And how do we make it stop?
杨医生
Dr. Yang.
伯克医生
Dr. Burke.
那个搭桥手术有点复杂
That bypass graft got a little complicated.
没什么事是我处理不了的
It's nothing i couldn't handle.
那很好
Good.
我一会再打给你
Listen, I'll call you back.
我的律师 他建议我不要和你谈
That was my lawyer. He's advising me not to talk to you.
帕特森先生 我知道你很沮丧也很生气
Mr. Patterson, I know that you're frustrated and angry,
但是我们需要了解你妻子的情况
But I need... We need some more information about your wife.
她的心脏壁比正常的要薄
The walls of her heart are abnormally thin.
别把责任怪到我妻子身上
Hey, don't blame this on my wife.
你亲口说了事情的经过 我听到了
I heard from your very mouth what happened. I know.
但是我们没办法治疗她
But we can't treat her.
不 她之前身体状况非常好
No, she was in the best shape of her life.
你问问她的心脏科医生
You ask her cardiologist.
她已经减了100磅
She had lost 100 pounds.
你怎么敢把责任推给她
Don't you dare try to hang this on her.
帕特森先生
Mr. Patterson, please.
到此为止
We're through talking.
你不太喜欢我 对吗
You don't like me very much, do you?
杰瑞 不是针对你 只是
Oh, Jerry, it's not you specifically. It's just...
而是和你一样的那些人
It's just people like you, that's all.
医生 我现在感觉非常好
Doc, I'm feeling pretty good.
疼痛大概 3级
Pain's about a three.
3级啊 那很好啊
A three? That's excellent.
弗罗斯特先生 很高兴能帮到止痛
Mr. Frost, I'm glad we could help you out,
当然还有县医院 西部恩典还有普瑞斯医院
As well as County, Mercy West, Seattle Pres.
最近很多人都帮过了你 杰瑞
A lot of people have helped you out lately, Jerry.
很高兴我们也能帮到你
We're pleased we could do our part.
克莱夫医生 今天谁负责办理出院
Who's on discharge today, Dr. Karev?
伊兹·斯蒂文斯
Izzie Stevens.
斯蒂文斯医生会给你办出院手续
Dr. Stevens is gonna discharge you.
你不能让我出院 我还疼着呢
Whoa, you can't discharge me. I'm in pain.
你之前是疼 但是现在好了
You were in pain. Now you're not.
克莱夫医生会推荐
Dr. Karev is going to recommend
一些不错的治疗方法
Some wonderful treatment programs for you.
回家吧 找人帮帮你
Go home. Get some help.
你不能这样做
You can't just do that!
他已经这么做了 伙计
He just did, my friend.
还没有好消息吗
Ok, any luck yet?
没有
Nada.
看样子你得在这再待一晚了
Ugh. looks like you're gonna have to spend another night.
我讨厌去不成聚会
I hate to miss the party.
你能赶上吗?
You gonna make it?
你是我今天负责的最后位病人
You are the last person on my list,
所以应该没问题
so it looks pretty good
医生也有业余生活 谁能想到
So, doctors have lives after all. who'd have thunk?
斯蒂文斯医生
Dr. Stevens
安排342房♥的病人出院
Discharge my guy in 342.
别那样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
不会花多长时间的
It's not gonna take very long.
很快
It's not.
-你呼我 -我这还有点事
- You page me? - I'm gonna be a while.
你能先回去帮忙签收啤酒吗
Do you think you could get home to sign for the beer?
为啥不叫你男朋友替你签收啊
Why don't you have your boyfriend sign for it?
你这样偷听别人说话 真讨厌
You have a very annoying way of sneaking up on people.
如果你不那么讨厌
Maybe if you were a little less creepy...
我不会去的 我讨厌大型聚会
I wouldn't come. I hate big parties.
是不是全医院只有梅瑞狄斯不知道
Is Meredith the only person in the hospital
聚会的规模啊
Who doesn't know the size of the thing?
我正打算告诉她
I'm telling her.
恐怕不行了 她已经走了
You can't. She's gone already.
什么 已经走了
What, already?
我想她有 不好意思
I think she had... um, excuse me...
有点事情要办
...an errand to run.
梅瑞狄斯应该不会介意 对吗
You don't think Meredith's going to mind, right?
我觉得你应该跟她说清楚
I want you to make it very clear to her
我可是跟这事一点关系都没有
That I had nothing to do with this party...
一点都没有
Nothing.
不好意思我迟到了 有点堵车
Oh, I'm sorry I'm late. It was the traffic.
没关系 亲爱的
It doesn't matter, dear.
别告诉我公♥证♥人还没来
Don't tell me the notary didn't show.
大家都来了 只是你妈妈她
Oh, everybody's here. it's just your mother isn't.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
你们到底想让我♥干♥嘛
What do you people want from me?
我们需要你签署一些法律文件
We need you to sign the lawyer's papers.
半小时后我有个颅骨手术
I have a cranial reconstruction in a half an hour
我得走了
I need to go
妈妈 我们都来了 还有公♥证♥人
Ok, mom. we're all here. We have a notary.
我需要你集中精神 然后把文件签了
I need you to focus, and I need you to sign these papers.
妈妈 看着我
Mom, look at me.
这是个急诊手术 我没时间签
It's an emergency surgery. I don't have time for this.
她现在没办法签字
She can't sign anything now.
我们本应该早点办完的
We should have done this earlier in the day.
我没办法早过来
I couldn't come earlier in the day.
我有工作还有生活 现在我来了
I have a job and a life, and I'm here now.
那只能等明天她清醒时再来了
You're gonna have to come back tomorrow, when she's lucid.
为什么她把这事托了那么久
You know, why did she put this off for so long?
为什么你们也看着不管
And why did you let her?
你们没觉得这很不负责任吗
Doesn't it strike you as irresponsible?
你们这些人到底怎么回事
I mean, what the hell is wrong with you people?!
伊兹 我要杀了你
Izzie, I'm gonna kill you.
你可以拿走 但我会杀了你
You could touch that, but I'd have to kill you.
那 那条毛巾的事
So, about that towel thing?
已经处理好了
It's been taken care of.
好吧
Ok.
这事不用你来操心
You don't need to concern yourself with it.
那接下来会怎样
So, what's gonna happen?
我们不会再讨论了 明白么
We're not gonna talk about it anymore is what's gonna happen, we clear?
还是你酒喝太多 脑子糊涂了
Or you had too much alcohol to understand me?
-我明白了 -很好
- We're very clear. - Good.
你有波旁酒吗
You have any bourbon?
你不能让疼痛的病人出院
You can't discharge a man in pain.
你弄疼我了
Ow! You're hurting me!
是你自己在制♥造♥麻烦 别反抗了
You're the one who's making it difficult. Stop resisting.
那就给我点杜♥冷♥丁♥吧
Just give me the hit of demerol.
氢吗♥啡♥酮的药效还没过去呢
The dilaudid hasn't worn off yet.
我不走
Look, I'm not leaving.
-我去叫精神科医生 -不 不
- I'm calling psych. - No, no.
-别叫精神科医生 -等等
- Don't call psych. - Wait, wait, wait.
停下 杰瑞 停下
Stop, Jerry. Stop. Stop.
杰瑞 杰瑞
Jerry. Jerry!
脑震荡吗
Concussion?
他左眼的瞳孔扩张 呼叫谢博德医生
He's blown his left pupil. Page Shepherd.
我们送他去做CT
We get him done the CT.
摔得很严重
That was one hard fall.
你们看到了什么
What do you see?
硬膜下出血
Subdural bleed.
脑中线移位
With midline shift.
我们现在必须清理这些出血
We have to evacuate this now.
有其他活动吗 斯蒂文斯医生
Anywhere else you have to be, Dr. Stevens,
还是参加手术
Or are you in?
-让我参加脑手术吗 -是啊
- Brain surgery? - Mm-hmm.
-没开玩笑吧 -当然没有
- Are you kidding me? - That's what i thought.
拿着
Here you go.
伊兹在哪
Where is Izzie?!
她还没和你说吗
She didn't clear it with you?
这本来不就是个
This was supposed to be
见见男友 聊聊天的小聚会么
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表