差点儿让我没法恨他了
Almost makes it hard to hate him.
你为啥恨他
Why do you hate him?
不为啥
Oh, no reason.
知道他和梅瑞狄斯的事了
You know about him and Meredith?
你知道
You know?
我无所不知 你啥时候才能明白啊
When are you gonna figure out that I know everything?
她知道
She knows.
知道什么 医院私密情史
What, about doctor-cest?
他俩一百年前就开始了
It's been going on for, like, ever.
那你为什么不告诉我们
And you didn't tell us?
我怎么敢 你们嘴那么碎
Ooh, you're a gossip, huh?
-我哪有 -我是有点
- I am not! - I am.
他准备在彻夜不眠后去主刀脑部大手术
He's about to go into major brain surgery on no sleep?
不负责任啊
Not very responsible.
嫉妒疯了吧
Jealous much?
整夜春宵和责任感没关系
Sex all night isn't about being responsible.
不 整夜春宵才是关键
No, it's about sex all night.
我真不敢相信你居然没有气得吐♥血♥
I can't believe you're not more pissed off about this.
你应该最生气
You of all people.
她每天挺认真的啊 工作能力摆着呢
Well, she works hard all day. She's good at her job.
她怎么放松你干嘛管着啊
Why should you care how she unwinds?
你喜欢整夜烤蛋糕 有人喜欢买♥♥醉
I mean, you like to bake all night. Some people like to drink.
还有人喜欢时不时地尖叫着迎接高♥潮♥
Others like an occasional screaming orgasm.
没错 哥就喜欢
Yeah, we do.
当我什么都没说
Forget I said that.
就当我不在
Pretend like I'm not here.
各位继续
Continue.
你看起来好像极需疼爱
You look like you need to be spoon-fed.
你看起来好像阿历克斯
You look like Alex.
说到买♥♥醉
Yeah, about drinking--
泰勒医生 那位麻醉师
Dr. Taylor, the anesthesiologist--
你们觉不觉得他酗酒
do you think he drinks?
只要不是白天 管他酗什么
Whatever gets you through the day.
我是指上班时间 之前我似乎闻到
I mean here, at work. Earlier, I thought I smelled--
你们不觉得 病人那么信任他
Do you think-- I mean, his patients trust that--
我该不该去反映一下
so I should say something, right?
乔治 麻烦已经够多了
It's a can of worms, George.
话说回来 不是在聊♥性♥爱吗
Weren't we talking about sex, anyway?
神经病
Doofus.
这次准能留个性感的疤痕 对吗
This is gonna leave a pretty sexy scar, huh?
别再动这种疯狂的念头了
Don't get any more crazy ideas.
你真的觉得我这想法疯狂吗
You really think my ideas are crazy?
我觉得是的
I'm leaning that way.
咱们爱摔跤 他爱吹小号♥
We wrestle, he plays trumpet.
我觉得头很晕
Hey, I feel pretty dizzy.
你这是失血过多
You've lost some blood.
这次也会没事的
This too shall pass.
我在贝尔敦的摔跤场怎么没见过你
How come I don't see you down at the mat in Belltown?
没时间去啊 哥们
Oh, man, no time.
抽空吧 兄弟
Bro, make time.
我等着你
I'll be expecting you.
一定去
I'm there.
小心接着
Handle with care.
-这里面全是黏液 -明白
- This thing's full of gunk. - I know.
我们要分离由于脓肿而粘连的肠子
We need to free the bowel from the adhesions caused from the abscess.
可怜的姑娘
This poor girl...
不知道是怎么想的
What was she thinking?
她想得到妈妈的表扬
She wants her mother's approval.
想让她高兴
She wanted to please her.
就得到这样的结果吗
And this damage is the result?
把那部分切除
Here, resect that.
请给我一支针头
Needle-tip Bovie, please.
这个做完了 你还得写术后报告呢
When you're done here, you have post-ops waiting.
知道了 贝利医生
I know, Dr. Bailey.
克里斯蒂娜感冒了 你得去门诊顶着
Cristina's got the flu, so you need to pick up the slack in the clinic.
知道了 烂摊子我会去收
Look, I'll mop the floors, okay?
对不起 我过分了
Sorry, that was inappropriate.
你过分的地方可不止这个
It's not the only thing that's inappropriate.
既然说到了这个
Now we are on the subject.
能给我解释一下你的某些行为吗
You care to tell me what you think you're doing?
听着 你现在就是让我钻圈儿我都没意见
Look, I'll jump through hoops if you want me to.
但工作之外的生活是我的私事
But what I do when I leave this hospital is my business.
大半个医院都知道你那私生活
Half this hospital knows your business.
会传播的可不只是流感病毒
Flu isn't the only virus spreading around here.
这是我的选择 我知道你对此有意见
I made a choice, and I know you don't respect me for that choice.
但一切后果我自己承担
But I'll live with the consequences.
看来我得多让你钻几个圈
Then I'll have lots of hoops for you to jump through.
你吩咐的我全完成了
I've done everything you've asked me to do.
方式也许不尽如你意 但起码我完成了
I may not do it your way, but it gets done.
你还有什么想吩咐的 只管来吧
So whatever else you got, bring it on.
格蕾医生 既然你排空了肠子
Okay, Dr. Grey, now that you've drained the organ,
开始试着修复吧
we can attempt to repair it.
今天彻底完美了
Now my day is perfect.
谢谢你
I appreciate this.
给我机会参与这种大手术
The chance to scrub in on this kind of procedure is, well--
非常感谢
yeah, I appreciate it.
来了 双份浓咖啡 温热的
Here you go. Triple espresso, not too hot.
我真是太爱你了
Oh, I love you, seriously.
咖啡啊 没了它医院怎么活
Ah, coffee-- where would medicine be without it, huh?
我希望你带了份新的填词游戏 泰勒
I hope you have a new crossword, Taylor.
咱要在手术室里待很久的
We're gonna be here a while.
随身带着呢
Never go without.
今天是个大日子 小伙子 恭喜啊
Big day for you, kid, congrats.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 小公主
Hey, princess.
准备好睡觉觉了吗
You ready to take a nap?
-这是什么呀 是吹泡泡的 -对了
- Hey, look what I got. Blow bubbles - that's it.
-来 吸气 -对啦
- You just breathe in. - Oh, that's it.
什么事
What?
-你有没有闻到 -闻到什么
- Do you smell... - Smell what?
带着口罩呢
I have a mask.
抱歉 泰勒医生 你有没有
I'm sorry, Dr. Taylor, but did you just...
有没有喝过酒
have you been drinking?
你再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
怎么回事
What?
没闻到吗 我闻到酒精的味道
Do you smell-- I-I smell alcohol.
你他♥娘♥的♥怎么敢问我这种问题
Where the hell do you get off accusing me of something like that?
乔治 你越界了
George, you're out of line.
医院有规定
There are rules.
规矩定了都是有理由的 你该
You know, there are rules for a reason. You ju-
台上躺着的是个两岁的小女孩
There is a 2-year-old girl on this table.
我们不能这样利用别人的弱点
You shouldn't take advantage of someone else's vulnerability.
轮不到你个狗屁实习生来教我什么是风险
I don't need some punk intern telling me what's at stake here.
把他弄出去 谢博
Get him out of here, Shep.
谢博
Shep?
乔治 你走吧
You're out, George.
泰勒 你最好给我彻底准备好
You damned well better be ready, Taylor.
不然我就不站在这儿了
I wouldn't be here if I wasn't.
你真的想知道为什么我要离开你
Do you really, seriously want to know why I'm leaving?! Seriously?
你想想你坚持让我辞职的那天
How about when you started insisting that I quit my job,
刚好那天起我的薪水比你高了
right when I started to make more money than you?
就是从那天开始的
That should have been the last straw.
不对 应该是从我那天发现
No, the last straw should have been when I found out
你的那些你一直否认
that those mysterious phone calls
是其他女人打来的神秘电♥话♥
that you've been getting that you kept denying were from other women--
全是你妈妈打来的
were really coming from your mother!
这也太奇怪了吧
This isn't healthy.
-请别乱动 -看你还敢再瞒着我
- Just hold still, please. - Don't you dare try to patch this up!
你们两位都消停会儿好吗
Okay, could the both of you just please stop?
J.P 你根本不爱我
You don't love me, J.P.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表