我们的生活几乎都在医院里
We live out our lives on the surgical unit.
一周7天 一天14小时
Seven days a week, 14 hours a day.
我们之间聚多离少
We're together more than we're apart.
乔治的房♥间比我的大
George's room is bigger than mine.
不久之后
After a while...
我衣服比他多
I have more clothes,
大房♥间该归我
I should have the bigger room.
实习之道
The ways of residency
我先来的
I got here first.
这是梅瑞狄斯的房♥子 该由她决定
It's Meredith's house she should decide.
变成了生活之道
become the ways of life.
我的房♥间就大了两英寸
My room is like two inches bigger than yours
第一条
No.1...
你的衣柜比较大
You have a bigger closet.
为什么所有事情都要攀比
Why is everything a competition?
时刻都在竞争
Always keep score.
第二条 尽你所能去超越他人
No.2 Do whatever you can to outsmart the other guy.
其他地方
Everywhere else is
都堆满梅瑞狄斯妈妈的箱子
Filled with Meredith's mom's boxes.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith?
你妈妈什么时候回来
When is your mom coming back to town, anyway?
我们可以先把她的箱子放到储藏室去
Because maybe we can put her boxes in storage.
或者收拾一下 让这儿更温馨点
Unpack a few things, make this place more homey.
放些靠垫 安些灯 挂几幅画
Some throw pillows, lamps, a few paintings.
画不错
Paintings would be nice.
你把那么多好东西都放在箱子里了
You have this amazing stuff packed away.
我发现一个装满了录影带的箱子
I found this box with hundreds of tapes of your mother
都是你妈妈做手术的精彩录像
Performing amazing medical procedures.
真的吗 我们应该看看
Really? We should watch them.
梅瑞狄斯你想看吗
Meredith Do you want to watch?
梅瑞狄斯 你想一个人待会吗
Meredith, do you want some privacy?
第三条 不要和敌人成为朋友
No.3 Don't make friends with the enemy.
-贝利医生 早上好 -闭嘴
- Morning, Dr. Bailey. - Shut up.
你知道我是主治医生
You realize that I'm an attending,
你只是个住院医生
And you're only a resident
你是我手下 是吧
That you work for me?
我总觉得我忘了什么
I know I've forgotten something.
今天会有事情发生
Something is happening today.
我该知道是什么的
I know I should know what it is,
可就是想不起来了
But I just can't...
好吧 很高兴和你谈话 贝利医生
All right. nice talking with you, Dr. Bailey.
应该就发生在我眼前
It's right in front of my face
-小心 -喔
- Doctor! - Whoo-hoo!
现在我想起来了
Now I remember.
小心 小心
Watch out. Watch out.
一群骑车自杀的笨蛋
Fools on bikes, killing themselves.
还真是本性难移
Natural selection is what it is
纳粹怎么了 没吃药么
So, what's up with the nazi? Is she off her meds?
你没听说过那比赛吗
You never heard of the race?
完美的手术板
Excellent board,
及时 均衡 高效
Well-timed, balanced, efficient.
一切顺利的话 今天可以提前下班了
If all goes well, we'll have an early night.
主任
Chief,
死亡宝贝车赛20分钟前开始了
Dead baby bike race started 20 minutes ago.
大家注意 今天是死亡宝贝车赛
All right, people! dead baby bike race day!
每年这个
Every year, this bar...
死亡宝贝
The dead baby bar.
每年他们都举办地下自行车赛
Every year, they hold this underground bike race.
怎么会有人
You wonder why someone would name a bar
取这么恶心的名字
Something so disgusting
穿你的裤子吧 "神探南希"
Keep your panties on, Nancy Drew.
-这比赛不但非法还 -还疯狂
- The race is completely illegal and... - Crazy.
车手们骑着车横冲直撞
Bike messengers racing against traffic,
只为了免费的龙舌兰酒
Trying to beat each other
想方设法打败其他人
For free shots of tequila.
毫无限制的比赛 听起来很刺♥激♥
No-holds-barred competition, sounds like fun.
这比赛好像连规则都没有
The race doesn't even have any rules,
除了不能挖眼睛 不能挖眼睛
Except eye-gouging. No eye-gouging.
我们今天要给一群疯子包扎了
We'll be trapped in the pit band-aiding idiots
本来可以进手术室的
When we could be up in the OR.
什么样的人会参加这种比赛啊
What kind of people engage in a race
这比赛唯一的规则是
That has a only rule
不能把另一个人的眼睛挖出来
That you can't rip out the eyeballs of another human being?
男人会 小乔治 男人
Men, Georgie. Men.
我需要人去手术室那边
I need someone to get up to the or floor.
主任要个帮手
The chief needs a right hand
对了 还有第四条
Oh, and yeah, number four...
乔治
George.
竞争 无处不在
Everything, everything, is a competition.
大家注意 外科医生守则
Ok, people. The rules of trauma.
别和急诊实习生搅和
Don't mingle with ER interns.
他们什么都不懂
They don't know their ass from esophagus.
快速缝合 快速出院
Sew fast, discharge faster.
严重的就上手术室
Get bodies up to the OR.
别让我抓到你们在抢病人
And don't let me catch you fighting over patients. Got it?
快走
Come on, let's go.
他们就像糖果 但流着血
Oh, it's like candy, but with blood,
真是不错
Which is so much better
-天啊 -归我了
- Oh, my god. - Mine.
不 我先看到的
No! I saw him first!
无论谁说过胜利不代表一切
Whoever said winning wasn't everything...
那个人我要定了
Ooh. I'll take that guy.
你得先搞定我
You'll have to beat me to him first.
他们永远也拿不了手术刀
... never held a scalpel.
《实习医生格蕾》第一季 第3集
输赢难料
我选正面 你是反面
Heads, he's mine. Tails, he's yours.
为什么你选正面
Why do you get to be "heads"?
因为我有头脑 宝贝 你有翘臀[和正反同音]
I have a head, and honey, you are a tail.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你怎么有本事把所有事都变下流
How do you manage to make everything dirty?
哈 是反面
Ha! Tails.
还有很多病人等着你
There are plenty of other cases.
那你去啊 是我先到的
So, go get one. I was here first.
我不会让步的
I am not backing down
你休想让我在这缝合一整天
So I can do sutures all day
自己却跑到手术室去
While you up in the OR
这病人要手术 你心里明白
This is a surgical case, and you know it.
这伤口很浅
It's superficial.
看起来挺酷 但实际很浅
It's cool, but it's superficial.
你怎么知道那些东西没刺破他的腹膜
You know those things didn't rupture his peritoneum?
因为他正坐在那
Because he's sitting up
还能跟我们说话
And he's sitting there talking to us.
打扰一下
Hello. Excuse me,
你们能不能帮我把这些弄出来
I was wondering if you could take these out
帮我缝合 让我继续去比赛
And sew me up so I could go and win my race.
我们不能就这么拔♥出♥来♥
Well, we can't just pull them out...
-得做一些检查 -哇 真棒
- We have to do some tests - Ow, wicked.
你疯了吧
Are you out of your mind?
只是皮外伤
It's a superficial wound.
给他缝合 让他去完成比赛
Sew him up and let him finish his race.
干得好
Hey, good man.
无名氏 30岁的中年路人
John doe, mid-30s pedestrian,
被躲避自行车的摩托撞倒
Hit by a motorist swerving to avoid a bike.
昏迷指数3 瞳孔扩散
GCS 3. Pupils fixed and dilated.
已经注射阿托品 脉搏维持40
Atropine given for a pulse in the 40s.
血压183/112 血氧98%
BP 183 over 112. Pulse ox is 98%
胸片显示纵膈增宽
Chest showed widened mediastinum
头部CT显示脑水肿
And head CT revealed cerebral edema.
已经注射70毫克甘露醇
He's gotten 70 of mannitol,
10毫克塞米松
Dexamethasone 10,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表