来谈谈什么叫唯唯诺诺
Talk about shrinking the salamander.
我把医生分为两类
I have always divided surgeons into two categories
记得住病人名字的
Those that remember the names of their patients
还有记不住名字的
And those who didn't.
当然 他们都记得手术
They all remember their surgeries, of course.
每次缝合都记得
Every damn suture.
但好医生都记得名字 不是吗
But the good ones remember the names, right?
我没这样说
I didn't say that.
有些最好的医生
Now, some of the best ones,
总是故意要跟病人保持距离
You know, distance themselves on purpose.
他们认为个人情感会妨碍他们治病
They believe that the personal stuff clouds the medicine.
-嗨 利兹 -嘿
- Hi, Liz. - Hey.
但是 在等着你说"但是"呢
But? I'm waiting for the "but."
我肯定你有更重要的内容要说
I'm sure there's a big, fat qualifier coming.
-嘿 利兹 -嘿
- Hey, Liz. - Hey!
脸色不错
Looking good.
你骗人
Oh, you liar.
你怎样了 亲爱的
How you doing, honey?
太棒了 太棒了
Oh, fabulous. Just fabulous.
-嘿 利兹 -嘿
- Hey, Liz. - Hey.
嘿 利兹
Hey, Liz.
-还出血吗 -没有了
- Bleeding? - It's clean.
很好 成功了
All right. Way to go, team.
大家都很棒 谢谢你们
Good job, everybody. Thank you.
我觉得我们没使情况恶化
I don't think we made it worse.
最大的问题是视神经
The big question is the optic nerve.
早上我们就能知道了
We'll know in the morning.
要我预定核磁共振吗
Should I order the MRI?
他需要稳定下来 明天再做吧
He needs to stabilize. We'll do it tomorrow.
这是我见过最神奇的事之一
One of the most amazing things I ever saw.
结束了吗 完了吗
Is it over? Hey, is it over?
是的 结束了
Yeah, it's over.
伯克没有安排胰腺切除术吗
Hey, does Burke have a whipple scheduled?
伯克医生 你看过法♥伦♥的化验单吗
Dr. Burke, I wanted to know if you've seen Fallon's labs.
-看过了 -情况更糟糕了
- I have. - They're getting worse.
放射疗法对她的黄疸没什么作用
The stent doesn't seem to be helping her jaundice.
是的
No.
-是不是该做些什么 -当然
- Should we be doing something? - We are.
但手术板上没有写有胰腺切除术
I know you didn't have the whipple on the board.
要我帮你预定个吗
Do you want me to schedule one for you?
我要先看看她的活检报告
I want to see the results of her biopsy,
还有她夜检结果
and have a look at overnight labs.
-通宵吗 -不是你值班吗
- Overnight? - You're on-call, right?
恩 当然 是的
Um... sure, yeah.
很好 把她盯紧了
Well, good. Stick with her.
你会给她做手术 对吗
You're doing the surgery, right?
你还是会做胰腺切除术吧
You're still doing the whipple?
她患有胰腺癌 杨医生
The woman has pancreatic cancer, Dr. Yang.
我们会有办法的
We're gonna do something.
好的
Ok.
好的
Ok.
替我亲亲孩子
Kiss the baby for me.
睡会吧 利兹
Get some sleep, Liz.
好的 晚安
Ok. Good night.
再见 亲爱的
See you later, honey.
拜拜 利兹
Bye-bye, Liz.
再见 保重
Bye-bye. Take care.
过会儿再见
I'll catch up with you guys later.
过会儿来看你
I'm gonna check later.
你妈妈可比你厉害啊
Oh. Your mom's a bigger woman.
你是她的手术护士
You were her scrub nurse.
利兹·法♥伦♥ 快进来
Liz Fallon. Come in.
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
Meredith Grey
她让我来问候你
She wanted me to send her regards.
这可不像她的作风
That doesn't sound like her.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我认识的爱丽丝·格蕾
Well, the Ellis Grey I know
从不问候任何人 除了自己
Didn't have regards for anyone except Ellis Grey.
不过你早知道了 不是吗
But you know that already, don't you?
她现在哪
Where is she now?
旅行中
Traveling.
-旅行 -是的
- Traveling? - Yeah.
她还在做手术吗
Is she practicing?
不怎么做了
Not so much.
这也不像她的作风
Doesn't sound like her, either.
她是个工作狂 就像我一样
She was all work, just like me.
她从不离开医院
She never left the hospital.
这你也比我更清楚 不是吗
But you know that, too, don't you?
她还好吗
Is she well?
她很好
She's fine.
那就好
Good.
我只是替她来问候你
Just wanted to send her regards.
-保重 -好的
- Take care. - Yeah.
我想这些是在老房♥子里照的
I think these were taken at the old house.
这是你穿着手术服
There's you in your scrubs.
那是谁
Who is that?
那是爸爸
That's dad.
谁
Who?
你的丈夫 撒切尔·格蕾
Your husband. Thatcher Grey.
你叫他撒切尔
You called him Thatch.
撒切尔
Thatch.
那小红车是他送给我的生日礼物
That's the red wagon he got me for my birthday.
我那时大概4岁
I'm about four years old in this photo.
这是你的家
This is your family.
当然 当然
Sure, sure.
我今天在医院看见利兹·法♥伦♥了
I saw Liz Fallon at the hospital today.
利兹 我喜欢她
Liz. I love her.
她怎么样
How is she?
还在做手术护士吗
Is she still a scrub nurse?
她十分出色
She was excellent.
你去之前我提醒过你
I reminded you before you went.
到那里我就忘了
I forgot when I got there.
不 不 你这是在暗战
No, no. You were so passive-aggressive.
我没穿衣服 我在洗澡
Naked. I am naked in the shower.
不过是卫生巾
They're just tampons,
乔治 我需要卫生巾
George. I really needed tampons.
上帝啊
God!
我不要坐他的车了
I'm not riding in the same car with him.
除非你穿成这样
Unless you're going like that,
否则你别想我的车
you're not riding with me.
-卫生巾在哪 -他根本就没买♥♥
- Where are the tampons? - He didn't buy them.
你没有买♥♥吗
You didn't buy them?
男人不买♥♥卫生巾
Men don't buy tampons.
别总是男人男人的 乔治
You are gonna have to get over the man thing, George.
我们是女人 我们有阴♥道♥ 快点适应吧
We're women! We have vaginas! Get used to it.
我不是你姐妹
I am not your sister!
又吃烤芝士啊
Grilled cheese again?
是冷比萨
Cold pizza.
-他清醒过来了吗 -比这还好
- Is he awake? - Even better.
真的吗 听听他的护士怎么说
Really? Let's see what his nurse says.
桑娜 豪尔赫 今天早上感觉如何
Hi, Sona, Jorge. How are you this morning?
告诉他们我裙子的颜色 豪尔赫
Tell them what color my dress is, Jorge.
就算我看不见也知道答案
I'd know the answer to that even if I couldn't see.
我们可以过去看看
We can go over there and check it out...
没有问题
It's not a problem at all.
去看吧
Let's do it. Uh-huh.
我乘电梯 你走楼梯
I'm taking the elevator.And you take the stairs.
正有此意
I was going to, anyway.
很好
Good.
等一下
Hold it.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表