并且有血尿
and blood in his urine.
初步检查无法显示病因的话
Once his workup came back unrevealing,
泌尿科医生建议做膀胱镜检查
the urologist suggested a cystoscopy.
原因
Reason?
检查一下膀胱内部
To get a look inside the bladder.
谢谢你做得这一切 普莱斯顿
I appreciate you doing this, Preston.
我知道这超出你的职责领域了
I know this is a little out of your field.
没关系
That's not a problem.
能让我的实习生们有事可做
It gives my interns something to do.
我猜你让他们忙得团团转
I have a feeling you keep them plenty busy.
我们都曾是图兰大学一个兄弟会的成员
We were in the same frat at Tulane.
以前是折磨那些想入会的新人
It's gone from torturing pledges
现在变成折磨实习生了 我说的对吧
to torturing interns. Am I right?
你们俩最好小心点回答
Be very careful how you two answer that.
我可以讲些糗事八卦哦
I could tell some stories.
比尔 你体内有摄像镜在做检查呢
Bill, you have a camera snaking up your mojo.
现在可不是揭我短的时候
It's not the time to cross me.
问题不是很严重吧
It isn't anything too serious?
做完此项检查就知道了
That's what this procedure will tell us.
好好注意肚子里的胎儿 其他什么都别担心
You don't worry about anything but growing my godson in there.
他常常在肚里踢我呢
He kicks like you wouldn't believe.
坏小子 就像他父亲一样
A badass, just like his father.
向右移一点
Move a little to the right.
那个右边
Your other right.
就在那
There.
你看到什么了 那是什么
What do you see? What is it?
有好几种可能
Could be any number of things.
欧麦利 给那东西做个活体♥检♥视
O'Malley, take a biopsy of the mass.
克莱夫医生 安排个CT
Dr. Karev, schedule a C.T.
不要过早担心
Let's not worry until we have to.
损伤太严重了
There's too much damage.
我们得切除大部分结肠
We'll have to remove most of the colon
而不是局部切除了
instead of a local resection.
你得提高点
You gotta push it up.
再拿点缝线 这灯光是怎么回事
More suture. And what's with these damn lights in here?
富兰克林先生 你腹部像这样多久了
Mr. Franklin, how long has your abdomen been like this?
它这样变大有段时间了
It's been getting bigger for a while.
我就说肯定是有什么毛病
I told him there was something wrong.
没有人这么快变胖的 我早告诉过他了
No one gets fat like this so fast. I told him.
大家都那么说
Everybody told him.
移♥动♥性浊音 以及蜘蛛痣
He has dullness to percussion and spider angiomas.
什么意思
What's all that mean?
意思就是我们得将你父亲收治入院 做些检查
It means we have to admit your father and run some tests.
太好了 又得花多少钱啊
Great. What's that gonna cost us this time?
艾丽丝 别这样
Alice, don't.
有乔治·欧麦利的化验结果吗
Hi, uh, results for George O'Malley?
没看见 病人的名字是
I don't see it here. What's the patient's name?
欧麦利 乔治 就是个简单的验血
O'Malley, George. Look, it's just a simple blood test.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
富兰克林 乔丹 我需要尽快拿到结果
Franklin, Jordan. I need these back ASAP.
都是催命鬼
What a shocker.
你的病人怎么样 是大手术吗
Hey, what did you get, something good?
梅毒 那可不是外科管的 谁得了梅毒
Syphilis? That's not surgical. Who has syphilis?
不好意思 抱歉
Excuse us. Sorry.
-你得了梅毒 -嘘
- You have syphilis? - Shh!
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know how this happened.
你肯定知道
Of course you do.
奥丽维亚肯定四处勾搭男人
Olivia must really be getting around.
奥丽维亚 她不是那样的人
Olivia? She's not like that.
都什么年代了 乔治
It's a new millennium, George.
恐怕只有阿米什人还那么刻板保守
The only people who aren't like that are the Amish and,
当然 你也算
apparently, you.
你怎么知道
You don't know.
或许是我到处沾花惹草呢
Maybe I've been sleeping around.
或许是我找小姐
Maybe I got ladies.
住嘴吧
Shut up.
我该怎么做
What am I gonna do?
不是什么大事
It's no biggie.
青霉素就能搞定
A couple doses of penicillin will knock it right out.
我该怎么对奥丽维亚
What am I gonna do about Olivia?
首先 别再和她发♥生♥关♥系♥
For starters, stop sleeping with her,
除非你不想要那"东西"了
unless you want that thing to fall off.
这已经是你第二次诋毁中伤那个女孩
Okay, that is twice that you have trash-talked the girl
而我有一天很可能跟她
that I could one day potentially--
不是相爱 但是类似的
well, not love, but like a whole lot.
如果是她传给你的 你得告诉她
If she gave it to you, you have to tell her.
第三次
Three.
好吧 不是她传染给你的
Fine. She didn't give it to you.
你们认识的时候她还是个处♥女♥
She was a virgin when you met.
你还是得告诉她让她去检查一下
You still have to tell her so she can get tested.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我该怎么告诉她
How am I gonna tell her?
"奥丽维亚 你怎么样
"Uh, hey, Olivia. How you doing?
顺便说一下 我得梅毒了 你呢"
By the way, I got the syph. How about you?"
也许不用像那样
Maybe not quite like that.
不 这是个好建议 真的是个好建议
No, it's good advice, really good advice.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
再牵回这里
Retract here.
哦 这个没放稳
Oh! This just isn't holding.
给我一个大点的牵引器 谢谢
Give me a bigger retractor, please.
-对不起 医生 -不是你的错
- Sorry, Doctor. - It wasn't you.
贝利医生 你来收尾吧
Dr. Bailey, you can finish this.
谢谢 主任 非常感谢给我这个机会
Uh, thank you, Chief. I appreciate the opportunity.
老实说 乔治
I gotta say, George,
没看出来你也风流成性呢
I didn't think you had it in you.
真人不露相啊
It's always the quiet ones.
-那么 是哪个妞 -不关你的事
- So, who's the woman? - None of your business.
哦 少来了
Oh, come on.
谁在风流场上把风流病传染给你了
Who gave you the cooties on the playground?
你以前一定得过这种病 对吗
You must have had something like this before, right?
我从不和别的男人讨论我的阳物
I never talk about my penis with other men.
通常情况下 我也不
I don't n-either, normally.
我们最好去找伯克
We better get Burke.
富兰克林先生
Mr. Franklin?
检查结果显示您患有腹水
You have a condition known as ascites.
哦 天呐 我就知道情况很糟
Oh, my God. I knew it was terrible.
只是表明腹腔内有液体而已
It just means there's fluid in the peritoneal cavity,
就是腹部
the abdomen.
腹水会挤压你的肺
And the swelling is pressing against your lungs,
所以你会感到呼吸困难
which is why you're having trouble breathing.
同时 您似乎也有肝脏问题
In your case, it looks like a symptom of liver disease.
果然是祸不单行啊
And it all comes together.
艾丽丝 现在不是时候
Alice, not now.
是不是有什么情况没有告诉我们
Is there something we should know?
我有时喝点酒
I drink a bit.
这么说未免太轻描淡写了吧
That's the understatement of the year.
你给我闭嘴
That's enough out of you!
我只是为了妈妈才来这的
Hey! I'm only here for Mom,
以确保你不会像平常一样又惹什么麻烦事
to make sure you don't pull any of your usual crap.
在他的膀胱里明显有个正在生长的突起
There's definitely a growth protruding into the bladder,
但是看看这些边缘
but look at the edges.
我觉得不是肿瘤
I don't think it's a tumor.
形状像个卵巢
Kind of shaped like an ovary.
你要给你的病人
That the flip answer
这么随意的答案吗 克莱夫医生
you're gonna give your patient, Dr. Karev?
那可是我的老朋友
This is one of my oldest friends.
你最好严肃点
You might want to take this seriously.
对不起
I'm sorry, sir.
你最好是
You better be.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表