不是我传给你的 医院上上下下都得了
I didn't give it to you. It's all over the hospital.
你应该卧床休息
You should be in bed.
生病 诊断 下处方 你身兼数职啊
Disease, diagnosis, and prescription from one man.
说真的 我开车送你回家
Seriously, I'll give you a ride home.
这点小病我才不回家
This is not gonna make me go home.
要回你回
You go home.
我又不觉得难受
But I feel fine.
嗨 你看到谢博德了吗
Hey, hey, hey-- have you seen Shepherd?
没有梅瑞狄斯挨得近
Not as up close as Meredith has.
怎么 你想给她找麻烦吗
What? Are you trying to get her in trouble?
她是我们的朋友
She's our friend.
乔治 这是决定我们职业生涯成败的过程
George, this program will make or break our careers, okay?
我们中的一些人能挺过来 一些不能
Some of us will make it through, and some of us won't.
而结果完全取决于
And that decision depends entirely
像谢博德那样医生的评价
on recommendations from doctors like Shepherd.
我们不和主治医师上♥床♥是有原因的
There is a reason we don't sleep with the attendings.
不是她的错 是谢博德的错
It's not her fault, it's Shepherd's.
他是主治医师 他心里更有数
He's the attending. He should know better.
他在利用她
He's taking advantage of her.
昨晚那动静没听出来
It didn't exactly sound like
她有什么不情愿啊
anything was happening against her will last night.
不错 这里状况良好
Okay, we're in good shape here.
我也这么认为 谢博德医生
I think so, Dr. Shepherd.
看起来不错
Looks good.
给你 医生
Here you go, doc.
那孩子的CT结果刚从肯尼迪医院移交过来
The kid's C.T.s just arrived from Kennedy.
-谢谢 -让让
- Thanks. - Excuse me.
抱歉 泰勒医生
Sorry, Dr. Taylor.
那是波旁酒的味道
That would be bourbon.
什么
What?
我也闻到了
I smelled it, too.
他还是这里最好的麻醉师
And he's the best anesthesiologist on the staff.
要是他醉得连填字游戏都做不了时
I'll worry when he's too juiced to do
我就要担心了
his crossword puzzle.
能帮我缝合吗
Will you close up for me?
谢谢大家
Thank you, everyone.
-谢博德医生... -我得去喝点咖啡
- Dr. Shepherd... - I got to get some coffee.
杰米·海耶斯被收入院了
Jamie Hayes has been admitted.
就是那个脑部异常的小女孩
The little girl with the brain abnormality.
她情况如何
How's she presenting?
她左腿似乎有持续性痉挛症状
She has what looks like continuous seizure activity in her left foot.
她没有平衡感
Her balance is off.
她的父母特意赶过来查明病因
Her parents have come a long way to try to find out what's wrong.
这是多久前的
How old are these?
三个月前
Three months old.
我需要新片子
I need new ones.
她的大脑今日看来有可能全然不同
Her brain could look dramatically different today.
好吧 我会让他们拍
Okay, I'll order them...
谢谢
Thank you.
医生
Doc.
看那里 那是过往枪伤遗留的子弹
And that-- that's a bullet from a previous gunshot.
过往枪伤吗 好吧
Previous gunshot? Okay.
没理由把它取出来
No reason to take it out.
对 那家伙喜欢疼痛
No, the guy likes pain.
这是他的信念
It's his ethos.
拿疼痛当信念吗
Pain as an ethos?
等等 我想我认识他
Wait, I think I know this guy.
你记得这家伙不
You remember this guy?
哎哟 纹身受虐狂
Hey, the tattooed masochist.
又给了自己一枪
Had himself shot again.
不错啊 他还是那么笨
Glad to see he's still stupid.
那是他的信念
It's his ethos.
我们去告诉他今天得怎么办吧
Let's go tell him what he gets to do today.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey?
这是克莱尔·莱斯的腹部CT图像
Claire Rice's abdominal C.T.s.
这姑娘胖吗
Is this girl fat?
一点不胖 她是正常身材大学生
Not at all. She's a normal college kid.
那你看到了什么
So what do you see?
她的胃黏住了
Her stomach's stapled.
她做过胃旁路分流术
She's had a gastric bypass.
看起来还做得不咋地
And a bad one, at that.
通常是只有肥胖病人才做胃旁路分流术
Gastric bypass is a procedure normally done on obese patients
用来辅助减肥
to help them lose weight.
克莱尔
Claire?
她不需要减肥
She doesn't need to lose weight.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
那是她生活的全部意义
This means the world to her.
不过我就猜到这孩子会走捷径
But it is so typical of this girl to take the easy way out.
她从小就做什么都偷工减料
She's done it with everything since she was a little kid.
莱斯夫人 现在不是讨论什么走捷径
Mrs. Rice, nothing about this is gonna be easy.
她这辈子都得忍♥受营养不良带来的恶果
She's gonna face a lifelong struggle with malnutrition
除非她做了胃旁路逆转术
unless she has surgery to reverse the procedure.
做手术吧
Do the surgery.
我早就跟她说要小心上大学了长肉
I told her to watch the freshman 15--
别吃垃圾食物 多运动
don't eat junk, exercise.
但她回家过圣诞时
But when she came home Christmas,
是谁又得带她出去买♥♥条全新的6号♥牛仔裤
who had to take her out and buy her a brand-new pair of size-6 jeans
因为我去年夏天给她买♥♥的牛仔裤她全穿不上了
because she couldn't get in the ones I got her last summer?
缇娜 你知道吗 她竭尽全力了
Tina, you know, she tries so hard.
确实啊 她成绩不错啊 都是A
She does. She gets good grades. She gets "A"s.
她还在墨西哥做了非法手术
She has illegal surgery in Mexico.
很不幸 分流术有并发症
Unfortunately, there were complications with the bypass.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
她似乎患有膈下脓肿
She has what looks like an abscess under her diaphragm
水肿 确切说是肠壁水肿
an edema, which is a swelling of the bowel wall.
我无法断言她会完全康复
I can't say for certain she'll recover completely.
请你 竭尽所能让她痊愈 好吗
Just... do whatever you have to do to make her well, okay?
你看起来像个公主
You look like a princess.
你知道自己是个公主吗
Do you know you're a princess?
那不是唇膏
It's not lipstick.
那不是唇膏 不 那不是唇膏
It's not lipstick? No, it's not lipstick.
想骑在我头上吗
Want to do my shoulder?
-不错 谢谢你 -鼻子呢
- Oh, good. Thank you. - And nose?
现在 我们要查明痉挛的原因
Now, we're gonna find out what's causing these seizures.
核磁共振那里知道我们要去吗
Does MRI know we're coming down?
你说的是CT
You said C.T.
现在我说要做核磁共振
Now I'm saying MRI.
那里可以使用
It's available.
很好
Good.
医生 她会需要手术吗
Doctor, is she gonna need surgery?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
只是我和我妻子都要工作
Well, it's just that my wife and I, we both work.
我还不知道我们的保险
And I don't know if our insurance--
我们知道这手术会花很多钱
We know it can be very expensive.
我不希望你们担心这个
I don't want you to worry about that.
她的左腿局灶性痉挛
It's a focal, left-size seizure.
立即上点安定试试 谢谢
Let's get that diazepam running right now, please.
-拿条止血带 谢谢 -止血带
- A tourniquet, please. - Tourniquet.
杰米 我们要这么做
Hey, Jamie, here's what we're gonna do.
我们要把这个放在你胳膊上 好吗
We're gonna put this on your arm, okay?
是不是挺好玩
Isn't that fun?
来 我们要这样把它绑在你胳膊上
Here, we're gonna put that onto you, like that.
会感觉有点凉哦
And this is gonna feel cold.
这是只蝴蝶
This is a butterfly.
蝴蝶刚好停在了这
Butterfly lands right there.
来 盖上小蝴蝶 很好 干得不错
Mmm, there we go. Blanket for the butterfly. Good. Nicely done.
药到病除 是不是
It's amazing stuff, isn't it?
-你喜欢宇宙飞船吗 -喜欢
- Hey, you like spaceships? - Yeah.
喜欢啊 来 我们带欧麦利船长
You do? Okay, should we take Captain O'malley,
我的上尉 去核磁共振飞船好吗
my first lieutenant, to the spaceship MRI?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表