你是不是没有征询主治医师
but did you not present an alternative procedure
就向病人提供另一种手术方案了
without consulting your attending first?
我以为你会
I thought you'd be...
怎么 刮目相看吗 蠢到家了
What? Impressed? That's just stupid.
-抱歉 -克莱夫 到此为止了
- Sorry... - We're finished here, Karev.
这个病例你不能参加了
You're off this case.
在手术开始前
You need to sign these consent forms
你得签下这些同意书
so we can proceed with your surgery.
亲爱的 我什么都不签
Sweetheart, I'm not signing anything
除非上面有我的名字 后面带着一串零
unless it's got my name on followed by a whole bunch of zeros.
暗指大额支票
听着 你脑中关键部位动脉畸形
Look, the AVM is located in this crucial part of the brain.
血管缠结可能会导致爆裂
It's a tangle of blood vessels that could burst
从而影响你的语言功能及其他
and affect speech, among other things.
我们知道你的通灵能力其实是癫痫
We know your visions are actual seizures.
你呢
Do you?
-我怎么 -确信他们是癫痫吗
- Do I what? - Know they're seizures.
你很擅长读心 对吧
You're really good at reading people, aren't you?
说他们想听的话
Telling them what they want to hear?
土星进入木星宫位
There's an really unfortunate alignment
形成一条昭示不幸的直线
of Saturn in the house of Jupiter now.
够了 我知道你的把戏
OK. I know what you're doing.
察颜观色 解读他们的肢体语言
You watch people, read their body language.
你说"巧克力纸杯蛋糕"时
You say "Chocolate cupcakes,"
我向你斜身靠近
I lean towards you,
所以你认为你说对了
so you think you're on the right track.
你不仅知道自己有癫痫
Not only do you know you're having seizures,
还利用它来套话
but you're milking it.
我们等着瞧吧 蛐蛐
Well, we'll just see about that, cricket.
什么
What?
你刚才叫我什么来着
What did you just call me?
我要做一个快速盆腔检查
I'm gonna do a quick pelvic exam.
妇产科住院医师应该很快就来
The OB resident should be down soon.
这个手术时间很短
It's a short procedure.
你丈夫愿意的话可以留下陪你
Your husband can stay if he likes.
-我们改变主意了 -什么
- We changed our minds. - Excuse me?
我们决定留下孩子
We've decided to keep the baby.
你得了癌症
You have cancer.
你能向我保证
Can you tell me
如果我放弃孩子就能活下去吗
I'll survive if I go through with this?
流产不一定能改善治疗结果
Having the procedure does not necessarily improve the treatment outcome.
你对病人态度可不怎么样
You have quite the bedside manner.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
我母亲40多岁时因乳腺癌去世
My mom died of breast cancer when she was in her 40s.
我有癌症的基因
I have that cancer gene.
随你怎么看
My chances are pretty much lose-lose,
我的存活几率都很低
whichever way you look at it,
而这个孩子不一样
except for the baby.
我们打算留下他
We're keeping it.
我去叫一名心理医生过来
I'll call down a psych consult.
别费力气了 我要胖胖的 开开心心的
Don't bother. I am going to get fat and happy
而不是又瘦又秃
instead of skinny and bald.
-我在 -听着 如果你想活下去
- I'm at the end... - Look, If you want to live...
亲爱的 我正在享受生命
Honey, that's what I'm doing.
听着 如果你认为你能跟我做♥爱♥的话
Look, if you think you're gonna get any,
再好好想想吧
think again.
我没心情
I'm not in the mood.
-我也没心情 -很好
- I'm not in the mood, either. - Good.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
没什么 我只是一整天都没看到你
Nothing. I just haven't seen you all day.
我在工作
So I'm working.
我从未做过牛心二尖瓣移植术
I've never done a bovine replacement before.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what I'm doing.
查查资料 研究研究
Look it up, research it
再找个人帮你
and get someone to assist you.
没那么容易
It's not that easy.
伯克 这个问题是有答案的
This is a problem that has a solution, Burke.
还有许多问题没答案呢
There are a lot of problems that don't.
第三节胸椎下 无异样
Third thoracic laminae. Nothing.
我好像看到硬脊膜下有搏动
I think I see the dura pulsating here.
不是的 继续找
No, it's not. Keep looking.
我们已经找了四个小时了
We have been at this for four hours.
也许他只是脊髓受损
Maybe he just injured his spinal cord,
没什么好治的
and there's nothing to fix.
格蕾 当你看书的时候
Grey, when you read your books,
请确保你引述的话是对的
make sure you reference them correctly.
进行性麻痹意味着压♥迫♥性损伤
Progressive paralysis implies a pressure lesion.
我就是读了书才能来当医生
My books got me here...
高压180低压111 脉搏每分40次左右
Pressure's up to 180/111. The pulse is in the 40s.
怎么回事
What is it?
正在推注70毫克降压嗪
I'm pushing 70 milligrams Diazoxide.
-自主神经异常反射 -神经系统受损吗
- Autonomic dysreflexia. - Damage to the nervous system?
血压和心率均不稳定
BP and the heart rate are unstable.
-我们是不是有麻烦了 -我们得找到血块
- We're in trouble, aren't we? - We've got to find the clot.
我能看到硬脊膜下的脊索
I can see the cord below the dura.
集中精神 格蕾 我们会找到血块的
Focus, Grey. We're gonna find the clot.
它肯定在的 请清理一下
It's there. Clean up, please.
血压仍然很高 心率每分44次
BP's still up. Heart rate's at 44.
继续清理出血点
Get on those bleeders.
继续寻找 格蕾医生
Keep looking, Dr. Grey.
欧麦利医生 病人的血氧在下降
Dr.O'Malley? Our patient's pulse ox is dropping.
她很痛苦 需要插管
She's agonal. She needs to be intubated.
还有其他人能插管吗
Is there anyone else who can do this?
那你就等着吧 我可以找别人
Standing right here. I could try to find someone.
不 那 我来吧
No, that's... I got it.
血氧饱和度降至百分之八十六
Sats down to 86 percent.
请别给我压力
Quit pressure, please.
我看到气管了 管子递我 快
OK. I see cords. Tube. Hurry.
听下她的呼吸音
Check for breath sounds.
清晰平稳
Clear and equal.
二氧化碳检测仪显示正常
CO2 detector mellow yellow.
干得漂亮 医生
Smooth moves, doctor.
小意思
Kicked ass.
克莱夫医生
Oh, Dr. Karev.
一个牛瓣膜送来要多长时间
How long would it take to get a cow valve?
大概60分钟送到
Oh, about 60 minutes by messenger.
你准备净手上台吧
You're scrubbing in.
我感激不尽 先生
Thank you very much, sir.
克莱夫 这事不能给你加分
This doesn't get you any points, Karev.
在这里只能听我的 知道了吗
I'm the only one with points around here, OK?
哦 顺便说一下
Oh, by the way,
戴沃想要个犹太教祭师在手术前为她祈福
Devo wants a rabbi to bless her before surgery.
-真的吗 -你想得出来用牛瓣膜
- Seriously? - You came up with the cow,
你也能帮那女孩找个祭师
you can find that girl a rabbi.
准备好冲洗和抽吸
Irrigation and suction, have it ready.
马上就好
Right away.
这是什么
What is it?
自己看 第二节胸椎
See for yourself. The second thoracic vertebrae.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-我看到了 真的有啊 -当然
- I see it. It really is there. - Of course it is.
我们把这小玩意吸出来处理掉 好吗
Let's suction and pack this baby, shall we?
抽吸
Suction.
给你
Here you go.
伯克医生请到肿瘤科
Dr. Burke to Oncology.
你是对的
You were right.
-他会没事吧 -我想是的
- Is he gonna be OK? - I think so.
其实你也不知道
But you don't know that.
我知道我们阻止了瘫痪的蔓延
I know we stopped the paralysis from advancing.
但你不知道他目前的瘫痪是不是永久性的
But you don't know if the paralysis he already has will be permanent.
对
No.
你总是无条件相信一切
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表