哈珀太太 你必须离开这儿
Mrs. Harper, you have to get out of here.
他是心肌缺血的症状吗
Does he have a myocardial ischemia?
不 是血块 很大的血块
No, it's a clot. big one.
呼其他医生 随便谁
Page someone. Page anyone.
急性心压塞 等人来了就完了
It's tamponade. He'll be dead before they get here.
你必须替他开刀 就现在 就在这儿
You have to open him up, right here, right now.
-你说他会没事的 -马上带她出去
- You said he was ok! - get out of here now!
你必须主刀
You have to cut.
我做不到 我没见过这手术
I can't. I've never seen it done.
我可能会杀了他的
I could kill him.
你什么也不做他会死得更快
Do nothing, you'll kill him faster.
-你的手套型号♥是几号♥的 -6号♥
- What's your glove size? - six.
噢 天啊 天啊
Oh, god. oh, god.
深呼吸 斯蒂文斯医生
Take a breath, Dr. Stevens.
-她要过去 -沃尔特 给她让路
- She has to move over there. - Walter, move out of the way.
先剪开缝合线 再拆除缝合钉
Cut the stitches and then the staples.
千万别让它们掉进胸腔
Don't let them fall into the chest cavity.
等等 我之前从没打开过胸腔
Wait. I've never cracked a chest before.
噢 天啊 天啊
Oh, god. oh, god.
还是没有脉搏 心律波动杂乱
No pulse. wide complex rhythm.
我取不出血块
I can't get this clot out.
加大吸力 加大
I need more suction. I need more.
心搏越来越弱 必须马上取出血块
He's bradying down. you have to get the clot out.
我取不出
I can't get it.
不管了 我直接用手了
Screw it. I'm using my hand.
噢 天啊 看看这肿块的大小
Oh, god, look at the size of that clot.
有反应了吗
Anything?
没有
No.
你要做心脏按♥摩♥ 医生
You have to massage the heart, doctor.
拜托 拜托
Come on. come on.
快点 求你了
Come on, please.
挺住啊 哈珀先生
Come on, Mr. Harper.
有心跳了
We have a pulse.
好了 接下来开始吸液
Ok, follow with suction.
情况怎么样了
How's it going?
可比之前检查时看到的复杂多了
It's more intertwined than the studies made it look.
还需要一袋血液 马上联♥系♥血库
I need another bag. call the blood bank.
我们需要更多的O阴性血
We need more o-negative.
10个单位的血液都用完了
I'm down 10 units of blood,
还只做到表面
I haven't even flip yet.
握紧一点
Hold it steady.
看看那个
Look at that.
海绵
Sponge.
我要怎样绕过那条动脉
How am I supposed to get around that artery?
好的
Ok.
那么 好吧 递给我镊子
All right, then. forceps.
拿着
Here you go.
借过
Excuse me.
天啊 简直难以置信
God, it's unbelievable.
是啊
Right.
她那个样子是怎么活下来的
How did she live like that?
祸从口出 当心隔墙有耳
Watch what you say. you never know who's listening.
看看乔治
Look at George.
他都快掉下去了
He looks like he's about to fall in.
你真的像外表那么肤浅和冷漠吗
Are you really as shallow and callous as you seem?
噢 你想晚上出去喝一杯
Oh, you want to go out for a drink later
听听隐藏在我内心深处的痛苦吗
And hear about my secret pain?
你这招泡妞的台词管用吗
Does that line ever work for you?
偶尔吧
Sometimes.
那肯定是因为你你的长相
Must be because you look like that.
像哪样
Like what?
这算是同意了吗
So is that a yes?
不
No.
不行 我有男朋友了
I can't. I'm seeing someone.
听着 不想跟我约会 直说好了
Look, if you don't want to go out with me, just say so.
不用编造谎话的
No need to lie.
噢 好吧
Oh, ok.
我不想和你约会
Well, I don't want to go out with you.
不过我想我可能是有男朋友了
But I think I really might be seeing someone.
不 在这上面部分
Yeah. no, it's up here.
在这上面部分 在这上面部分
It's up here. it's up here.
我们这边的手术还没结束呢
We're still in the middle of surgery.
哈珀先生 21♥1♥4♥病房♥的心脏手术病人
Mr. Harper, the post-op heart patient in 21♥1♥4♥.
我不得不在病房♥给她做开胸手术
I had to open his sternotomy bedside.
-你做了什么 -什么
- you what? - what?
什么
What?
他出现了急性心压塞
He had cardiac tamponade.
今早的胸片还是正常的
His chest films were clean this morning.
只是发生得太快了
It happened fast.
他突然昏迷 情况危急
He was in PEA. there was no time.
你去吧 这边有我
Go ahead. I got it.
这边已经没事了 要在牵引一些
We're ok here. I need some retraction.
-牵引器再往后拉一点 -知道了
- pull back on the retractor. - I got it.
你在病房♥做开胸手术
You opened a heart bedside,
你居然没有呼我
And you couldn't even page me?
就像显摆你能干 是吗
Needed all the glory for yourself, right?
我呼了你50次
I paged you 50 times.
你知道我经历了什么吗
Do you have any idea what I have been through?
噢 天哪 电池 我忘换了
Oh, man. the battery. I forgot to change it.
你忘了 你居然忘记了
You forgot? you forgot?!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You are hateful!
混♥蛋♥ 可恶 懒惰
You are a hateful, hateful, lazy,
傲慢 可恶的家伙
Arrogant, hateful man!
太可恶了
Hateful!
西雅图圣恩医院就没有消停的一刻
Never a dull moment here at seattle grace.
-噢 -噢 天啊
- oh! - oh, my god.
赶快控制出血点
Get right in there.
她的身体无法承受大失血 还需要血袋
She can't afford to lose this much blood. We need more blood.
再多吸点 我什么都看不清
Get me some suction. I can't see what I'm doing.
夹钳 夹钳 快点
Clamp, clamp, clamp, please.
快速注射器里还有血液吗
Is there any blood in the rapid infuser?
有2袋正等着送过来
We're waiting on two units.
什么叫"正等着"
What do you mean, waiting?
我们没有想到到失血这么多
We didn't anticipate this blood loss.
我们准备了双份的血量 但都用完了
We prepped double supply. we've used it all.
-你切开哪儿了 -什么都没切 它自己破裂的
- What did you cut? - nothing. it just blew.
她入院的时就已经病得很重了
She came in with too much damage.
动脉血管壁太脆弱
The artery walls are too weak.
安妮 坚持住啊
Annie, come on.
-已经用了10袋血了 -我都看不清
- Ten units of o-negative. - I cannot see.
乔治 帮我个忙 往下压这里 向你这边压
George, give me your hand. push down here. Push toward you
快吸 快吸
Suction Suction
-血压在下降 -她需要输血
- The pressure's dropping. - She needs blood.
血袋都死哪去了
Where the hell is the blood?!
谁快去拿 用力推 乔治 用力
Somebody grab that. push it back, George. come on.
噢 天啊 赶紧压住那个部位
Oh, god. just squeeze it off right there.
好了
Here we go.
这是给1号♥手术室的O阴性血吗
Is that o-negative for OR 1?
是的 1号♥手术室
Uh-huh, or 1.
1号♥是吧 我来吧 给我
Or 1, right? I got it! I got it!
再吸 快点 就这儿
Some suction, please, in here, now.
她快不行了
we're losing her now.
看这儿 拜托
Look at this. come on.
快点 快点
Oh, come on! come on!
快点
Come on!
死亡时间 11:42
Time of death, 11:42.
我拿来了
I got it!
早起的鸟儿有虫吃
The early bird catches the worm.
小洞不补 大洞吃苦
A stitch in time saves nine.
缝得一团糟
Messy.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表