你说我是护士
Well, if the white cap fits.
护士帽挺配你的
Damn it, Katie.
该死的 凯蒂
Is she seeing anybody? I don't know.
她有男朋友吗 不知道
She's hot.
她真辣
I'm friends with her.
我是她朋友
I mean, kind of friends...
算是吧
Not actually friends exactly,
其实还不算朋友
but we're tight, and we hang out.
不过我们挺合得来 还一块出去
Really, only just today... Dude. dude, stop talking.
不过就今天一次 哥们 打住吧
What took you so long?
怎么这么久
She's having multiple grand mal seizures.
她好几次癫痫大发作
Now, how do you want to proceed?
下一步该如何处理
Dr. Grey, are you listening to me?!
格蕾医生 听见我说话吗
She's got diazepam, two milligrams lorazepam.
已经注射两毫升氯羟去甲安定
I just gave the second dose.
刚才注射了第二剂
Dr. Grey, you need to tell us what you want to do.
格蕾医生 你得告诉我怎么做
Dr. Grey!
格蕾医生
Ok, she's full on lorazepam?
安定注射最大量了吗
She's had four milligrams.
已经注射四毫升
You paged Dr. Bailey and Dr. Shepherd?
呼叫贝利和谢博德医生了吗
Lorazepam's not working.
安定没有起效果
Phenobarbital. Load her with phenobarbital.
苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥ 注射苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥
Pheno's in. No change.
注射了 没有效果
You paged Dr. Shepherd. I just told you.
呼谢博德医生了吗 刚呼过了
Well, page him again, stat. What do you want to do?
再呼一次 现在 你准备怎么办
Dr. Grey, you need to tell us what you want to do.
格蕾医生 你得告诉我们怎么做
Heart stopped. Code blue!
心脏停跳 蓝色警报
Code blue! Code blue!
蓝色警报 蓝色警报
Get the crash cart. I'll get it, right away.
抢救车 我去推
Wait.
等等
Charge the pads to 200. Charge. Clear.
充电到200 充电完毕 离手
Still v fib. Nothing.
没有反应 持续室颤
Charging. Nineteen seconds.
正在充电 停跳19秒
Charge them to 300.
充电到300
Anything? 27 seconds.
300 有效果吗 停跳27秒 300.
Charge to 360.
充电到360
Come on, Katie. 49 seconds.
加油 凯蒂 停跳49秒
It's 60 seconds, you're supposed to admin another drug.
快1分钟了 你得用别种药
Charge again!
再充电
Charge again.
再充电
Anything?
有反应吗
I see sinus rhythm.
窦性心律恢复了
Blood pressure's coming up. All right.
血压正在回升 好了
Pressure's returning. Rate's coming back.
血压逐渐正常 心率也正常了
What the hell happened?
这怎么回事
She had a seizure and her heart stopped.
她刚才癫痫发作 心脏骤停
You're supposed to be monitoring her.
你该时刻监视她情况
I checked on her, and she...
我检查过 可她
I got her. Just... just go.
我接手 你走吧
Somebody give me her... give me her chart, please.
谁把她 她病历给我
You get a 911, you page me immediately.
有紧急情况 就该立刻呼我
Not in the five minutes it takes you
而不是磨蹭5分钟才到急救室
to get to the emergency, immediately.
应该立刻呼叫我
You're on my team
你是我组里的
and if somebody dies, it's my ass.
要是害死了人 算在我头上
You hear me, Grey?
听见了吗 格蕾
Meredith?
梅瑞狄斯
If you tell anyone, ever...
你要是敢和别人说
[24小时]
You said it was a seizure disorder.
之前你说是癫痫发作
Now you're saying it isn't?
现在你又说不是吗
I'm saying that I don't know.
我是说我不知道
What do you think it could be? I don't know.
你觉得是什么病呢 我不知道
When will you know? I don't have an answer for you for now.
什么时候能知道 我现在没法回答
Katie is stable, and... Wait one damn minute.
凯蒂目前情况稳定 给我打住
We came here because this hospital
我们来这是因为这医院
is supposed to be the best in Washington.
应该是华盛顿最好的
That's my kid in there. My kid.
那可是我的孩子 我的孩子
And you have the audacity to stand here and tell me,
而你现在竟敢厚着脸皮说
I don't know".
我不知道"
Mr. Bryce...
布莱斯先生
No, I want someone else, a doctor who knows what they're doing.
不行 我要换位脑子清楚的医生
You get me someone else, someone better than you.
你去找其他 找个比你好的来
Mr. Bryce, I ensure you
布莱斯先生 我向你保证
I am working hard on katie's case.
我正努力研究凯蒂的病情
No, you're not. If you were,
你才没有 如果你努力了
you'd be able to give me some answers.
你肯定能回答我们的问题
I put you on a bypass machine,
我将你的血管连接到分流器上
which pumps blood for your heart.
让它替心脏向四肢供血
Fix your ticker, take you off the machine.
修好你的心脏 再断开分流器
I'm done. Simple procedure.
就搞定了 过程很简单
So I shouldn't worry?
所以我不需要担心了吗
I'm very good at what I do.
我对这种手术很擅长
It still is surgery. There are some risks.
不过这仍然是手术 会有一些风险
I'll see you in the OR this afternoon, Mr. Savitch.
下午手术室见 沙维奇先生
You're not gonna leave me alone with that guy, are you?
你不会把我丢给那家伙吧
Oh, I'll be outside the OR the whole time.
我会一直在手术室外看着的
No, Dr. Burke is very good. Don't worry.
伯克医生非常厉害 别担心
I'll see you after.
待会见
He'll be fine, right?
他会没事吧
Tony's gonna sail through it.
托尼会熬过去的
Look, you have nothing to worry about. It's a promise.
没什么好担心的 我向你们保证
Gotta go.
我得走了
What are you doing? I'm suturing a banana
你这是在干嘛 缝合香蕉
With the vain hope that it wakes up my brain.
但愿这能让我清醒一下
What are you smiling at, 007?
你笑什么笑 007
I'm sorry. I get mean when I 'm tired.
对不起 我这人累了就比较刻薄
You know what? I don't care.
我不在乎
I comforted a family, and I got to hang out in the OR today.
我安慰了病人 今天还有手术做
All is well.
一帆风顺
Anybody know why we're here?
有谁知道我们来这干嘛
Good morning.
早上好
Morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
I'm gonna do something rare for a surgeon.
我要做件外科医生很少做的事
I'm gonna ask interns for help.
我要向你们这些实习医生求援
I've got this kid, Katie Bryce.
我手上这孩子凯蒂·布莱斯
Right now, she's a mystery.
到现在 还弄不清楚病因
She doesn't respond to our meds.
我们用的药不起作用
Labs are clean, scans are pure.
化验和扫描都没有异常
But she's having seizures grand mal seizures with no visible cause.
但她多次癫痫大发作 毫无征兆
She's a ticking clock.
她时间不多了
She's gonna die if I don't make a diagnosis,
如果我再找不出病因 她就会死
which is where you come in.
所以我找你们帮忙
I can't do it alone.
我一个人做不到
I need your extra minds, extra eyes.
我需要你们集思广益
I need you to play detective.
来侦破这桩疑案
I need you to find out why Katie's having seizures.
我需要你们找出凯蒂的病因
I know you're tired. You're busy.
我知道你们很累 很忙
You got more work than you could possibly handle.
手头的事都做不完
I understand. So I'm gonna give you an incentive.
我理解 所以我会给你们点动力
Whoever finds the answer rides with me.
谁找到答案 谁就来当我助手
Katie needs surgery.
凯蒂肯定要动手术
You'll get to do what no interns get to do.
你们会参与实习生都做不到的事
Scrub in to assist on an advanced procedure.
来参与协助这次高级手术
Dr. Bailey's gonna hand you Katie's chart.
贝利医生会发给你们凯蒂的病历
The clock is ticking fast, people.
时间不多了 各位
If we're gonna save Katie's life, we have to do it soon.
要救凯蒂的命 我们就得抓紧
Did you just page me?
你呼我吗
Yes. 4-b's still short of breath.
4-B那床仍然呼吸短促
Give antibiotics time to work.
抗生素需要时间发挥药效
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表