记得小时候 最让自己惦记的是
Remember when you were a kid, and your biggest worry was,
过生日能否得到辆自行车
Like, if you'd get a bike for your birthday
早餐能否吃饼干
Or if you'd get to eat cookies for breakfast?
长大后 就完全变了
Being an adult, totally overrated.
我是说真的
I mean, seriously, don't be fooled
不要被各种潮鞋 鱼水之欢
By all the hot shoes and the great sex
没有家人的督促所迷惑
And the no parents anywhere telling you what to do.
长大意味着责任
Adulthood is responsibility.
你妈妈的律师已经接管了她的房♥产
The lawyer has been managing her estate
但律师只有部分权力
With a limited power of attorney
但她病情正在加重
But your mother's alzheimer's is advancing.
所以在她还神志清醒时
So while she's still lucid enough
要同意
To consent,
将她的财产全权交托给你
She needs to sign everything over to you.
我
Me?
责任 真是烦死了
Responsibility, it really does suck.
听着 我已经48小时没睡觉了
Look, I haven't slept in 48 hours.
今天上午将要参加第一次心脏手术
I'm getting my first shot at heart surgery this morning.
我还没巡诊
I'm missing rounds.
你确定没人能处理吗 或者找律师
Are you sure there isn't anybody here, or the attorney?
我是说
I mean,
我必须由我处理吗
Do I really have to be the one to handle this?
我们说的是她的房♥产 财产和医疗
We're talking about her estate, finances, medical care.
你真的放心交给别人处理么
You want to leave her life in someone else's hands?
她是你母亲啊
She's your mother.
真的 真的 烦死了
Really, really sucks.
大人必需要工作
Adults have to be places and do things
需要生存 付租金
And earn a living and pay the rent.
而且如果你还是外科实习生的话
And if you're training to be a surgeon,
手里捧着一个心脏
Holding a human heart in your hands...
天哪
Hello!
责任啊
Talk about responsibility!
怎么回事 格蕾医生
What was that,Dr.Grey?
对不起 有些滑 我的手
Sorry,it slipped.My hands...
好了 我做完了
It's ok. I'm done.
你可以把帕特森夫人的心脏放回去了
You can release Mrs.Patterson's heart now,
轻轻地
Very gently.
好了 给她升温 撤掉分流器
All right. Let's warm her up. Get her off bypass.
看来还是自行车
Kind of makes bikes and cookies look
和饼干最好 不是吗
Really, really good,doesn't it.
我希望能捧个心脏
I wish I could hold a heart.
猴子也能捧心脏
A monkey could hold a heart.
伯克没请你去 你气疯了吧
You're mad Burke didn't ask you.
乔治 我要加冰块和薯片
George, I need more ice and chips.
你都邀请了谁
Who did you invite?
我们说过只请自己人的
We said the list was jocks only
外科 创伤科 整形科的
Surgery, trauma, plastics.
还有谁
Who else?
-还有谁 -几个儿科的人
- Who else? - Some people from peds.
你请小屁孩去梅瑞狄斯家
You invited the preschoolers to meredith's house.
接下来 你会说请精神病的了
Next thing, you'll say that you invited the shrinks.
她请了智障 这聚会快完了
She invited mental defects. This party is DOA.
梅瑞狄斯认为这是小型的
Meredith thinks this is going to be a small,
见见你男朋友 喝喝酒而已
Meet-your-boyfriend cocktail thing.
你和她说清楚了吗
Did you clear this with her?
没有 我会告诉她的
No, but I will.
我保证
I promise.
为什么搞这聚会浪费周末
Why are you wasting the only weekend
你和你男朋友的宝贵时间
Your boyfriend is in town on a big party?
他床上功夫很差吗
Is he bad in bed?
不是 我只是想让他见见我的朋友
No. I just want him to meet some of my friends.
对啊 60个外科的怪胎都你朋友
Right. Sixty geeks in scrubs are your friends.
性生活不开心 真悲哀
Bad sex, sucks for you.
我听说今晚梅瑞狄斯家有个派对
I heard there's a party tonight.
真的吗 派对吗
Really? A party?
-好消息啊 -没派对啊
- Uh, news to me. - No party.
那病人是快不行了么
We losing her or what?
-是移植器官么 -还没缝合 温度
- Are the grafts? - They're open. Temperature?
96度 还在升高
She's at 96 and rising.
她要自己熬过这关了
She should be doing this on her own.
她快不行了
That's her falling.
持续恶化
Continue the progressions.
振作 帕特森夫人 除颤器
Come on, Mrs.Patterson. Paddles.
-指标降到90了 -充电
- Sets are below 90. - Charge.
10焦耳
Ten joules.
开始
Clear.
快点 帕特森夫人
Come on, Mrs.Patterson.
-到20焦耳 -充电
- Give me 20. - Charge.
好啦 心跳恢复
There. We have rhythm.
难搞的心脏
Reluctant heart.
好了
All right.
我们开始缝合吧 留意她
Let's close. Keep an eye on her.
干得不错 各位
Good work, everyone.
责任最让人恐惧的是
The scariest part about responsibility?
当你搞砸了却让它从你的指间流过
When you screw up and let it slip right through your fingers.
嘿 我听说你和伯克
Hey,I heard you
做了个冠脉搭桥术
Did a cabg with burke.
-你捧那心脏了吗 -是的
- Did you get to hold the heart? - Yeah.
感觉很爽 你永远忘不了
It's an amazing feeling.You never forget the first time.
看着就也觉得很过瘾
It was pretty great just to watch.
-真替你兴奋 你知道吗 -是的
- Vicarious thrills, you know? - Yeah.
-一会儿见 -再见
- See you later. - Bye.
我觉得我或许伤到了心脏
I think maybe I did something to the heart
当我捧着它的时候
When I was holding it.
我打了个盹 捏了一下心脏
I nodded off a little, squeezed it.
哦 别 心肌很强壮的
Oh, please. The heart's a tough muscle.
捏一两下没事儿的
It can take a squeeze or two.
我的指甲穿出了手套 直接刺破了
My fingernail popped a glove, cut straight through.
乔治 如果我刺穿了
George, what if I punctured
帕特森夫人的心脏会怎样
Mrs.Patterson's heart?
如果是你刺破了心脏
If you had punctured it,
他们再灌注的时候会知道的
You would have known when they reperfused.
他们也恢复了她的心跳 那病人没事了
They got her heart beating. The woman's OK.
-那我不用告诉伯克吗 -告诉他什么
- So I shouldn't tell burke? - Tell him what?
你知道 嗯
You know, um...
什么出事 那病人很好 对吗
...nothing happened. The woman's ok, right?
她没事
She's ok.
她很好
She's fine.
她很好
She's fine.
《实习医生格蕾》 第一季 第5集
责任
你看到什么了 乔治
What do you see, george?
两肺肿胀 并伴有肺大泡
Hyperinflated lungs, cloudy with bullae.
严重减小肺容积
Seriously diminished capacity.
她一定呼吸很困难
She must be having trouble breathing.
治疗措施
Course of action?
肺大泡切除术 切除肺大泡 减轻压力
Bullectomy procedure. Remove the bullae. Reduce pressure.
病历上说 99年她做过背部手术
It says here we operated on her back in '99.
所以德雷克夫人之前得过这病
So Mrs.Drake has been through this before,
但还要给她说明白
But talk her through it anyway.
还有别给她上戒烟课
And resist the anti-smoking lectures.
她的情况已经很糟了
She feels bad enough already.
那么 你认为如果把这些图片
So, do you think, if they put a picture of these
印在烟盒上 人们就会戒烟吗
In a pack of cigarettes, people would stop smoking?
你的背部疼了多久了
How long has your back been hurting you?
是慢性的 也就是说一直都在疼
It's chronic. Means I have it all the time.
我知道慢性是什么意思
I know what "chronic" means.
是怎样的疼痛
What pain are you having?
哦 老兄 非常疼
Oh, man, the pain's bad.
就像有一千个日本武士
It's like a thousand samurai warriors
用剑在刺我的脊髓
Stabbing their swords into my spine.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表