我对阿司匹林过敏
I'm allergic to aspirin,
大部分消炎药也过敏
Most NSAIDs.
那么我们可能会用些吗♥啡♥
So maybe we'll start you on morphine.
不 唯一管用的是杜♥冷♥丁♥
No. The only things that will work are demerol
或者氢吗♥啡♥酮[吗♥啡♥的衍生物 见效快]
Or dilaudid.
10毫升就能让我背直起来
A ton of dilaudid will set me straight.
标准的起始剂量是2毫升
The standard starting dose is two.
你看过汤姆·克鲁斯演的武士么
Did you see that Tom Cruise samurai movie, hmm?
砰 砰 砰
Pow! Pow! Pow!
过度描述还有夸张的疼痛
Exaggerated and overly specific description of his pain.
自我诊断 "砰 砰 砰"
A self-prescription. "pow! pow! pow!"?
他氢吗♥啡♥酮成瘾
He's a dilaudid junkie.
怎么治疗呢
So what do you do?
查查数据库里之前的病例
Check the database for history,
推荐戒毒项目 让他出院
Refer to a program and discharge.
你要先给他止痛
After you give him something.
那正是他想要的
That's exactly what he wants.
不管是不是成瘾 你还是得治疗他的疼痛
Junkie or not, you still have to treat his pain
当做真疼来治
As if it were real.
为什么
Why?
治疗疼痛的首要原则
The first rule in pain management -
为了谨慎治疗而犯错
Always ERR on the side of caution.
他是我们的病人 他说他疼
He's in our care. He says he's in pain.
给他做中心静脉滴注 他静脉都快戳烂了
Start a central line. His veins are shot.
上次的手术应该管用
The surgery before was supposed to help.
但感觉一直不好
But it never felt right.
或许戒烟是个好办法
Probably would have been a good idea to quit smoking.
我戒了 一天四包的习惯 太难戒了
I did! Four-pack-a-day habit. Tt was hell.
-给你 德雷克夫人 -一点用也没有
- Here you go, Mrs.Drake. - Didn't do any good.
真的吗 因为片子上看来
Really? Because it looked...
肺的损伤情况
I mean, from the damage,
我们认为您可能还在吸烟
We all thought you probably were still smoking.
五年前就戒了 可是我的病又怎样
Cold turkey, five years ago,what did I get from my trouble?
我还得辞掉餐馆的工作
I still had to quit my job at the restaurant.
即使是坐着 也很疼
But even sitting, it hurt.
来 给您
Here you go.
没人相信我 他们都说是我想象
Nobody believed me. They all said it was in my head.
我看过您的片子 不全是想象
I've seen the films. It's not all in your head.
这点你说对了
You're right about that.
过来
Hey, come here.
你也太年轻了 不像医生
You're too damn young to be a doctor.
-嘿 -什么
- Hey. - What?
我其实比外表成熟多了
I'm older than I look.
你说这次会管用吗
Do you think this is going to work this time?
我认为这是你最佳选择
I think it's your best option.
-够坦白的 -是的 夫人
- Straight shooter, huh? - Yes, ma'am.
我喜欢
I like that.
你好 帕特森先生
Hi, Mr.Patterson.
你好
Hi.
血液动力稳定吗
Hemodynamics stable?
是的 动脉压80左右 心血排量为5
Yeah, map has stayed around 80. Cardiac output at five.
-正常吗 格蕾医生 -还好 帕特森先生
- That's good, Dr.Grey? - That's fine, Mr.Patterson.
那就不是很好
But it's not good.
心脏手术对病人的消耗很大
Well, heart surgery takes a lot out of the patient,
但我们正密切观察你妻子的状况
But we're monitoring your wife very carefully,
她会没事的
And she should be fine.
斯特曼先生 让我们看看今天能出院吗
Mr.Sterman, let's see about getting you out of here today.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
非常好 只是我再也
Pretty OK, except I don't think I ever want
不想得这肠梗阻了
To have a bowel obstruction again.
真的吗
Really?
我们总要向这里的病人问些问题
We get people in here all the time requesting them.
那么 你尿正常吗
So, you keeping down clear fluids?
然后是我最爱问的问题
And my all timer favorite question to ask a patient
您排便了吗
Have you pooped yet?
我不太确定
I'm not exactly sure.
我觉得你应该知道
I think you'd probably know.
放屁了吗
Passed gas?
是的
Yes.
是的吗 如果我用我的测谎仪
Really? Because if I bring in my handy lie detector...
好吧 没有
Ok, no.
我不应该骗你 我知道
And I shouldn't try and lie, I know.
我也上过医学院
I went to medical school.
你也上过吗
You went to med school?
是啊 实习的最后一年放弃了
Yeah, dropped out my last year at clinical.
太耗时间了
Too many hours,
我还纠结在离婚的事情里
And I was staring into the ice-cold eyes of divorce.
我现在做研究
Yeah, I do research now,
而且我有正常的生活和家庭
and I have a life, a family.
别在意
No offense.
没事
No, no, that's ok.
我认为家庭和事业可以兼得
I'm just one of those people who believe you can have both.
也许吧
Maybe so.
可是你总得把你的病人放第一
But your first responsibility's always gonna be your patient
只是咖啡
Just coffee.
好
Good.
-好吧 -好吧
- Ok. - Ok.
我们叫这个"意大利面手术"
We call this "a Spaghetti Procedure."
我们把大泡切开然后放出气体
We cut and deflate the bullae to facilitate
对德雷克太太肺部恢复正常
Gentle manipulation of Mrs. Drake's lung.
贝利医生 看到了吗
Dr. Bailey, do you see that?
什么
Sir?
我仁慈的上帝啊
Oh, my ever-lovin'...
要做开胸手术 我取出仪器了
We need to open her up. I'm taking out the scope.
你们都听到了 快点
You heard him, people. Let's move.
-开灯 -赶快准备好
- Lights. - Let's get set up.
-10号♥手术刀 -给
- Ten blade. - Here you go.
牵引器
Retractors.
牵拉器 给
Retractors.
解剖刀
Scalpel ready.
毛巾
Towel.
肋骨牵开器
Rib spreader.
吸一下
Suction.
那是毛巾吗
Is that a towel?
-那个盘子 -是哪来的
- Get a pan. - Where did that come from?
估计是五年前手术时留下的
Best guess, her surgery five years ago.
疏忽大意的后果
Something careless this way comes.
-毛巾 -很严重
- A towel? - Not good.
她一直抱怨胸口憋闷
She complained of pressure on her chest,
但是没人当回事
but nobody takes that seriously
这对病人很不好 对医院也很不好
Not good for the patient, not good for the hospital.
-糟透了 -克里斯蒂娜 去查档案
- Not good. - Cristina, hit the files.
找出5年前手术的所有细节
Find out everything you can about that initial operation.
谁在手术室 谁负责缝合
Who was in that room? who was responsible for closing?
乔治 陪着病人
George, stay with the patient.
让她高兴 她挺喜欢你的
Keep her happy. She seems to like you?
好吧 那要多久
Right, ok, um, how long do you think..
我说 我今天6点下班
Just,technically I am off at 6.
-邀请我吗 -什么
- Am I invited? - Excuse me?
那聚会邀请我吗
Am I invited to the party?
哦 是的 是的 当然
Well, yeah. yes, yeah, of course.
我还能说什么
What was I supposed to say?
好的 太好了 14箱
Ok, yeah, great. All right, 14 cases.
哪种的 恩 那就都来点吧
What kind? I don't know. Maybe an assortment.
要本地小酒厂产的
Microbrews, locals.
记得叫他们带些坚果来
Make sure they throw in some bar nuts.
我在订办公室用品
I'm ordering office supplies.
哦 当然了
Oh, yeah, sure.
本地小酒厂的 配点坚果
Microbrews, local. And throw in some bar nuts.
7点送来 最好5点
7 o'clock, better at 5.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表