亲爱的 你去做直肠检查吧
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Katie Bryce's labs came out clear.
凯蒂·布莱斯的检查正常
There's nothing in the results that explain her seizures.
找不出发病的原因
I just think you wanna know
我只是想让你知道
Ok.
好的
Uh, I heard every year, the attending
恩 我听说每年主治医生都会
on call picks the best interns
挑选最好的实习医生
And lets them perform a procedure during the first shift.
让他们在第一轮班就参加手术
I'm just saying it's what I heard.
我只是这么听说的
Go away... now.
走开 马上
Yeah, sounds good.
好的 听上去不错
He'll be fine? You'll be fine.
他会没事吗 你没事的
If you don't count the fact that
如果不提我以后不能吃培根了
my bacon days are over, sure
我肯定我好了
So bypass surgery tomorrow with Dr. Burke.
明天伯克医生做心脏搭桥手术
I hear he's good.
我听说他不错
And, after that, you can have all the
然后 你就可以吃所有
bacon flavored soy pa which you can eat
有培根风味的东西了
Mmm. kill me now.
现在杀了我算了
I wish I could, but I'm a healer.
我希望我可以 但我是医生
You're lost.
你迷路了
I'm not lost. How are you feeling?
我才没有 你感觉怎么样
How do you think i'm feeling?
你觉得我感觉怎么样
I'm missing my pageant.
我错过了选美比赛了
You're missing your pageant?
错过选美比赛
The spokane teen miss.
斯波坎少女皇后
I was in the top ten after the first two rounds.
前两轮之后我在前十名
This is my year. I could have won.
今年是我的机会 我本可以赢的
You're so lost. what are you, like, new?
你就是迷路了 你是新来的吗
Ok, so i'm just gonna insert my fingers
好的 我要把手指放进去了
Into your rectum.
放进你的直肠
No.
不
Out. Out.
一边去 一边去
Bet you missed a lot when you first started out.
我打赌你刚开始的时 也犯过很多错
I twisted my ankle in talent rehearsal.
在排练的时扭到了脚腕
I do rhythmic gymnastics, which is, like, really cool.
我还会艺术体操 那个非常牛
Nobody else does it.
别人都不会
And I tripped over my ribbon.
然后我被丝带绊倒了
And I didn't get stuck with someone this clueless,
我没有和某些无能的人困在这里
And that was, like, a nurse.
那就像个 护士
You and I are gonna have so much fun together.
你和我一起可有的瞧了
[7小时]
This shift is a marathon, not a sprint.
这轮班就像马拉松 不是短跑
Eat. I can't.
吃点吧 我吃不下
You should eat something.
你应该吃些东西
You try eating after performing 17
做完17个直肠检查之后
rectal exams.
你倒吃吃看啊
The Nazi hates me
纳粹讨厌我了
The nazi's a resident.
纳粹只是住院医生
I have attendings hating me.
有一个主治医生已经讨厌我了
You know Meredith is inbred?
你们知道梅瑞狄斯来历吗
Like it's uncommon around here to be a doctors' parents...
父母是医生在这里很特别吗
Royally in bread. her mother is Ellis Grey.
不止如此 她妈妈是爱丽丝·格蕾
Shut up. the Ellis Grey?
天啊 那个爱丽丝·格蕾
Who's ellis grey? The Grey Method.
谁是爱丽丝·格蕾 格蕾治疗法
Where'd you go to med school, Mexico?
你在哪读的医学院啊 墨西哥
She was one of the first big chick surgeons.
她是最早的女外科医生之一
She's a living legend.
她是活生生的传奇
Yeah, she won the Harper Avery twice.
她得过两次哈珀艾弗里奖
So I didn't know one thing.
我怎么什么都不知道
Talk about parental pressure.
想想看父母的压力吧
I'd kill to have Ellis Grey as a mother.
我真希望爱丽丝·格蕾是我妈
I'd kill to be Ellis Grey
真希望成为爱丽丝·格蕾
All I need is one good case.
我真想要个好的病例
Katie Bryce is a pain in the ass.
凯蒂·布莱斯真是个大♥麻♥烦
If I hadn't taken the Hippocratic Oath,
如果我没有发过希波克拉底誓言
I'd kevorkian her with my bared hands
我真想亲手掐死她
What?
怎么了
Good afternoon, interns.
下午好啊 实习生们
It's posted, but I thought I'd
消息传得很快 但是我想
share the good news in peronally
要亲自来分享好消息
As you know, the honor of performing the first surgery
你们都知道 第一次手术的荣誉
Is reserved for the intern that shows the most promise.
是留给最有潜力的实习医生
As I'm running the OR today, I get to make that choice.
今天我有手术 我得挑个人
George O'malley. me?
乔治·欧麦利 我吗
You'll scrub in for an appendectomy this afternoon.
下午你来做阑尾切除手术
Congratulations. Enjoy it.
恭喜了 好好干
Did he say me?
他刚刚说的是我吗
I've seen his file.
我看过他的档案
George O'malley barely made the cut to get in this program.
乔治·欧麦利差点进不了医院实习
He's not your guy. He's my guy, all right.
他不是你要的人 他是的 就这么定了
Every year, you pick your guy,
每年你都选一个人
And your guy suffers more than any other intern.
让他比别人承受更多痛苦
Terrorize one, and the rest fall in line.
这叫杀鸡儆猴
I get it, I respect it,
我明白 我也尊重你的选择
but George O'malley's a puppy.
但乔治·欧麦利是乖乖熊
Katie Bryce, 3604?
凯蒂·布莱斯 3604房♥
Right there. Thank you.
那边 谢谢
Katie, honey, mom and dad are here.
宝贝凯蒂 爸妈来了
CT 注射了镇定剂They gave her a sedative for the
因为做
ct scan, so she's a little groggy.
所以她轻微昏迷
Will she be all right?
她会好起来吗
Our doctor at home said that she might need an operation.
家庭医生说她可能需要手术
Is that true?
这是真的吗
What kind of operation?
什么类型的手术
She's, um... well... you know what?
她是 好吧 你知道
I'm not the doctor.
我不是她医生
Um, I'm a doctor, but I'm not Katie's doctor,
我是医生 但不是凯蒂的医生
So I'll go get him for you.
我去叫他过来
What? Katie's parents have questions.
什么 凯蒂的父母有疑问
Do you talk to them,
是你去跟他们谈谈
or do I ask Burke?
还是去问伯克医生
No, Burke's off the case.
不用 伯克不管这病人
Katie belongs to the new attending now,
凯蒂现在归新来的主治医生管
Dr. Shepherd. He is over there
谢博德医生 他在那里
Meredith, can I talk to you for a second?
梅瑞狄斯 我能跟你谈谈吗
Actually, I was...
实际上 我
Dr. shepherd.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd? This morning, it was Derek.
谢博德医生 今早还是德里克呢
Now it's Dr. Shepherd.
现在就是谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd. We should pretend it never happened.
我们要装作什么都没发生
What never happened? You sleeping with me,
什么没发生过 是你和我上♥床♥
Or you throwing me out this morning?
还是你今早把我赶出去
Both are memories I'd like to hold onto.
但这两件事我可都想记着
No, there will be no memories.
不 什么都不要记得
I'm not the girl in the bar anymore,
我不是酒吧里的女孩
and you're not the guy.
你也不是那男的
This can't exist. You get that, right?
这不现实 你明白 是吗
You took advantage of me, and you wanna forget about it.
你吃了我豆腐后 就想甩掉我
I did not take... I was drunk and vulnerable and good looking.
我没吃 我当时喝醉了 人又长得帅
You took advantage.
你就想乘虚而入
Ok, I was the one who was drunk,
拜托 喝醉的人是我
and you are not that good looking.
而且你也没那么帅
Maybe not today.
可能今天不怎么帅
Last night, I was good looking. I had my red shirt on.
可昨晚我的确很帅 我还穿着红衬衣
You took advantage. I did not take advantage.
你吃我豆腐了 我没有
Want to take advantage again? Friday night?
还在吃次吗 周五晚上如何
No.
不
You're an attending and I'm your intern.
你是主治医生 我是你实习医生
Stop looking at me like that. Like what?
别那样看我 哪样
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表