你第一个问我这个的人
You're the first person since I got here to ask me that.
可能目标像大象那样太明显了
Well, I guess it's just like the elephant in the room.
-大象 -我的意思是
- Elephant? - I mean...
更像是一头大母猪 你觉得呢
It's more like a giant sow, don't you think?
每次我去医院都是有人去世
Every time I went to the hospital, someone died.
先是我的四个祖父母 然后是我父亲
All four of my grandparents, then my dad.
然后是我闺密的妈妈
My best friend's mom,
我的小妹妹
My baby sister.
他们都进了医院 都没再出来
They all went in, never came out.
所以我一拖再拖
So I put it off.
你知道吗 拖拖拉拉的人不止你一个
You know, you're not the only one to put things off.
我总是到最后时刻才会行动
I never do anything till the last possible minute.
比如呢
Like what?
这
Well...
我从第一天开始就喜欢我的室友
I've had this thing for my roommate since, like, day one,
但我却 我却不敢告诉她
And I just... I can't tell her.
她可能根本不会和我约会 但是
She probably wouldn't go out with me, anyway, but...
如果我连问都不问
How do I know that for sure,
我有怎么会知道呢
If I don't ever ask?
真的假的
Seriously?
你居然把你可怜的感情生活
You're equating your pathetic love
跟我这破记录的肿瘤相提并论
Life with my record breaking tumor.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
他公然地在她面前偏袒我
It's just that he blatantly favors me in front of her
然后又公然地把我踢开
And then blatantly dismisses me.
你怎么知道他偏袒你
How do you know he was favoring you?
听着 因为你的聪明才智
Look, you've got a brain.
自己争取到了这次手术
You got into this program.
虽然谢博德看上你
Just because Shepherd munching your cookies
并不意味着你不配得到你的劳动成果
Doesn't mean you didn't deserve what you worked for.
但他让我觉得很无能
But he's making me look bad.
我必须得结束这一切
I have to end it.
-说得对 -该结束了
- right. - it's over.
真的吗 你要参加那个肿瘤手术
Is it true you get to scrub in on that tumor?
-别坐这儿 -你要参加手术吗
- Don't sit here. - you get to scrub in?
那多激动啊
How psyched are you?
真是欣喜若狂啊
On a scale of one to ecstatic, ecstatic.
你知道我是怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得伯克想占你的便宜
I think Burke wants to get into your scrubs.
你干嘛坐在这儿
Why are you sitting here?
他因为我态度不好就踢了我
He kicked me off that surgery
实际上你每天都这态度
For the same crap you poured everyday.
要是我把叉子插♥进♥他的大腿 会有麻烦吗
If I stuck this fork into his thigh, would I get in trouble?
只要伪装成一场事故就行了说
Not if you make it look like an accident.
-嘿 -嗨 你好啊
- hey. - hi! hello
谢天谢地 老兄 我正在被女人围攻
Thank god, man. I'm drowning in estrogen here.
那个 你没事吧
You look... is everything ok?
谢博德是个大混♥蛋♥
Shepherd's a jackass.
是吗 我觉得他挺好的啊
Really? I think he's kind of great.
他当着贝利的面让她出丑
He reamed her out in front of Bailey.
-为什么 -因为他是个混♥蛋♥
- Why? - Cause he's a jackass.
遇上晦气的日子就会倒霉
Well, bad days are... bad.
不如今晚 如果你
Maybe tonight, uh, if, you know,
如果你能喝酒 我说 我们可以
If you drink alcohol, I mean, we could
我们大家一起 我说 去喝一杯
All of us, I mean, go out and drink alcohol...
因为今天太倒霉了
Because of the bad day.
我得走了
I got to go.
老兄
Dude.
闭嘴
Shut up!
背部感觉怎么样
How's your back?
-还行 -很好 你呢
- still good. - good. how are you?
你可以坐起来点么 我要检查一下
Can you lean forward for me? I want to check something.
-感觉还行吧 -是的
- Does that feel ok? - yeah.
-就这儿吧 -你呼我的吗
- Right here? - Did you page?
勒凡吉先生 你有没有再考虑
Mr. Levangie, have you given any more thought
我们今早谈到的手术疗法呢
About the other surgical options we discussed this morning?
什么
What?
为什么要做手术 我不是已经拒绝了吗
Why would I? I already told you no.
我已经让你们切开我后背
I'm letting you cut into my back,
但你们还不满足
But that's not enough for you.
你们这些医生心里想的就是手术
All you guys ever want to do is cut.
爸爸 先听听医生到底要说什么
Dad, just listen to what he has to say.
我已经听过了
I already listened.
先生 你剩下的机会不多了
Sir, there's a very small window of opportunity here.
一旦帕金森发展为老年痴呆
Once the parkinson's progresses to a point of dementia,
你就不能再做脑部手术了
You're no longer a candidate for DBS.
等我不能做手术后
And when I'm no longer a candidate,
你们是不是就不来烦我了
Is that when you people will leave me the hell alone!
怎么
What?
我是不是要流着口水 忘记自己是谁
Do I have to start drooling, and forget my name
才能得到片刻的清净
To get a little peace and quiet?
好吧 我一会儿再来看你
All right. I'll check back with you later.
你先好好休息吧
Try to get some rest.
爸爸 你简直不可理喻
Dad, you're being unreasonable.
医生只是想帮你
The doctors are only trying to help you.
这是我自己的生活 也是我自己的大脑
It's my damn life, and it's my damn brain.
你想让他们在我意识清醒的状态下
You want me to let them cut up my brain
打开我的大脑吗 为什么
While I'm lying here awake, for what?
-爸爸 -我会参加你的婚礼的
- Dad! - I'll be at your wedding.
我可以坐在后面
I will sit in the back.
你叔叔会牵着你走进教堂的
Your uncle will walk you down the aisle.
我知道这不完美的 但这就是生活
I know it's not perfect, but it's life.
生活有时候就是那么糟说
Life is messy sometimes.
我知道
I know that.
她要是真知道
If she knows,
那我们还有什么好谈的
Then what the hell are we still talking for, huh?
她为什么就不能放弃那个想法呢
Why in hell can't she drop it?
那的确是你的生活 但也是她的
It is your life. but it's her life too.
你现在有机会好转
And you have a chance to get better here.
她只是希望你能够试一试
And all she's asking you to do is try.
他们要是成功取出肿瘤
If they pull this off,
我一定要给奥普拉打电♥话♥[著名访谈节目]
I'm totally calling Oprah.
你们俩经常锻炼吗
You two been working out?
我有时候会跑跑步
Sometimes I jog,
只要情况允许 我都会走楼梯
And I try to take the stairs whenever possible.
为什么问这个
Why?
看见那个大肿瘤了吗
See that large pile of tumor?
接下来14个小时 你要一直托着它
You're going to be retracting it for the next 14 hours,
我只是希望你们能挺得住
So I'm just saying I hope you have strong backs.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd.
什么事
Yes?
勒凡吉先生同意做脑部手术
Mr. Levangie has agreed to DBS.
但我们必须今天做
If we do it today.
如果他出院了 就再也不会回来了
If he leaves, he won't come back.
别担心 谢博德医生
Don't worry, Dr. Shepherd.
几小时之后才会进行到脊柱手术部分
It'll take hours before we get around to the spine.
-到时我会呼你的 -那好吧
- I'll page you. - all right, then.
我们开始吧
Let's do it.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
我不知道
I didn't know...
我不知道他是我的上司
That he was my boss,
我第一次见到他的时候 我真的不知道
When I met him. I didn't know.
-我不在意 -是吗
- I don't care. - Really?
你似乎不愿意和我说话 所以我
Oh, well, you sort of seemed to not be talking to me, so I...
你听着 现在的情况是这样
You see this, what's happening right here?
你和我上司上♥床♥的问题在于
This is the problem with you sleeping with my boss.
不管你之前是否认识他
Not whether or not you knew him before,
但影响到了我的生活
But how it affects my day.
我现在站在这里跟你谈
And me standing here talking to you
你的性生活对我造成的影响
About your sex life affects my day.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表