几周前
A couple weeks ago.
我真的没事 只是发烧而已
I'm really fine. I just have a fever.
好的 能躺回床上让我做个检查吗
Okay, well, will you lie back for an exam for me?
不 拜托 我不需要检查
No, please, I don't need an exam.
给我点抗生素 让我回家就好
Just give me some antibiotics, send me home.
也许这只是发烧
Well, maybe it is just a fever,
但是既然请了外科医生会诊
but they called down for a surgeon,
所以我必须确认正常了才能让你走
so I have to give the okay to let you go.
那让我做检查吧
So just let me do the exam.
做检查
Do the exam.
不
No.
这太疯狂了 我很正常
This is crazy. I'm fine.
看在上帝的份上 克莱尔
For god's sake, Claire,
我不想一整天都待在这儿
I don't want to spend my entire day here.
实际上 莱斯太太
You know, actually, Mrs. Rice,
让我单独检查可能会更容易一些
this might be easier if we had some privacy,
二位能不能回避一下
so would you two mind leaving the room?
没问题
That's fine.
迪戈比
Digby.
迪戈比·欧文斯 我有预约
Digby Owens. I have an appointment.
打扰一下先生 你在流血
Excuse me, sir-- uh, you're bleeding.
你介意我
You mind if I--
当然 当然可以 看一下
Sure, sure. Have a look.
-是枪伤 -是的
- That's a gunshot. - Yeah.
我们有个枪伤患者 把他带到急诊室去
We got a gunshot wound. We got to get him down to the pit.
请坐 您贵姓
Sit. Mr., Uh -
迪戈比 好了
Digby. All right,
但这不是紧急事件 我预先安排过
but it isn't an emergency. I scheduled it.
安排什么 枪伤吗
What, the gunshot?
对 我哥们打的
Yeah. My buddy shot me.
-哥们吗 -对 就是帮我个忙
- Buddy? - Yeah, just as a favor.
-故意的吗 -该死 对
- On purpose? - Hell, yeah.
他不是想伤我或什么 但是你知道
He wasn't trying to hurt me or nothing, but you know...
但是为什么
But why?
我喜欢伤疤
I like the scars.
看 城里每个人都有纹身
Look, everyone in town has tats,
但是我的艺术是关于承诺
but my art is about commitment.
所以 这就是你的艺术吗
So, this your art, huh?
非常正确
Damn straight.
非常愚蠢 子弹一路流下
Damn stupid. The bullet went all the way through.
伤到了肋骨
Bounced off my ribs.
我还有一个在肩膀里
I have another one still in my shoulder.
很好看 是吧
Nice, huh?
你可以把它挂在卢浮宫
You could hang it in the Louvre.
我有个信念
I have an ethos.
除非你愿意
Why do anything
某件事情技高一筹 不然你为啥还要去做呢
unless you're willing to go one step further than anybody else?
没能击败你的事物让你更坚强
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
没错
Exactly.
并且疼痛是一道很好的分界线
And pain is the great divide.
我教练说过
My coach used to say,
所有一切都是看我们如何处理伤痛
it's all about how we process pain.
橄榄球吗
Football?
摔跤 爱荷华州队的
Wrestling, Iowa state.
爱荷华吗 141磅级别
Iowa? 141.
157磅级别
157.
你现在一定超过180磅了
You got to be more than 180 now.
我倒想看看你减到145磅斤以下的样子
I'd like to see you get back under 145.
抱歉 但是想象你们穿紧身衣让我
Excuse me, but thinking of you men in tights makes me want to...
想吐
puke.
医院里有流感传播
There's a flu going around the hospital.
有点讽刺
Somewhat ironic.
轻一点
Don't push so hard.
你能掀起衣服吗 我好检查你的腹部
Can you lift your shirt? So I can examine your stomach?
这些是在哪儿弄的
Where did you get these?
克莱尔 你最近做过手术
Claire... you've had surgery recently.
伤口才愈合没多久
These scars are still pink.
别告诉我父母
Don't tell my parents.
你去墨西哥做手术就是为了瞒着父母吗
You did this in Mexico so your parents wouldn't know?
你究竟做了什么手术
What did you have done?
你注意到她的脚痉挛
And you noticed her foot twitching?
过来 杰米
Come on, Jamie.
-我的小脚丫 -是啊
- My foot. - Oh, yeah.
大约三个月之前是吗
About three months ago?
只有一点点
Just a little.
我们带她去县医院 做了CT扫描
We took her to county hospital, and she got the C.T. scan,
显示出她
which showed her--
大脑异常 这儿 你可以放这儿
Brain abnormality. Here, you can put it.
然后痉挛加重了吗
And the twitching has gotten worse?
加重很多 县里没有先进的设备
A lot worse. They don't have the proper equipment back home
可以诊断出是什么问题
to figure out what's wrong.
你做得 你做得很对
You did a-- you did a good thing.
-对 你的妈妈 -给妈妈和爸爸看
- Yes, your mommy. - Show Mommy and Daddy.
好的 幸好你们专程过来了
Okay. You did a good thing by coming all this way,
海耶斯先生和太太
Mr. and Mrs. Hayes.
杰米坐好了 好不好
You sit tight, Jamie, okay?
我去找谢博德医生来看你
I'm going to bring in Dr. Shepherd to see you.
好不好 谢博德医生
Okay? Dr. Shepherd.
他是脑科专家
He's the brain specialist.
我妈妈和爸爸
My mommy and daddy.
医生 谢博德医生 他厉害吗
Doctor? Is he good, this Dr. Shepherd?
他无所不能
At just about everything.
我估计这女士需要钥匙
I assume the lady needs her keys
好不去理会这男人的道歉
to leave this guy's sorry ass behind.
是啊
Yeah.
帮帮她
Well, help her out.
他需要气管镜来取出来钥匙
He needs a bronchoscopy.
看一个 做一个 教一个
See one, do one, teach one.
你看过一次了 现在做一次
You've seen one. It's time to do one.
单独吗
Alone?
真的吗
Seriously?
谢谢 我是说
Thanks. I mean,
在我的技能和其他所有的信任投票里
the vote of confidence in my skills and all--
我不认为有人注意到我多么刻苦去
I didn't think anyone was noticing how hard--
-伊兹 快去啊 -好
- Izzie? Go. - Yeah.
-你呼叫我 -进展如何
- You paged? - Where are we?
会诊 静注 拿药
I did the consult, did the I.V., the meds,
术后处理 全部完成
the post-ops, everything.
急诊室的那位病人怎么样了
How's your pit patient?
她在发热并有腹部伤疤
She's febrile and has peritoneal signs.
你没事吧 杨医生
You all right, Dr. Yang?
没事
Fine.
这就回门诊
On my way back to clinic.
我认为她在墨西哥做了某种非法手术
I think she had some sort of illegal surgery done in Mexico.
蹩脚的堕胎手术吗
Botched abortion?
不 她腹部有四个腹腔镜伤疤
No, she has four laparoscopic scars on her abdomen
还不肯说是怎么来的 她父母还蒙在鼓里
and won't say what they're from. The parents are clueless.
-哦还没成年呐 -17岁 大一学生
- Oh, she's a minor. - 17. Freshman in college.
-你订好CT了吗 -订好了
- You order up for a C.T.? - Yes.
趁她做检查的时候
So, while she's there,
护士没法给格莱先生插导尿管
the nurses couldn't get a foley on Mr. Gry.
如果普通导尿管插不进 你得给他插单弯导管
He may need a coude cath if you can't get a normal one in there.
写好过去24小时所有手术病人的
Write up post-op notes on all surgical-floor patients
术后病程
that had surgery within the last 24 hours.
确保心电图和X线检查记录完整
Be sure to document their EKGs and X-rays.
竭尽全力找全为止
Hunt them down if you can't find them.
这就去
Right away.
得流感了
Got the flu?
是啊 多亏了流感
Yeah, and thanks for it.
我的生活简单多了
It's making my life so much easier.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表