I am so sorry. Thank you.
我很抱歉 谢谢
Please...
求你
Go away.
走开
[40小时]
I promised I'd make her look cool.
我保证会把她剃得很酷
Being a bald beauty queen is the worst thing
变成光头选美皇后
That happened in the history of the world.
一定是史上最糟的事了
Did you choose me for the surgery because I slept with you?
因为我和你上♥床♥才选的我吗
Yes.
是的
I'm kidding.
开玩笑的
I'm not gonna scrub in for surgery.
我不会去协助你手术的
You should ask cristina. She really wants it.
你应该让克里斯蒂娜去 她很想去
You're Katie's doctor. And on your first day,
凯蒂的医生是你 上班第一天
With little training, you helped save her life.
训练很少的情况下 你就救了她的命
You earned the right to follow her case through the finish
你有权全程参加这病例
You shouldn't let the fact that we had sex
你不该让上♥床♥的事
Get in the way of you taking your shot.
影响你自己的机会
I wish I wanted to be a chef
我真希望我是位厨师
Or a ski instructor or a kindergarten teacher.
或者滑雪教师 或者幼儿园老师
You know, I would have been a really good postal worker.
我宁愿是位很棒的邮递员
I'm dependable.
我很可靠
You know, my parents tell everyone that
我父母告诉人们
They made up their son a surgeon
他们把儿子培养成外科医生
As if it's a big accomplishment.
就像大功告成一样
Superhero or something.
超级英雄之类的
If they could see me now.
如果他们看到我这样
When I told my mother I wanted to go to medical school,
我跟我妈妈说想读医学院时
She tried to talk me out of it.
她劝我不要去
Said I didn't have what it takes to be a surgeon,
说我不具备外科医生的素质
That I'd never make it.
我永远无法胜任
So the way I see it,
所以在我看来
Superhero sounds pretty damn good.
超级英雄听起来一点都不好
We're gonna survive this, right?
我们会挺过去的 对吗
She's still short of breath.
她依旧呼吸困难
Did you get an ABG or a chest film?
看过动脉血气分♥析♥或胸片吗
Oh, yes, sir, I did.
是的 看过了
And what did you see?
有什么结论
I had a lot of patients last night.
我昨晚负责很多病人
Name the common causes of post op fever.
说出术后发热的常见原因
From your head, not from a book.
用脑子想 别找书
Don't look it up. Learn it. It should be in your head.
别查书 这些都该记在脑子里
Name the common causes of post op fever.
说出术后发热的常见原因
Uh... The common causes of post...
术后发热的 常见
Can anybody name the common causes of post op fever?
有人能说出术后发热的常见起因吗
Wind, water, wound, walking, weird drugs.
肺炎 尿道炎 伤口感染 血栓 药理作用
The five w's.
五个W
Most of the time, it's wind, splinting or pneumonia.
最大的可能是肺 隔膜炎或肺炎
Pneumonia's easy to assume,
一般会判定为肺炎
Especially if you're too busy to do the test.
特别是没时间做检测时
What do you think's wrong with 4-b?
那你认为4-b床病人是哪种情况
血栓The fourth w, walking.
第四个W
I think she's a prime candidate for a pulmonary embolus.
她很有可能是肺动脉栓塞
How would you diagnose?
通过什么可以确诊
Spiral ct, vq scan,
螺旋CT 肺通气扫描
Provide o2, dose with heparin
耗氧量 肝磷脂的用量
And consult for an ivc filter.
以及下腔静脉滤结果
Do exactly as she says,
按她说的去检查
Then tell your resident that I want you off this case.
告诉你组长 这位病人你不用管了
I'd know you anywhere. You're the speeding image of your mother.
我知道你 你身上能看到你♥妈♥的♥影子
Welcome to the game.
欢迎参加竞赛
All right, everybody. It's a beautiful night to save lives.
各位 如此良宵正适合救人性命
Let's have some fun.
咱们开始吧
I can't think of any one reason why I want to be a surgeon
我想不出任何我要做医生的理由
But I can think of 1,000 reasons why I should quit.
但是我能想出一千个理由 不做医生
They make it hard on purpose.
每个决定都如此艰难
There are lives in our hands.
生死在我们手中
There comes a moment when it's more than just a game...
到了某个关头就不再是竞赛
And you either take that step forward
你要不跨出那一步
Or turn around and walk away.
就是调头离开
I could quit, but here's the thing
我可以退出 可现况是
I love the playing field.
我爱这片竞技场
It was a good surgery. Yeah.
干的不错 谢谢
[48小时]
We don't have to do that thing
我们没必要这样
Where I say something and then you say something,
我说点什么 你说点什么
And then somebody cries, and there's a moment.
然后有人哭了 有那么一个时机
Yuck. Good.
真肉麻 很好
You should get some sleep. You look like crap.
你应该睡一会 你看起来糟透了
I look better than you.
比你好多了
That's not possible.
那不可能
That was amazing.
太惊人了
You practice on cadavers,
你用尸体练习
You observe
不停地观察
And you think you know what you're gonna feel like
自以为知道站在手术台前
Standing over that table, but...
是个什么感觉 但是
That was such a high.
那实在太爽了
I don't know why anybody does drugs.
真不明白为什么还有人会吸毒
Yeah.
说的对
Yeah.
没错
I should, uh, go do this.
这正是我要做的
You should.
确实
I'll see you around.
回头见
See you around.
回头见
See you.
再见
So...
于是
I made it through my first shift.
我熬过了头一天的工作
We all did.
我们都熬过了
The other interns are all good people.
其他的实习生都是好人
You'd like them...
你会喜欢他们
I think.
我是这么认为
I don't know, maybe.
不知道 可能吧
I like them.
至少我喜欢他们
Oh, and I changed my mind.
我改主意了
I'm not gonna sell the house. I'm gonna keep it.
我决定不卖♥♥♥房♥♥子 我要留着
I'll have to get a couple of roommates, but
我要找几个室友 但
it's home, you know?
那还是家 是吗
Are you the doctor?
你是医生吗
No.
不
I'm not your doctor, but I am a doctor.
我不是你的医生 不过我是医生
What's your name?
你叫什么
It's me, mom. Meredith.
是我 妈 梅瑞狄斯
All right.
好吧
I used to be a doctor, I think.
觉得过去我也是医生
You were a doctor, mom.
你曾经也是医生 妈妈
You were a surgeon.
你是外科医生
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表