我不管你做什么都要坚持过今天 知道吗
Whatever you got to do to get through the day, right?
史戴夫 给我来点儿咖啡
Steph, get me some coffee.
是 医生
Yes, doctor.
我没事儿了 不会再发生刚才那种情况了
I'll be fine. It won't happen again.
是 在这里不会再发生了 绝对不会
Yeah, not in here, it won't.
史戴夫 呼叫佩宁顿医生
Uh, Steph, call Dr. Pennington.
霍普金斯 在她来之前你接手
Hopkins, take over until she gets here.
出去清醒一会
Get out of here and get it together.
什么情况
What happened?
他出现多器官衰竭症状
He went into multisymptom organ failure,
继发性感染引起败血症
secondary to overwhelming sepsis.
他现在完全
Now he's all...
我来想办法升高他的血压
I'll fix his B.P.,
应该可以稳定他的精神状态
that should help his mental status.
血压急速下降
He's maxxed down pressures.
室性心动过速
We got v-tach.
他的情况不乐观
He's looking bad.
准备除颤仪 充电到150焦
Put the defib pads on him and give him 150...
没有脉搏了
I lost his pulse.
Defib 除颤仪 除颤仪
Defib! Get the pads! Get the pads!
我们希望这些东西可以止住出血
This packing, we hope, will, uh... prevent hemorrhaging.
杨医生 你想补充一下这个问题吗
Dr. Yang, do you want to add something to that?
它能使脑脊髓液最后流入空腔
It will allow the cerebral spinal fluid to eventually fill the cavity.
很好
Very nice.
E.T. 你来关颅吗
E.T., you want to close up?
好的 医生
Yes, doctor.
我要睡一下了
I'm gonna go to bed.
这一切太不真实了
That was... unreal.
我的意思是 这就完了
I mean, that's-- that's all there is.
在进手术室之前我还很不舒服
I was feeling sick until I came here.
我本来很累
I was tired.
现在又感觉到累了
Now I'm tired again.
回到现实了
It's back to reality.
-让我解释一下 -没什么
- Let me explain. - It's fine.
不 在医生中间有个原则
No, there is a code among doctors.
我们不能质问别人
We're not supposed to ask each other questions,
至少在这家医院里不行
not within the walls of this hospital.
好吧 是我越界了
Okay, I was out of line.
不 你没越 是我
No, you weren't. I was.
我越界了
I was out of line.
有人需要承担这个责任
Somebody should have taken responsibility,
应该是那个主刀的人
and it should have been the guy doing the cutting.
应该是我承担责任
It should have been me.
今天的事儿不应该发生在你身上
You didn't deserve what happened to you today.
你做得对 不管方式如何
You did the right thing, code or no code.
今天早上你看见我离开你们的房♥子了 对吧
You saw me leave the house this morning, didn't you?
那是你吗
Oh, was that you?
我没在利用她
I'm not using her.
也不会偏袒她
And I don't favor her.
她非常好 你知道的
She's pretty great, you know.
我们一起去告诉杰米的父母
So, come on let's go tell Jamie's parents
她会好起来的 如果没有并发症的话
she's gonna be fine, barring any complications.
你们把我治好了吗
Did you fix me?
没全治好
No, not completely.
那 我会变胖吗
So... I won't get fat?
不会
No.
那好极了
Oh... that's awesome.
克莱尔 我已经叫社工联♥系♥你的父母了
Claire, I've asked social services to contact your parents.
为什么
Why?
他们可以帮助你
They can help you.
帮什么
With what?
你现在还不懂
You don't know this yet,
但是生活不应该是这样的
but life isn't supposed to be like this.
不应该这么艰辛
It's not supposed to be this hard.
死亡时间 20点49分
Time of death, 20:49.
他是我在这儿遇到的第一个从老家来的人
The first guy I ever met out here from back home.
我以为这时候你应该睡下了
I thought you'd be asleep by now.
嗯 我没有
Yeah, well... I'm not.
你等一会儿的话 就能吃到蛋糕了
If you wait a few minutes, you can have a piece of cake.
用满满的爱心烤制的
Baked it chock-full of love...
实际上是充满了持续
Actually, chock-full of unrelenting,
而强烈的愤怒和敌意 不过仍然很美味
all-consuming rage and hostility, but it's still tasty.
-你知道了 -我知道了
- So, you know? - I know.
那你是想听又冗长又堕落的版本呢
Well, do you want the long, sordid version,
还是想听我长话短说
or the short version,
我跟一个男的上♥床♥了
where I started sleeping with a guy
结果发现他是我的上司
who turned out to be my boss?
哪个也不想听
Neither.
伊兹 放我一马吧
Izzie, cut me some slack here.
不行
No.
你念的是达特茅斯[美国常春藤学院之一]
You went to Dartmouth.
你母亲是爱丽丝·格蕾
Your mother is Ellis Grey.
你从小 看看这房♥子
You grew up-- look at this house!
你走进手术室
You know, you walk into the O.R.,
没有人会质疑你是否属于那里
and there isn't anyone who doubts that you should be there.
我呢 在房♥车里长大 念的公立学校
I grew up in a trailer park. I went to state school.
我靠当模特拍内衣照赚钱念完医学院
I put myself through med school by posing in my underwear.
我走进手术室的时候
You know, I walk into the O.R.,
每个人都认为我是个护士
and everyone hopes I'm the nurse.
你不用付出什么就得到他们的尊重
You have their respect without even trying,
可是你就这么丢掉 为了什么
and you're throwing it away for...
为了精彩的外科手术吗
what, a few good surgeries?
不是
No.
跟手术半点儿关系都没有
It's not about the surgeries.
也不是为了遥遥领先
It's not about getting ahead.
那是为了什么
Then what?
火♥辣♥的性♥爱♥吗
A little hot sex?
你愿意为了这个毁了你的信誉吗
You're willing to ruin your credibility over that?
我说 梅瑞狄斯 你到底在干什么
I mean, Meredith, what the hell are you doing?
天啊
Oh, my God...
你爱上他了
you're falling for him.
我没有
I am not.
你肯定爱上他了
Oh, you so are.
我没有
No, I'm not.
你太有了
You so are.
该死 可怜的姑娘
Damn it, you poor girl.
我们只是 他只是
You know, it's just that he's just so...
我只是 最近的日子不太好过
and I'm just-- I'm having a hard time.
你感情脆弱
Wow, you're all, uh, mushy and...
深情款款
warm and...
整个人充满了各种不可告人的情感
full of secret feelings.
我恨你
I hate you!
还有你的蛋糕
And your cake.
我的蛋糕很赞哦
My cake is good.
那 说说吧 你们的性♥爱♥是有多火♥辣♥
So, um, how hot is the sex?
伊兹
Izzie...
怎么了 得了吧 我最近空窗
What? Come on, I'm not getting any.
分享点儿细节帮我释放一下
Help a girl out with a few details.
也许我们喜欢痛苦
Maybe we like the pain.
-她怎么样了 -很好
- How's she doing? - Good.
那就好
Good.
也许痛苦让我们沉迷
Maybe we're wired that way...
克里斯蒂娜
Christina?
因为没有痛苦
...because without it,
怎么说呢
I don't know...
我们就会感到不真实
...maybe we just wouldn't feel real.
-我们可以只是 -睡觉吗
- You know, we could just... - Sleep?
我们可以 是的 如果没意见
We could, yeah, if you want to.
什么
Yeah?
那句话怎么说来着
What's that saying?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表