand you. I'm sorry.
也听不懂你说什么 很抱歉
How could I make you understand?
我要怎么说你才能听懂
See you.
再见
my head hurts. Maybe it's a tumor.
我头疼 可能是肿瘤
You wish i had a tumor.
你巴不得我得肿瘤
Look. I'd rip your face off
如果可以参加手术
If it meant i got to scrub in.
把你的脸撕下来我都愿意
I've been suturing all day.
我一整天都在缝合
My hands are numb.
我手都麻了
At least you help people.
至少你在帮助病人
At least you get to practice freakin' medicine.
至少你还能精进医术
I had to send my chinese lady away.
我让那中国女士离开了
She was, like, camped out down there.
她就像要在这安营扎寨了
Oh, poor Izzie, turning away patients. boohoo.
可怜的伊兹 把病人赶走了
The police can't send a crime scene guy down for hours,
警方这几小时不能派犯罪科的人过来
So i have to spend the night with the penis.
我今晚要和这阴♥茎♥过了
Alex, don't say it.
阿历克斯 别说话
It was too easy, anyway.
随便啦 这也不难
Who here feels like they have no idea what they're doing?
这里有谁对所做的事一头雾水
Are we supposed to be learning something?
我们本不是来这里学习的么
I don't feel like i'm learning anything.
我觉得什么也没学到
Except how not to sleep.
除了学会不睡觉
It's like there's this wall.
我觉得这里有堵墙
The attendings and the residents are over there being surgeons
主治和住院医生都在墙那边做手术
And we're over here being...
而我们在墙这边在
Suturing, code running,
缝合 赶着抢救
lab delivering penis minders.
送体♥检♥报告 看管阴♥茎♥
I hate being an intern.
我讨厌做实习生
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
is he yours? Yeah.
这是你们的吗 是的
he's adorable. Thanks.
他很可爱 谢谢
Oh, please
拜托
You are so out of line.
你太过分了
She says the murmur might not be benign.
她说杂音可能是病理性的
I think we should do an echo to check.
我觉得要先做个心脏超声看看
This is your career.
这关系到你的职业生涯
There really is no reason to get alarmed.
你们不必过于慌张
What's the problem?
怎么回事
If our baby is sick, we want him treated.
如果孩子有病 我们希望及时治疗
Now. who said your baby was sick?
马上 谁说孩子有病
The surgical intern, who has no business on our service.
这位外科实习生 她无权干涉我们的事
Who authorized you being here?
谁批准你过来的
i was just... actually i did.
我只是 实际上 是我
Can you excuse us for a second?
抱歉 请等我们一会儿
Dr. burke.
伯克医生
Are you messing with my intern, Dr. Kay?
你在欺负我的实习生吗 凯医生
No, Sir. Give me the chart.
没有 把病例给我
There's nothing wrong with him. I checked.
他没有问题 我检查过了
Are you sure? Yes.
你肯定吗 是的
You can guarantee he's fine? you're 100 percent sure?
你能保证他没事 百分之百确定吗
how sure are you? i don't know, 75 percent?
有多确定 不清楚 75%吧
Not good enough. he's my patient now.
不尽人意 他现在是我病人了
That ok with you, Dr. Kay?
这样可以吧 凯医生
absolutely. he can take our patient?
当然可以 他能带走我们的病人吗
He's an attending.
他是主治医生
Which means i can do whatever i want.
也就是说我想怎样就怎样
Mr. and Mrs. Johnson,
詹森先生和太太
I'm dr. burke, head of cardio.
我是伯克医生 心脏外科负责人
We're going to run some tests and
我们会做些检查
Give you an answer within the hour
然后1小时之内给你们答复
Grey. Excuse me. yes, Dr. Burke.
格蕾来 抱歉 好的 伯克医生
I want an ekg, chest x ray and an echo.
做个心电图 胸部X光 心脏超声
I don't have all day.
我时间紧迫
You're a busy man.
你是个大忙人
I'm a busy man.
我确实很忙
Anybody else? No. No more.
还有病人吗 没有了
I need a bed.
我需要睡一会儿
Ms. Lu?
卢女士吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表