和1克苯妥英
And a gram of phenytoin
要送他去手术室吗
Get him to the OR?
-没救了 -好像是
- Is he gorked? - Looks like.
自行车赛的第一个受害者
The bike race claims its first victim.
我一定得去买♥♥个车险了
I'll make my AAA repair after all.
谢博德医生
Uh, Dr. Shepherd?
不用送他去手术室吗
He's not going to the OR?
不用 给他做个脑电图和确认检查
No. Do an EEG and confirmatory tests.
如果6小时内还没有反应的话
If he doesn't respond in six hours,
就可以宣布了
Declare him.
宣布 宣布♥什♥么
Declare him? Declare him what?
脑死亡
Brain-dead.
先生 贝利医生让我协助你
Sir, Dr. Bailey sent me to assit you.
需要我加入手术吗
Should I scrub in?
不 我一整天都要呆在这了
No. I'm stuck here all day.
你去病房♥吧
I need you on the floor
帮忙照看术前和术后的病人
Monitoring my pre and post-op patients.
有什么意见吗
You got a problem with that, O'malley?
没有
Oh, uh, no, sir.
我有个老朋友在4451病房♥
A buddy of mine in 4451,
劳埃德·麦凯
Lloyd Mackie
照顾好他
Give him whatever he needs
遵命
Yes, sir.
麦凯先生
Mr. Mackie...
不准吸烟
No smoking!
-这儿不让吸烟 -为什么
- There's no smoking. - Why not?
天啊 您现在可是在医院里
Oh, my god... You're in a hospital!
你是说
Your point being?
我不知道你有没有听说
I don't know if you've listened
卫生局长最近常说
To the surgeon general lately say,
过去二十年来
In the past 20 years,
吸烟不单有害 还会要你的命
But smoking is bad. Smoking will kill you.
肝癌会要我的命
Liver cancer will kill me.
吸烟只是加速这个过程罢了
Smoking will just speed up the process.
你已经在肝脏捐赠名单你是首位
You're at the top of the donor list for a new liver.
还有希望
There's hope.
亲爱的 我在那个首位已经有
Sweetheart, I've been at the top of the list for...
八个月了
...Eight months.
我不是投手了
I'm not in a batter's cage.
我只是板凳球员 就快被卖♥♥掉了
I'm in a dugout, about to be traded.
-你喜欢棒球 -不
- You like baseball? - No.
主任让我来关照你
Well, the chief wanted me to look in on you.
理查德真是个不错的老朋友
Richard's a dear old friend.
他做我医生已经30年了
He's been my doctor for 30 years.
您有任何需要 都可以说
Well, whatever you need, I'm your man.
只要叫我就行
Just name it.
我肯定会有需要的
I'm sure I'll think of something.
没有角膜反射
Absent corneal reflexes.
已经55分钟了
It's been 55 minutes.
如果5个小时内他都没有反应
If he doesn't respond to tests in the next five hours,
会怎么样
What?
我们就站在这看着他死吗
We suppose to just stand here and watch him die?
他对这些检查都没有反应
If he doesn't respond to tests,
是因为他已经死了
It's because he's already dead.
学术 法律上的说法
Technically. Legally.
事实 伊兹 事实是死了
Actually, Izzie. Actually dead.
可他还在呼吸 还有心跳
- He's breathing. He has heart beat
看他的脑电图
Look at his EEG.
已经没有高级的大脑功能了
There's no higher-brain function.
他再也没法说话 行动 思考了
He'll never talk, move or think again.
这人已经不存在了
There's no one in there.
你得用医生的方式去思考
Think like a doctor, izzie.
他有可能醒过来
He could wake up.
不是还有奇迹吗
What about a miracle?
有过很多医学奇迹
There are medical miracles, you know.
我知道 说的对 奇迹会发生
I know. You're right, miracles happen.
有人是醒了
People do wake up.
所以我们要花好几个小时做一系列测试
That's why we do a series of tests over a number of hours.
当我们宣布死亡时间时
So when we call time of death,
我们已经竭尽全力
We know that we've done everything to make sure
从而确定是真实的死亡时间
It's actually his time of death.
不会再发生任何奇迹
That there isn't gonna be any miracles.
确实让人很难受
This is the hard part.
作为外科医生 却束手无策
To stand around as surgeons and not cut.
这就是"不伤害原则"
That's what "do no harm" means.
我真希望他断气了
I wish he'd just go into the light
这样我就能负责其他的病人了
Already so I can get on another case.
我是魔鬼 宁愿待在手术室里
Oh, I'm the devil because I'd rather be in surgery
也不要站着 照顾这个敢死队员
Instead of standing watch over the death squad?
太压抑了
It's depressing.
看他的运动鞋 全新的
Look at his sneakers. They're brand-new.
有人帮他补好了衬衫上的洞
And somebody sewed this tear in his shirt.
而且他有一张电子钥匙卡
And he has one of those electronic key cards.
他属于某个人
He belongs to someone.
一小时以前 他还活蹦乱跳的
An hour ago, he was out there, alive.
现在只能 眼睁睁看他死去
To simply stand here and wait for him to die...
-真是浪费生命 -是的
- It would be a waste of life. - Exactly.
也浪费了这些器官
It'd be a waste of organs.
你手势不错
Ahh. You've got a nice touch.
还有 你还是位辣妹
And, by the way, you are a rockin' babe.
说真的 你觉得在这里还能泡美眉么
Seriously, do you actually think you have a shot here?
我觉得我到哪都可以
I'd like to think I've got a shot anywhere.
听着 你真的得做些检查
Look, you really have to let me take you for some tests.
可能有内出血
You could have internal bleeding.
不 谢谢 我得回去比赛
No, thank you, I've got a race to get back to.
为什么 你反正都赢不了
Why? You can't win now, anyway.
但不代表我不能越过终点线
Doesn't mean I can't cross that finish line.
终点处有个聚会
There's a party at the finish line.
你想在那里见到我吗
Do you want to meet me there?
就做个CT 1小时内就让你出院
One test. a CT. I'll have you out of here in an hour.
不行 我得走了
I can't do it. Got to go.
你要知道这是在违抗医嘱
Well, you realize you're leaving against medical advice,
我强烈建议你留下
And that I strongly urge you to stay.
那个兄弟说我可以走了
The frat guy said I could go.
那兄弟是混♥蛋♥
The frat guy is an ass.
好了 你要在"违背医嘱书"上签字
Ok, well, you have to sign an AMA form.
亲爱的 我都听你的
Darling, I will do anything you want me to.
你们男人为什么可以把所有事
What is it with you guys
都说的那么下流
And your need to dirty everything up?
不知道 也许是雄性激素作怪
I don't know. Maybe it's just testosterone, eh?
也许
Maybe.
你也许该找个医生检查下
You might want to see a doctor about that too.
给我吧
Come here.
这是为了好运
That was for good luck.
别担心 亲爱的 我们会再见的
Don't worry, darling, you'll see me again.
为你好 还是别见了
For your sake, I hope not.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
你现在和病人们约会了
You make out with patients now?
你在嫉妒吗
What, are you jealous?
我没有妒忌
I don't get jealous.
我们上过床 一次而已
We had sex, once.
我们还在电梯里接吻了
And we kissed in an elevator.
我们在电梯里接吻 一次而已
And we kissed in an elevator, once.
-说真的 和我约会吧 -不
- No, seriously. Go out with me. - No.
我今天差点死了
You know, I almost died today.
就差一点点
Yeah, I came, like, this close.
万一我死了 你会怎么想
How would you feel if I died
你和我约会的机会就没了
And you didn't get a chance to go out with me?
-我早就忘了你了 -得了吧
- Get over yourself, already. - Come on.
-这是场狩猎 对吧 -什么
- It's the chase, isn't it? - What?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表