Like you've seen me naked.
就像我没穿衣服
Dr. Shepherd, this is inappropriate.
谢博德医生 这很不合适
Has that ever occurred to you?
你没想过吗
Open, identify, ligate,
打开 检查 捆扎
remove, irrigate, close.
移出 冲洗 缝合
Open, identify, ligate,
打开 检查 捆扎
remove, irrigate, close.
移出 冲洗 缝合
He's gonna faint. A fainter.
他就快晕倒了
No, code brown, righ his pants.
不 应该是快尿裤子了
He's about the flop sweat.
他迟早会焦虑不安
He's gonna sweat himself unsterilized.
流一身冷汗
Ten bucks, he messes up the Mcburney.
10块钱赌他会搞砸的
Fifteen, he cries.
15块赌他会哭
I'll put 20 on a total meltdown.
我出20赌他会彻底崩溃
Fifty says he pulls the whole thing off.
50块赌他会顺利完成
That's one of us down there, the first one of us.
底下是我们的一员 我们中第一位
Where's your loyalty?
你们的集体意识哪去了
says he can't even id the appendix.
75块赌他连阑尾都找不到75
I'll take that accurately
我也赌这个
Ok, O'malley, let's see what you can do.
来吧欧麦利 让我们看看你的能耐
Here it comes.
开始了
Scalpel. Scalpel.
手术刀 手术刀
That Burke is trouble.
伯克有麻烦了
More pressure.
用点力
The human flesh is a tough shell. Dig in.
人的肌肉很坚硬 切下去
Pickups. Pickups.
镊子 镊子
clamp. clamp.
夹钳 夹钳
I'm there.
我找到了
Damn, he got the peritoneum open. I'm out.
该死 他把腹膜打开了 我输了
I told you. he's gonna pull it off.
我早说过他会成功的
Scalpel. Scalpel.
手术刀 手术刀
Appendix is out.
阑尾移除
Not bad. Thank you.
不赖嘛 谢谢
Now all you have to do
现在你要做的
is invert the stump into the cecum
就是把残尾反转进盲肠
And simultaneously pull up on the purse strings,
同时把它拉起来打结
But be careful not to...
但是小心不要
break them.
弄断...
You ripped the cecum. You've got a bleeder.
你弄破了盲肠 他已经出血了
You're filling with stool. What do you do?
粪便在往外溢 你要怎么做
Think.
思考
You start the suction and you start digging
你开始抽吸 在她出血过多前
For those strings before she bleeds to death.
找出那些缝线
Give him a clamp. bp's dropping.
给他个夹钳 血压在下降
He's choking. Come on, George.
他楞住了 振作点 乔治
Today. pull your balls out of your back pocket.
今天把你的恐惧都抛开
Let's go. What are you waiting for? Suction.
开始行动 在等什么 抽吸啊
Getting too low, folks.
各位 血压太低了
Dr. Burke.
伯克医生
Get out of the way. Pansy ass idiot.
闪一边去 蠢货
Get him out of here.
让他出去
Suction. clamp.
抽吸 夹钳
He's 007.
他是007
yep. A total 007.
没错 007 彻底的007 007,
What's "007" mean? License to kill.
007是什么意思 杀人执照
[19小时]
They're calling me 007, aren't they?
他们叫我007 没错吧
No one's calling you 007.
没人叫你007
Right on the elevator, Murphy whispered, "007."
刚才电梯上 墨菲还在旁边嘀咕007
How many times do we have to go through this? George
我们还要重复几次
Five? Ten?
5次 还是10次
Give me a number, or I'm gonna hit you.
给我个数字 不然我揍死你
Murphy whispered 007, everyone laughed.
墨菲一嘀咕007 所有人就笑了
He wasn't talking about you. Are you sure?
他不是在说你 你确定吗
Would we lie to you? Yes.
我们会说谎吗 会
is a state of mind.
007是一种境界007
Says the girl
这句话是从
who finished first in her class at Stanford.
斯坦福大学优等生口中说出的
Oh, man. It's 911 for Katie Bryce.
天哪 凯蒂·布莱斯需要急救
I got to go.
我得走了
Maybe I should have gone into geriatrics.
或许我应该去老人病科
No one minds when you kill an old person.
弄死了老人没有人会在意的
Surgery is hot. It's the marines.
手术很性感 很像军人
It's macho. It's hostile. It's hardcore.
有男子气概 有挑战性 很难征服
Geriatrics is for freaks who live with
老人病科是给那些和父母住一起
their mothers and never have sex.
没有性生活的怪胎 呆的地方
I've got to get my own place.
我一边凉快去了
Excuse me! Excuse me!
借过 借过
Took you long enough.
这么久才来
You're ok? The nurse paged me 911.
你没事吗 护士说有紧急情况
I had to go all exorcist to get
我得演的逼真点
her to even pick up the phone.
才能让她拿起打电♥话♥
Wait. There's nothing wrong with you?
等等 你没事吗
I'm bored.
我很无聊
You little...
你这个小
I'm not a cruise director. You don't have to wig out.
我可不是导游 你不用激动
The pageant's on cable,
电视上在播选美比赛
But this crappy hospital doesn't get the channel.
但是这家烂医院没有那频道
If that cow Kylie wood is gonna walk
要是那头母牛凯丽带着我的皇冠走下来
off with my crown, I have to see it.
我必须得看
Can you call someone?
你能找人来修吗
Ok. This is an actual hospital.
好了 这里是真正的医院
There are sick people here.
住的都是病人
Go to sleep and stop wasting my time.
赶快睡觉 别再浪费我的时间
But I can't sleep. My head's all full.
但我睡不找 脑袋满满的
That's called "thinking." Go with it.
这叫做思考 边想边睡吧
What do you need?
你想干什么
Mr. Jones has junky veins,
琼斯先生的血管脆弱
and he really needs antibiotics.
需要注射抗生素
I should start a central line.
我应该做个中♥央♥静脉插管
So start one.
那就做呗
You don't know how.
你不知道怎么做
I've never done one.
我从没做过
Well, you know what that means.
你知道那意味着
Can't we just page someone else?
就不能找个其他人吗
She's the on call resident.
她在待命中
Ok.
好吧
Ok, I'll just... I'll wake her.
好吧 我就 叫醒她
Dr. Bailey, I don't mean to bother you.
贝利医生 我不是有意打搅你
Then don't. It's Mr. Jones.
那就别叫我 是琼斯先生
Is he dying? No.
他快死了吗 没有
Then stop talking to me.
那就别跟我说话
What is it?!
到底什么事
Next time you wake me,
下次你想叫醒我
He better be so close to dead there's a tag on his toe.
他最好快死了 脚趾头上快挂牌的时候
4-b's got post op pneumonia.
4-b床的病人得了术后肺炎
Let's start antibiotics.
给他注射抗生素
Are you sure that's the right diagnosis?
你确定诊断正确吗
Well, I don't know. I'm only an intern.
我不清楚 我只是实习医生
Why don't you go spend four years in med school
你为什么不去医学院好好学四年
And then let me know if it's the right diagnosis?
然后让我知道诊断是不是正确的
She's short of breath. She's got fever.
她呼吸急促 还发烧
She's post op. Start the antibiotics.
这是手术后遗症 开始注射抗生素
God, I hate nurses.
老天 我讨厌护士
I'm Alex. I'm with Jeremy.
我是阿历克斯 杰里米那组的
You're with the nazi, right?
你在纳粹那组的 对吧
She may not have pneumonia, you know.
她可能不是肺炎 你知道
She could be splinting, or have a p.e.
可能是横膈膜炎或肺栓炎
Like I said, I hate nurses.
就像我刚才说的 我讨厌护士
What did you just say?
你说什么
Did you just call me a nurse?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表