我跟我母亲说起你
I told my mother about you.
她记得你 相当清楚
She remembers you very well.
她当然记得
Of course she would.
爱丽丝·格蕾什么都记得
Ellis Grey never forgot a thing.
对不起 这没什么好笑
I'm sorry. It's not really funny.
不好笑 可
It's not funny, but...
她得了什么病
What's her diagnosis?
老年痴呆
Alzheimer's,
-老天 -早期
- Oh, God. - Early onset.
她不想让任何人知道
And she doesn't want anyone to know.
对
No.
她住在疗养院
She's in a nursing home.
只允许我一人去探望
And I'm the only person she'll allow to see her.
我了解爱丽丝·格蕾
But if I know Ellis Grey,
她肯定是逼着疗养院做了书面保证
she made the nursing home sign a contract to that effect.
你太了解我母亲了
You know my mother well.
真是个贱♥人♥
What a bitch.
这医院就是她的生命
The woman's life was this hospital.
这里是她的家啊 他们这么做是善意的
It was her home. It's a sweet thing for them to do.
浪费床位 还浪费我时间
It's a waste of a bed, and it's a waste of my time.
说谁呢
Who are we talking about?
利兹·法♥伦♥ 他们让她进来等死
Liz Fallon. they brought her here to die.
如果是你 你不希望这样么
Wouldn't you want them to do the same thing for you?
才不 我会让医生想尽一切办法
No, I'd want the doctors to do everything they could.
即使我马上要死了也要做手术
I want them to cut me open until the minute I die.
有时候还是无为之治的好
Sometimes doing everything can be worse than nothing.
你身高八英尺
You are eight feet tall.
胸部完美
Your boobs are perfect.
长发及胸
Your hair is down to there.
换了我 我就成天光着身子到处晃
If I were you, I would walk around naked all the time.
才不去找工作
I wouldn't... I wouldn't have a job.
不去上学
I wouldn't have skills.
书也不会读
I wouldn't even know how to read.
只需要 光着身子
I'd just be... naked.
我化了妆 照片也修过
It's makeup. It's retouching.
知道我们有多恨你吧
You get that we hate you, right?
又是贝利
Bailey again.
知道吗 任何一位意淫医生的病人
You know what, any patient who spanks his doctor's pictures
就丧失了话语权
forfeits his rights.
你不会真要退出这个前列腺切除术吧
You're seriously not gonna give up the prostatectomy, are you?
伊兹
Izzie?
算了
Oh, forget it.
有的时候跟你打交道
you know, sometimes it is actually,
真的很痛苦
you know, painful to be around you.
你到底去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
我呼你 你就要马上到
When I page, you answer.
这很难理解吗
It's not that difficult to understand.
欧麦利就马上来了
O'malley answered his page.
他在替你做术前准备
He's doing your prep.
如果再让我听见那内衣
If I hear the words Bethany Whisper one more time...
我不能参加
I can't, ok?
就是 不能
I just... can't.
他不想让我在场
He doesn't want me in there.
不 他不想有的是癌症
No, what he wants is to not have cancer.
他想的是保命
What he wants is to be saved.
你进不进手术室 随你便
You want to stay in the scrub room, that's your choice.
好的 我会尽力
All right. I'll do my best.
豪尔赫和桑娜决定做手术
Jorge and Sona want the surgery.
他们要切除肿瘤吗
They want you to cut it out?
对 他们决定了
Mm-hmm. It's their decision.
他们就没打算动手术
They were never gonna operate.
你早该告诉我
You could have told me.
那还有什么乐子
What fun would that have been?
就当是场恶作剧好了
Think of it as a hazing ritual.
欢迎
Welcome...
利兹 别说话 别说了
Liz, don't talk. Don't talk.
利兹 利兹 坚持住
Liz? Liz, stay... Liz, stay with me.
坚持 利兹
Stay with me, Liz.
桑娜
Sona?
快走
Let's go.
-让她平躺 -来了 进行输氧
- Right... right down. - Here we go. Bag her.
-注射肾上腺素和阿托品 -好的
- Push EPI and atropine. - You got it.
呼叫伯克
Somebody page Burke.
开始心肺复苏
I'll start ventilation.
开放静脉通道
Start that line.
-她签了拒绝抢救同意书 -一 二
- She's DNR. - One, two...
她拒绝急救 杨医生 停止抢救
She's DNR. Do not resuscitate! Dr. yang!
快点 注射肾上腺素 快
Come on, people! Push another EPI! Come on!
你得考虑好 你将失去什么
You need to consider what you'll lose.
虽然会多活五年
What good is five years
他可能不再取笑你的煎蛋卷
if he doesn't joke about your omelets.
也记不得相遇时你穿的那条红裙子
And he can't remember seeing you in that red dress?
但起码他能多活五年
It's still five more years.
你不了解
You don't understand.
他是活着 但他已经不是那个豪尔赫了
He'll be there, but he won't be Jorge.
也不再认识你
He won't even recognize you.
这是我们的事
This is our business.
你不知道这对你意味着什么
You have no idea what this will do to you.
幸福的5年 难道不胜于煎熬10年
Isn't five good years better than ten bad ones?
梅瑞狄斯 你这是干什么
Meredith, what the hell are you doing?
-她得了解 -我很清楚
- She needs to understand. - I do understand.
你觉得我很自私
You think that I'm being selfish,
不舍得放他走
that I don't want to give him up.
-我没有 -这是豪尔赫的决定
- I don't. - This is Jorge's decision.
就算我得因此煎熬十年也无所谓
And if that means ten bad years for me, fine.
我给他这十年
I'll give him those years
他要什么 我都给他
because I will give him whatever he wants.
抱歉 桑娜 请原谅她
Look, I am so sorry, Sona. Just please forgive her.
-她还在实习 -就算他记不起我
- She's an intern, she... - And if he doesn't remember me,
记不起我们的过去
If he doesn't remember what we are,
他也还是我的豪尔赫
He's still my Jorge.
我会替我们俩记住
And I'll remember for us both.
好的
Ok, all right.
五 呼气 一 二
... five, breathe, one, two.
你们俩这是干什么
What the hell are you two doing?
-没脉搏了 -让她去吧
- We lost pulse. - Let her go.
-肾上腺素怎么还没打 -放她去
- Where's that EPI? - Let her go!
她签了同意书 让她去吧
She's DNR. Let her go down.
四 五 一 二
Four, five. One, two...
不要抢救
Do not resuscitate.
-她病历里写好的 -好
- It is on her chart. - All right!
让她去
Let her go down.
不要抢救了
Let her go down.
做到哪了
Where are they?
正切除前列腺 接着切除末梢神经
He's resecting the prostate, coming up on the distal nerve.
你说过 "我不是你的姐妹"
You said, "I am not your sister."
你觉得我也在"阉♥割♥"你吗
Do you feel like I was emasculating you?
不是
No. No.
我男人本色 阉也没用
I'm too masculine to be emasculated.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我想你把过去的放下了
Guess you put Dr. Model to rest.
猜对了
I guess I did.
维克特医生 这些神经还是好的
Dr. Victor, I'm sorry. But these are viable nerves.
就保留下来吧
We should save them.
那得再花一个多小时
It'll take at least an hour longer,
肿瘤可能有残余
and we might not get it all.
知道吗 他们叫他"软绵绵"
You know, they call him Limp Harry.
但他术后配合化疗 效果很好
But his prognosis with chemo is nearly as good.
坦白说吧 要是你怕耽误下午茶
Frankly, if you're worried about missing your tea time,
我乐意替你完成手术
I'd be more than happy to finish.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表