我们走
Let's go.
等到你午餐消化了之后再做
It'll be safer to wait until your lunch digests
这项操作会更安全
before we do the procedure.
棒极了 真是棒极了
Perfect-- this is just perfect.
我本来准备这会儿到波特兰的
I was hoping to be in Portland right now.
我们会给你用一些意识镇静药
You're gonna be under conscious sedation,
意味着你是醒着的 但没有感觉
which means you'll be awake, but groggy.
等等 等等 会疼吗
Wait, wait. Is this gonna hurt?
你会感到一点儿不舒服 我们会给你止痛的
Though you'll have some discomfort, we'll give you something for pain.
你知道你这样让我显得有多丢人吗
Do you know how stupid you make me look?
我想你会觉得这很有趣
I thought you would think this is funny.
有趣
Funny?
浪漫
Romantic?
像治疗师那事一样有趣和浪漫吗
Like the therapist thing was funny and romantic?
-那挺有趣的 -不 那令人悲伤
- That was funny. - No, that was sad.
他装成他的治疗师 打给我的治疗师
He called my therapist, pretending to be his therapist,
想查出我说了他什么
to find out what I'd said about him.
有点像消极攻击 不是吗 J.P.
A little passive-aggressive, isn't it, J.P.?
有点 他最擅长消极攻击
A little? He is the king of passive-aggressive.
他还控制欲强
And he's manipulative...
一毛不拔
And needy.
三连胜啊[赛马赌博用语]
Well, that's the trifecta.
我赢了什么奖品
What do I win?
什么奖品
What?
医生
Doc!
我更想以其他方式见面 欧文斯先生
I prefer we stop meeting like this, Mr. Owens.
叫我迪戈比
Digby.
喇叭吹的咋样了
So, how's the trumpet playing?
跟你的爱好一比 相当安全了
Very safe, compared to your hobby.
被枪击更加冒险
Getting shot is a little more risky.
那正是意义所在
That's kind of the point.
他在发烧
He's running a fever.
是因为枪伤给他身体带来的压力
Due to the extra stress on his body from the gunshot.
迪戈比
Digby...
子弹对胸部的冲击
the impact of the bullet on your chest
造成了肋骨折断和血气胸
fractured a rib and caused a hemopneumothorax.
我猜那挺糟的
That sucks, I guess.
而且你受损的肺内有血
There's blood in your collapsed lung.
这是你的身体为上次枪伤付出的代价
The price of body art went up since your last gunshot.
有失才有得嘛 对吧
Ah, no pain, no gain, right?
那是看待的一个角度
That's one way to look at it.
在那个方面 你们医生和我有共同点
We have that in common, you docs and me.
是吗
Do we?
对 你们不断地给病人施加压力
Yeah, the way you guys push, push, push.
我和人摔跤的时候
When I was wrestling,
你要控制我 就只能杀了我
if you wanted to pin me, you was gonna have to kill me.
-爱荷华精神 -爱荷华州队的精神
- Iowa style. - Iowa state style.
在家乡 我们是不共戴天之敌
Back home, we were sworn enemies.
但在西雅图 伙计 我们是兄弟
But in Seattle, man, we're brothers.
那你们要 怎么帮我搞定这个血气胸
So, what are we gonna do about this, um... hemopneumo-durasis?
我们要插根胸管引流血液
We're gonna insert a chest tube to drain the blood,
再修复你的肺
then reinflate your lung.
求你了
Oh, please...
让我观摩
tell me I get to watch.
伙计 爱荷华精神啊
Oh, man, Iowa style.
你们先别说话 我知道你们气疯了
Before you guys start, I know you're mad.
难以置信 克莱尔 真是 难以置信
Disbelief, Claire-- just... disbelief.
我就奇怪了
I'm just concerned.
你怎么想到要做这些的
Where did you get the idea to do this?
网上看到的
The Internet.
亲爱的 我们可以健康减肥的
Honey, there is a healthy way to lose weight.
是啊 我试过了 可是
Yeah, I tried that, but...
我试了不像你的效果那么明显
it doesn't work for me like it does for you.
听着 你不需要减肥
Hey, you don't need to lose weight.
你都吃什么
What are you eating?
还有做多少锻炼
And how much have you been working out?
大部分时候 当人们达到了目标体重
Most of the time, when people hit their target weight,
需要做的就是努力保持
they have to work to stay there.
每个人上了大学都变胖 妈妈
Everyone gains weight in college, Mom.
那里 压力很大
It's... stressful.
没有 没有足够时间运动
There's-- there's not enough time for exercise.
我只是想如果我不必担心饮食 那么
I just thought if I wasn't worried about my diet, then...
我能更专注于学业
I could focus more on my studies.
所以你就走捷径了哈
So you took yet another shortcut?
做事情不是你想的这样 克莱尔
Life doesn't work that way, Claire.
缇娜
Tina!
怎么 你有何高见吗
What? You want to argue this?
她很有潜力 只要她能适应
She has so much potential. If she would just apply herself...
我觉得您女儿的健康才是目前最重要的
Okay, I think we should focus on taking care of your daughter.
克莱尔 你父母也认为
And, Claire, your parents agree--
你应该接受胃旁路逆转术
the best thing to do is to reverse the bypass.
不行
No!
不行 我的身体我说了算
No, it's my body.
我不要再做手术了 好不好
I do not want surgery again. Please?
这样下去 会有严重的并发症
There are serious complications.
事关你的健康
And this is about your health.
但我宁愿要苗条
But I'd rather be thin.
这恐怕就由不得你了
Well, I'm afraid the choice isn't up to you.
这是拉斯马森脑炎
It's called Rasmussen's Encephalitis.
就是说 她的这一半大脑
What it amounts to is that this side of her brain--
这半边完全健康 运作正常
this part's all healthy, it's working perfectly.
黑色这半边 已经或者即将死亡
This black part of the brain, this-- all of that is dead, or dying.
而现在的情况比
The condition has gotten radically worse
三个月前做CT时更严重了
since her C.T. scans three months ago.
如果放任不管 这病可能致命
Left untreated, the disease is gonna kill her.
还有多久
How soon?
没多久了
Too soon.
那么 能治好吗
So, is there a cure?
需要切除大脑里
The treatment requires the diseased portion
所有病变组织
of her brain be removed and sealed off.
最后 脊髓液会填满空腔
See, eventually, the spinal fluid will fill the cavity.
所有部分 那不就是
Remove? But, I mean, that's--
一半的大脑 是的
Half her brain, yes.
半个大脑 这怎么可能
Half her brain-- that... seems impossible.
好在她现在还小
Her age makes it possible.
脑部还未完全发育成熟
Her brain's not fully developed,
剩余的神经细胞会再生补偿
so the remaining neurons will compensate for the loss.
那她还会像往常一样吗
But will she be normal?
所有手术都有风险
There are risks to any surgery,
况且这是个大手术
and this is, you know, a major one.
但如果成功了
But if, you know, we're successful,
只需几周 杰米就能出院
Jamie could walk out of this hospital in a couple weeks,
过正常的生活
go on to live a relatively normal life.
我知道你们需要时间去接受
Look, I know this is a lot to digest.
关键是手术能救她的命
The important thing to remember is that we can save her life.
谢谢
Thank you.
欧麦利医生
Dr. O'malley?
到 有事吗
Yes? What?
抱歉打扰你一下
I'm sorry to bother you.
如果这对父母同意了
But if the parents consent,
我想让你参与这例大脑半球切除术
I thought you'd like to scrub in on the hemispherectomy.
你参不参加
Are you in, or not?
参加
Uh, in.
好的
Good.
杨
Yang.
我要参加谢博德的大脑半球切除术
I'm scrubbing in on a hemispherectomy with Shepherd.
滚远点 我想死这台手术了
Get out! I would kill for that.
我们要切除一个小姑娘的半个脑部
We're gonna cut out half a girl's brain
还能让她活下来
and it's going to work.
太牛了
It's outrageous.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表